• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Dead snakes and long breaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zeds Dead party. Not the biggest fan of their music but it should be a fun party.

I've seen them 4 times now... haven't disappointed me once yet. Do me a favor... when they play coffee break rage extra hard for me ;D

I'm kicking it back and chilling at a buddies house on the saturday after halloween this year. Just a small group of us chilling in costumes and drinking (I might not drink depending on how my recovery from freaknight goes...)

i just hung out my mates place. hes a dj he asked me to hold his dick for him and i nearly did.
next year i think im going to get SOOOOO high. like higher than ANYONE. the highest. il tell you all about it cause yeh. its going to be the BEST drugs ever dw il test it and il only do it one time in three months and yeh (jokes il do it a little bit more but its cool il play the game and tell all you that 4 times is too much fapfapfap). like totally the BEST you probably wont even understand but il tell you just how GREAT it was.

aww man i just played the HARDEST hard style the bass was SO BASSY it was the best. so technical and heaps of drops the DROPPIEST drops ever. super hard.

NSFW:
images
lold harder than i have in a while.
one of the best posts in ED since the old social krew broke up.
i iz still around though

Halloweens good for hordes of slutty costumes, and everyone getting completely WIRED out there brains, weeekend/before and after. Dont come out unless you bring copious amounts of drugs !

This is a beat!!

I already posted that one. Too late!

Although, I posted it for laugh then he gave me cheek, so laugh sucks.

It bears repeating.

Cheers!

Zedds dead was just in my home town and they tore it up the entire set.
Bauerr is makin a stop for a halloween themed rave tomorrow can't wait!

Any body see a white ol dirty bastard runnin around rollin tits say what up! ;)

The edm/rave scene here in boise has nearly trippled in the last year. Cant say whether its good or bad really but its great to see the plur lifestyle blossumimg.
And all the tutus and skimpy sexy costumes the ladies come up with.

I already posted that one. Too late!

Although, I posted it for laugh then he gave me cheek, so laugh sucks.

It bears repeating.

Cheers!

from memory i said id love to do drugs with tori - that was real talk <3

I made some dumb decisions this past weekend 8)

Oh it's not working? I'll just eat more....

fuck.

Last edited:
Above & Beyond this Saturday. I am STOOKED. No MDMA though as the comedown would ruin university for a couple weeks, which I can't unfortunately afford.

^ Lol

I've got no clue what's going on :)
Funny shit. Just re-reading laughs post made me lmao. Nothing but the from now on but the bassiest base and droppiest drops for me! Now to get Soooo high... Might take a fair bit of doing though my receptor sites and drug tolerance ain't what it used to be (insert insanely stupid dose of substance here and vomit there).

Could have dropped something (insert chemical of preference here) and gone to a halloween night at a theme park, ride the rides and wander around eating/drinking overpriced crap but nooo I had to work :(. Really would have been fun trying to shoot little ducks and win a prize when there are light tracers going everywhere... Probably would have shot the attendant my aim would be that on fire!!

Tonight I'm out making friends with pots of mushroom tea, you'll see. Now were's my goddamn MXE! MY god damn MXE???

I wake up in the morning, I need a lot of drugs. On my way to Sunday school I need a lot of drugs. For any situation just get yourself some DRUGS!

Seriously though I jest.

Last edited:
Yeah because only my music is good, everything else is awful 8)

I'm feeling rather ostracized here for little to no reason.

Who likes zombies? It is halloween after all ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.