• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Dead snakes and long breaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't care less about what you listen too. You are not special folley. Iv said it before il say it again who do you think you are?

It's a comment and opinion and thank you Folley but my question is: do you think hardstyles makes one "hardcore" by the act of listening to it? That is all, again thank you for your reply. Anyone else with a valid opinion? I know there are a few hardstyle fans I just want to know what attracts you to this music. It's big among certain sections of the gay community were I'm from usually the P&P scene.

Obviously not many of you ever heard "here's Johnny" from back in the day. Perhaps that jilted my perspective.

Hell yeah I'm so hardcore and gay because I listen to Hardstyle, it's not that I like music at all, I totally love COCK 8)

you guys are silly

And you are perfect mr ecstasy guru rolls eyes whatever

Keep posting your strawman type phallacies you ain't fooling anyone

Last edited:
I'm about to close the fuck out of this thread. This isn't any sort of cuddle puddle I've ever been a part of..

Likening homosexuality to music is extremely childish. Wow. Who do you expect is going to answer your questions? Do you even know what Hardstyle is or do you just liken that to any electronic music?

This is ridiculous.

I in fact do like Lisa Lashes, although Amber D is really the shit

How on Earth is someone else's, many miles away, taste in musical genres making your life worse in any way? Why on Earth do you feel that makes it appropriate to go on some bizarre homophobic rant about that musical genre and it's listeners? It's a rather ridiculous rant too; transfer this discussion to a different style of music, and it's the equivalent of loudly insisting that listening to Barbara Streisand is so much more heterosexual than listening to Liza Minnelli.

Love, guys, not hate!

m9g1p.jpg

NSFW:
23907798.jpg

I doubt a homophobic individual would be aware of what P&P was. ;) Surprised no one picked that up? I'm a bit on the fence when it comes to sexuality... Just not a fan of strait up crutch grabs when introduced to someone for the first time lmao. Or for that matter toilet hijinks it's more than a bit dirty IMO. I know what hardstyles is Folley it assaults my ear drums on a semi regular basis and thank you for the answer I don't mind a bit of Lisa Lashes cheese myself.

I guess the answer is: hardstyles, it's popular amongst both hetero's and the gay community on both sides of the globe. As a fairly regular traveler nice to know. As I have not visited the USA specifically for a while it was a question of interest. Obviously upset some people but fuck it's a question and I got some answers. Also I'm a rude crude and disrespectful ass at the best of times so fucking deal with it. I think the homophobic defensiveness of some is apparent and derailed my comment from the start.

Edit: I'm still left wondering about the meth fulled hetero's at the club in question. Do they think they are "hardcore" listening to hardstyles? I'll have to ask one of them next time I'm there. Better to get an answer from the horses mouth rather than it's ass.

Last edited:
I doubt a homophobic individual would be aware of what P&P was. ;) I'm a bit on the fence when it comes to sexuality...

Fair enough, and rereading the thread it does seem like Folley was trying to stir the pot somewhat too. Still, I think it's silly to judge music or the people who listen to it based on the demographics of its fans, the venues it's played in, how "commercial" it is, etc. etc.

Yeah because only my music is good, everything else is awful 8)
it's not at all clear where i said "everything else is awful". please stop making up lies and putting them in my mouth.

i said that one track is awful. and it is. truly awful.

:)

alasdair

Status
Not open for further replies.