Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. "Dude, can't handle it unplug this bastard"

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha didn't think it would sit idle without a taste test! enjoy

haha didn't think it would sit idle without a taste test! enjoy

done a line and I swear I was feeling it in 5 minutes. Think the rock Ian because that's how M.D.is sold bulk. Im not naive ejufh think it's 100pure but Italian amazing stuff This dealer Has never Let me down. Then again I've never once had bad mdma So had to type obvious a ducking phone man

Why whats up? Honestly tell me your thoughts I aint gonna rage at you lol

IDK, I just can't help but think that when newbies to the game see that even a Mod (supposedly one of the most responsible users on the board) can't even hold off on using, how could they have any chance of doing the same?

I don't want to be a dick or anything or beat a dead horse, that's why I wasn't going to say anything, but if you really can't resist the urge to use like that you should find another drug to keep around the house... 2C-B or something else that isn't so neurotoxic. That way when you get the urge to use some of your stash, you can just do that instead.

These are the kind of things you learn after being an ex-MDMA addict who has to keep a stash on hand at all times if he ever wants to roll lol

IDK, I just can't help but think that when newbies to the game see that even a Mod (supposedly one of the most responsible users on the board) can't even hold off on using, how could they have any chance of doing the same?

I don't want to be a dick or anything or beat a dead horse, that's why I wasn't going to say anything, but if you really can't resist the urge to use like that you should find another drug to keep around the house... 2C-B or something else that isn't so neurotoxic. That way when you get the urge to use some of your stash, you can just do that instead.

These are the kind of things you learn after being an ex-MDMA addict who has to keep a stash on hand at all times if he ever wants to roll lol

I don't do MDMA very often anymore man, I know it's not HR but this is how I take it. I take loads for two weekends, and then nothing for months. I haven't done MDMA in March man and my missus is away. I probably should of waited but I'm not bothered because I know I'm not gonna get MDMA again in ages.

It's not a problem having it around the house, I knew it was going to get consumed. My mates on it aswell, it's some real nice MDMA. This guy has never let us down I have to say. It's not like it's a stash anyway we're selling to loads of people coming to my party as well, it will all be gone next week no matter what

The big crystal thing by the way, I think they might do that for ease of dealing. My guy doesn't sell below 7g anyway, it's just a bulk measure. So you dont have to hand out 7 wraps everytime, or hundreds if you're selling to a few people. I think it probably is cut because I'd never send my stuff off to the lab, at least at this point of time, waste of money to me.

It's likely that even if it was lab tested, you wouldn't know one way or the other lol...

Like I said before, since the whole "84% pure" myth started, a lot chemists cut their shit with 15% inactive product because it can still be lab tested and they will get away with it. It's apparently most common in the Netherlands where the test centers are located, and I'm sure that most of the UK's MDMA is from NL considering most of the MDMA in the world in from there haha

It's likely that even if it was lab tested, you wouldn't know one way or the other lol...

Like I said before, since the whole "84% pure" myth started, a lot chemists cut their shit with 15% inactive product because it can still be lab tested and they will get away with it. It's apparently most common in the Netherlands where the test centers are located, and I'm sure that most of the UK's MDMA is from NL considering most of the MDMA in the world in from there haha

I'm not naive enough to think my mdma is 100 percent pure. But as I said I've never had a bad bit, and I've been on it nearly 5 years. I always get fucked on it, which h is what I'm looking for.

I do appreciate the concern though. What I'm doing probably isn't clever but the last break I took was from March, and it'll probably be ages till I do it again after the party next weekend.

I wouldn't ever suggest doing this to anyone, I know what my body can take

Status
Not open for further replies.