• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Social The Busted Nut vs Gushing Waterfalls Share Your Latest and Greatest Sexscapades Social Thread

Im straight but have a friend who is bi and a massage therapist, sometimes we get high on meth and have him give me an oil massage. He massages my entire body, then my balls for so long until i feel like i cant stand it any longer and when he moves on to my cock i end up cumming like a fountain and orgasm lasts unbelievably long!!! Only person whos able to do that to me
You are lucky indeed to have such a good friend.

Im straight but have a friend who is bi and a massage therapist, sometimes we get high on meth and have him give me an oil massage. He massages my entire body, then my balls for so long until i feel like i cant stand it any longer and when he moves on to my cock i end up cumming like a fountain and orgasm lasts unbelievably long!!! Only person whos able to do that to me
You enjoyed sex with a guy you’ve identify as “bi”. I’m not understanding why you don’t consider yourself bisexual, as well, given that your actions tend to suggest you you are. Labeling yourself straight suggests all your partners are female.

Last edited:
You enjoyed sex with a guy you’ve identify as “bi”. I’m not understanding why you don’t consider yourself bisexual, as well, given that your actions tend to suggest you you are. Labeling yourself straight suggests all your partners are female.
No. I understand exactly what he is talking about. There is definitely a meth sexuality that is different or runs parallel to your regular sexuality. So it’s quite reasonable to ‘feel’ that you are straight while simultaneously knowing there are parts of you accessible only by meth. For @Skinnywhiteboy93 it seems to be through his massage friend. For me it’s through the trans babes. They are only accessible through stimulants like meth. It’s like a portal. Sorry. I’m tripping balls tonight ❤️😃

We got a nice massage on our cocks from the soft carpet. Carpets are basically vaginas so that makes us straight.

Back at it again with the hand holding in public and hugging closer in private. A build up to an eventual rise and release. Masturbation still occurs, so it's not really just about the nut, however that's how this story inevitably will end.

This is a diagram of the inner workings of a screw thread:
machinist_set_1_screw_threads_uid_33.jpg

But seriously, it's not really that complicated. Sex is sex. No need to overthink it. Do it for you. Do it for her. Play safe. Have fun.

....to be continued.

Got a good DT blowie yesterday afternoon from a FWB.
She's a good girl, has a massive gob and absolutely loves getting her throat pounded good n proper especially after a few drinks 😉
Bar that, it's been a pretty dry spell for me 👎

"Latest and Greatest Sexscapades" huh? Okay. The ninja has arrived.

Latest: A blowjob in 2009 by my ex girlfriend.

Greatest: Has to be one of the times with my long-term girlfriend when i was younger.

I've recently got my drive back after a few weeks of fatigue and depression, so me and the GF went at it like rabbits all weekend. 3 times Friday, on an air mattress at her sister's place Saturday, hour long sessions Sunday and Monday. To celebrate we've organised some quality molly to have a chemsex marathon while my housemate is away next weekend.

When I'm mentally well and energetic I have a healthy drive. She's a year older than me but has the same drive and we're both open to trying similar things. She's also a heavy squirter, which has been somewhat of a paraphilia for me since my first experience with one about 8yrs ago, so that's a nice bonus.

No. I understand exactly what he is talking about. There is definitely a meth sexuality that is different or runs parallel to your regular sexuality. So it’s quite reasonable to ‘feel’ that you are straight while simultaneously knowing there are parts of you accessible only by meth. For @Skinnywhiteboy93 it seems to be through his massage friend. For me it’s through the trans babes. They are only accessible through stimulants like meth. It’s like a portal. Sorry. I’m tripping balls tonight ❤️😃
100% agreed on the meth sexuality and tgirl love. Been there a few times and enjoyed the FUCK out of it. I have no shame.

Just met this guy from months ago again. He was sketchy last time. Met him in a 3 way with an ex partner. Heavy heavy crack and meth. Now Ive seen the true darkness of it all now that Ive been to his place.

I mean darkness. This guy needs to have everything pitch black in his house, even during the day. Always. Its a sensory disorder which causes an aversion to light mixed with OCD he says, and Im assuming psychosis as well.

But whatever. Sketchy pnp hookup with sketchy person in pitch black house. Perfectly cool. I got off 3 times.

I've recently got my drive back after a few weeks of fatigue and depression, so me and the GF went at it like rabbits all weekend. 3 times Friday, on an air mattress at her sister's place Saturday, hour long sessions Sunday and Monday. To celebrate we've organised some quality molly to have a chemsex marathon while my housemate is away next weekend.

When I'm mentally well and energetic I have a healthy drive. She's a year older than me but has the same drive and we're both open to trying similar things. She's also a heavy squirter, which has been somewhat of a paraphilia for me since my first experience with one about 8yrs ago, so that's a nice bonus.
Is liking a heavy squirter really something thatd be considered a paraphilia?

Let me tell you guys about something which happened to me maybe five months ago. This guy Id met once or twice before wanted to come over for a hookup, and he mentioned to me that he wanted to try having someone piss in his mouth. Im not into this as a turn on whatsoever, but I definitely had a sort of curiosity here when it was proposed. Like live life a little right? It really seemed he wanted to "try" it. We set up in the tub.

He drank an entire full bladder piss like a fucking champ. Omfg!!!

That was so fucking funny and Im a little stunned every time I think about it. Anyway, Ive emptied one off my bucket list and he chugs piss like a professor.