• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Mmmmm water...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was slow the first time it happened, the second time I didnt even realize it was happening till it was too late lol.... and the third time I fucking swooped in there, and everything was going great, but then it never went anywhere no matter how hard I tried

and shit Id rather be her friend than nothing, but I cant do both... I was pretty much just a second boyfriend who only gets hugs to her. Then when I stop talking to them, then I dont talk to them enough anymore and they miss me :|

fuck bitches, too confusing

Sounds like a lot of unlucky situations :/ But yeah they are man its kinda ridiculous.

Yeah. It makes you stronger though!

hopefully now that I know that they can lie and change their minds at any time for any reason I should be OK lol

It definitely does. Now, my child, do as the Lord commands and spread thy seed.

lmao :!

I spread it all the time, I think it would be better to have it in one, centralized region. Like a small cave or cavity.... but what...

i think i might go get some insulin supplies.
i'll have it soon enough and i'm in a shit mood anyway.
watching hobo with a shotgun.

think about it man, if you start shooting now youll have nothing to move on too, with smoking theres still something left after you get addicted and cant get high anymore

wait guize, i have 2 capsules with .05grams "molly" in each of them. the dude i bought them from said i should snort the powder...should i just pop the two capsules instead??

k thanks. will that be enough or should i buy more? and which drugs such i take on the comedown: oxycodone+benzo or MXE?

I dont do less than 200mg, and MXE would deff be the best, save the oxy/bars for the next day, thats when you will probably really want them lol

just do heroin.

and llama we all got shit to complain about. You deal with it and move on.

just do heroin.

and llama we all got shit to complain about. You deal with it and move on.
boo fucking hoo, you all have such terrible problems 8)
pfft.
yea mang those blue 30s with the M on em
ive had those.

we allll got problems, their only as bad as you let them get
ya heard?

Ive had a pretty bad craving for speed the last couple of days... I think ima itch my nose with ~10mgs later if I cant get some

10mg aint shit, and what you're all whining about isn't "problems".

Those are mere issues son, I keep my problems inside.

and yeah but im hoping a 5 hour energy will potentate it a bit

well shit fuck that lol, aparently Im getting like 120 addys tomorrow for free. Gonna be up all night..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.