• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Social The Busted Nut vs Gushing Waterfalls Share Your Latest and Greatest Sexscapades Social Thread

Woke up to 12 telegrams, 2 texts and 2 missed calls from my fwb who was getting drunk/coked up with one of my kinda exs from another town who i havent seen in years and is was great fuck (prostitute).

Yeah they ended up doing naughty stuff then wanted a threesome... God dam.

I was literally talking to fwb only like 40 mins before but passed out pissed/heavily stoned plus took 150mg lyrica, with my phone on silent ffs.

Hopefully she's still there i will get coke and go round there if so, i need a shower first though tbh it was hot last night. Nails could do with a quick cut too, been years since i had a threesome guarantee they would have let me film aswel they are both proper filthy DOH i wana wear em like gloves then get my knob sucked and my gooch/balls licked at the same time 💦 they are both in my top 5 deepthroats of all time aswel man i really missed out, oh well i can easily recreate the situation now i know they get on 😏

Werent you the one who said something like "from the gooch to the chinks eye" or something to that effect, was some nice british patois i thought.

*or was it japs eye

Last edited:
@jhjhsdi
What’s your average monthly drug budget?

I’m just curious; I live in California.
He doesn’t have a budget.Thanks to his winning personality he just walks out of his house with £2 and an empty bank account and gets totally wasted on dealer credit, the kindness of friends, and the gullibility of strangers. It’s a very special gift he has.

Werent you the one who said something like "from the gooch to the chinks eye" or something to that effect, was some nice british patois i thought.

*or was it japs eye
Haha yeah Gooch to japs eye but it wasn't to do with sex
@jhjhsdi
What’s your average monthly drug budget?

I’m just curious; I live in California.
Changes all the time but normally 200-300 quid since I'm not working but I've been doing some courses and just got 3 x 5 year tickets for traffic management TTMBC, M1 + M2 and had a job interview yesterday think ive got it but the guy was sound and said I could wait 2 weeks because I have to pass a drug test and I do need it atm so been on a iv k, booze n weed bender since yesterday 1pm no sleep still going strong 🤘

sounds like my bf hes gay too, drinks like a champ but i never let him do it lol.... idk i need tom cause i know he digs it..
meanie here, how do you not get into your head about whats happening? i feel like a prude for the way i make my way around a bed...

:((

My dog has slyly moved step-by-step each night into my bed on what now seems a permanent and irrevocable basis. Put that together with lockdown and I don’t think I’ll be getting laid anytime soon. I know lot of people don’t mind dogs “on” the bed but most draw line at “in” the bed while getting laid - and this dog ain’t moving for no-one.

It’s partly my fault for forgetting boundaries when k-holed several times.

Beginning to wonder if I'm quite lonely enough to hire a lady right now. I don't think I'm really ready to date yet, after the separation. Divorce will be finalized in a couple short weeks. I just don't think I've really found myself, and I don't think I really have all that much to offer anyone just yet.

But at the same time, I do feel rather lonely and kind of feel the need for some kind of release. So maybe some low key fun is in order. Idk.

10 days til the eastern European beauty gets back im going to eat her alive for a week straight.
In the meantime, the ex mrs keeps booty calling and the sex is always good with her, the sex is actually what kept me with her for the last few months of our relationship. I've just had s roast but I'm eating pussy later and also repeatedly ramming my dick all the way down her throat.
She is a good girl and she is so dirty in the bedroom and submissive as fuck when i tell her to be, all sorts of sadistic punishment, shame i had leave her really.

Go buy a whole bunch of stimulants and erectile dysfunction drugs and then make a classified ad on Locanto saying "Party & Play. Willing to Host". It'll be a crapshoot but you might find something you like.
That’s actually… good advice. It’s also a ticket to being freaked out by some creep so be careful, broski.

Old punk rockers aren’t 38, they’re closer to 50-55 years old. I’ve met quite a few.

Funny thing about them is they’re usually always skinny, pale, hyper + well endowed.
Oh yeah dude punks been around a long time. See the age of the average tattoo shop owner?

This is probably the only place I feel comfortable kissing and telling, but yeah, for the first time since like maybe February or March I finally got laid this morning.

It didn't last too long, but I guess we both got off so all's well that ends well. Sex does amazing things for your self esteem and my depression levels personally, I think that's why my depression phases and impulsive behaviors or so closely correlated.

So, for the first time in a long time, running on virtually zero sleep, I at least have something of a pep in my step today.

Im celibate, but give the rest away (ugh sell a bit, get it get it) think ill keep my day job cuz being a lay down comic sux

Last edited:
went to a munch, met some bad ass folks , ended up at dungeon/ play party, found out i wasnt submissive any more in my thinking and broke a Domme, was all puffed up and proud(domme space), later was told she was a switch, made my lil short whip droop, i did get an applause , and learned of nettle( it was pretty freaky deaky) and the power of lubed latex glove, persay and she squirted like sun ripe peach when i bit into that.

Oh yeah dude punks been around a long time. See the age of the average tattoo shop owner?
TSOL BLACK FLAG X DEAD KENNDYS SEX PISTOLS NEW YORK DOLLS>hops into the mosh pit with my walker