• MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. "Dude, can't handle it unplug this bastard"

Status
Not open for further replies.
These bad boys will have to the trick.

Zh0AI.jpg

lol no offense but that looks like almond in gel caps

BTW TGIF! <3 =D%) 8( :D

guys... what's going on? I know some of y'all remember me... got drawn back here after reading about SM on the ADD board (not sure if that's supposed to be talked about). hope everybody's been well.

lol dude you're trying to find a problem with my post, I said that with no malice. I'm just defending the pills that can't talk for themselves ;)

They CAN go pretty damn far, but usually are only found in the states neighboring IL. I haven't had the pleasure of trying them unfortunately, but I've sure heard more than enough about them lol

you test that shizz?

I've tested my mints, this molly I haven't tried but my body said he was tripping real nice after a little of that stuff.

My mates and I smoked a nice blunt than a half hour later we had 2 going at once. We got nice and toasty!

hey sam!! how have you been man? how has everyone been, whats new? i havent been in here for a long ass time.

my friend got a vial of LSD, so the week after thanksgiving, he is going to drop 2 hits on my tongue, i am sooo faking excited!!

what is everyone else doing for Tgiving?

Thanksgiving isn't a thing we celebrate in UK, however i'd definitely not turn down a nice dinner, unfortunately i'd be the one who cooks it i think lol.

Nice to see ya about lacster :)

Haven't slept yet so it's still evening for me and a long one at that. (; 150mg to my noggin, but you make a valid point my friend, good morning to all then!

Yup, I have not slept either. Today is music creation and pleasant intoxication for me.

Pleasant intoxication sounds proper to me mate, but for hopefully my day consists of recovery. The night has not be so great to me, so I think it's about time for a smoke as I'm just waking up. Cheers brother!

Getting MDMA two weeks before you needed it is gay. Proper tempted to get on it this weekend but need to save myself :(

Sam, can you do me a favour? Can you draw me up a quick 2 day pre-roll diet?

I don't like Porridge or lentils n shit.

Cheers bruvva

Day 1

Dark chocolate + Crisps
Banana smoothie
Turkey Or Chicken sandwiches
Cheese
Potatoes
beans
(you need the carbs for the process of conversion)

Day 2

NO dark chocolate
Tuna pasta salad
Crisps
Pumpkin seeds

Day 1

Dark chocolate + Crisps
Banana smoothie
Turkey Or Chicken sandwiches
Cheese
Potatoes
beans
(you need the carbs for the process of conversion)

Day 2

NO dark chocolate
Tuna pasta salad
Crisps
Pumpkin seeds

Can I substitue the chicken for the tuna pasta salad? Hate tuna.

A 2 day diet isn't really going to help anything, diet can really only help when you consistently eating healthy foods. All that junk food and deep fried McDonalds that are full of nasty chemicals are probably undoing all the benefits you would have gained from the diet.

I always try and eat healthy now, as well as get exercise everyday and I try and get sunlight, but that's getting difficult. Overall though I don't think a 2 day diet would even be worth the trouble, surely it takes a few days for a week for any benefits to actually become worth it.

Getting MDMA two weeks before you needed it is gay. Proper tempted to get on it this weekend but need to save myself :(

lol I've been holding onto some MDA for almost 6 months now, haven't really had too much of an urge to use it at all :\

A 2 day diet isn't really going to help anything, diet can really only help when you consistently eating healthy foods. All that junk food and deep fried McDonalds that are full of nasty chemicals are probably undoing all the benefits you would have gained from the diet.

I always try and eat healthy now, as well as get exercise everyday and I try and get sunlight, but that's getting difficult. Overall though I don't think a 2 day diet would even be worth the trouble, surely it takes a few days for a week for any benefits to actually become worth it.

lol I've been holding onto some MDA for almost 6 months now, haven't really had too much of an urge to use it at all :\

I guess Taco Bell isn't going to help my roll 8(

Can I substitue the chicken for the tuna pasta salad? Hate tuna.

Actually on the e-diet,
I personally think tuna is one of the most effective ones on the list.

Dont you like Tuna mayo sweetcorn?

As for 2 days before not being worth it?
Wrong i think...

I think that e-diet is only worth it, IF you use mdma responsibly.
That way when your receptors and pumps start working better again, you will make more serotonin.

This is all just purely my theory based on textbook and internet site knowledge however.

So 2 days before your taking mdma, sure thats going to have some effective id think, peak serotonin levels maybe?

It would have some effect, yeah. But I don't think you would really notice any difference if you only did it for 2 days, that's not really long enough for any serotonin to start to build up.

I say if you REALLY want to have good rolls, you need to ALWAYS be living healthy. Sitting on the couch staring at a screen eating shit all day is horrible for your serotonin levels, but obviously the opposite of that is quite good for them.
I've sure noticed a positive change in my attitude when I started working out and eating healthy.

Dont you like Tuna mayo sweetcorn?

fuck yeh. i never would of thought it to be such a delicious combination...but it is!

I say if you REALLY want to have good rolls, you need to ALWAYS be living healthy.

i dunno, i reckon your going to feel the effects pretty damn well if you havnt dosed in 12 months, doesnt really matter if you have been living off micky dees and deep fried pork crackling. i think maybe you are over complicating things?

I've sure noticed a positive change in my attitude when I started working out and eating healthy.

yeh so do i...looking after yourself is a much more rewarding past time than dropping beans every weekend to feel a fleeting fake/sythetic high. id have to say doing all the study and assignments im suppose to on time is just as big of a positive boost as is the diet and exercise.

been holding onto some MDA for almost 6 months now

jelly, wish i had some mda...love that shizzle

Status
Not open for further replies.