• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos The Big Phenazepam Throw Together Pt. I

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait, you actually think the stuff that is coming from a scam website is crushed pills? its just bunk shit/totally cut to garbage. if you get it from a legit supplier it is VERY VERY strong. too strong. i blacked out for an entire month on it, dude. it comes from china, they have labs that will synth most chemicals as long as you have a CAS number to give them.

there are 3 main sources for phenazepam. 1 is a scam and no doubt who you have dealt with, the other is very legit but expensive, and the third is incredibly cheap and totally uncut. you have to do some legwork if you want to get something other than a website with the name of the actual product in it.

there are 3 main sources for phenazepam. 1 is a scam and no doubt who you have dealt with, the other is very legit but expensive, and the third is incredibly cheap and totally uncut. you have to do some legwork if you want to get something other than a website with the name of the actual product in it.

Absolutely.

China India China china etc..

I have a few thoughts on Phenazepam, first off, in case anyone didnt know, its an anti anxiety, anti arrhythmia, anti seizure, and immunologic adjuvant. Not just an anti anxiety drug. Also just because the half life is 60 hours does not mean that the effects last that long, or that the drug somehow builds up in your system. Valium has a half life around 80 hours and most who have taken it can attest to the fact that its effects do not last 1/8th of the overall half life time. I think the main problem, and this is not new info, is that people are using improper scales or not using scales at all to measure doses, which is soooo dangerous. In my experience the general population is not that intelligent, and no offense, drug users are generally more on the impulsive, unintelligent side. Hubris right lol, no I dont think I am super intelligent, I just hear so many people say things that are outright stupid online.

All them wondering, phenaz does work for sleep/comedowns

Doses leave me wobby and slurring next day though (i have a high tolerance too)

shit recreationally though

All them wondering, phenaz does work for sleep/comedowns

It does work wonders for comedowns, but sleep?

my experiences range from go-bed-see you in 12 hrs to an almost stimulated state. Not unpleasant by any means, but not what you'de from a benzo.

:\Not a normal benzo though is it...

I think phenazepam is a pretty decent benzo to taper/ withdrawal with due to its insanely long half-life...

For me, phenazepam works really well as a benzo. It is in my top three benzos I have tried, along with diazepam and alprazolam. The very long half-life is the only real problem I have with, because it definitely carries over into my next day quite a bit if I take in the evening...

^ yeah but the next day "hang over" feeling feels good, it's not like an alcohol hangover to those of you reading being curios about this chemical/drug.

It is in my top 3 also:
-Clonazepam
-Phenazepam
-Diazepam & Etizolam tied for 3rd

As you can tell i like the longer lasting benzos

for short acting such as xanax, i mean it's not an unenjoyable high, it just isn't long enough for me.. lots of redosing going on when i take it, which is very rarely but i take clonazepam and phenazepam daily but could get by on either one alone but i just like taking a smaller dose of both instead of a large dose of one, they go nicely together for me (no i never black out- big tolerance) and now i told off my sub doc today and i said im not going back so im glad im armed with a lot of phenaz and pharms. i only need to come off a 2mg/ daily snorted habit so it will be easy, i CT'd 120mg methadone (was horrible, avoid at all costs!) and CT'd suboxone in jail and never felt a thing due to my klonopin.. hoping its that easy to kick it again after being on it for 3 years lol.

Last edited:
Another unscheduled benzo known as ETIZOLAM. It's actually a benzodiazepine analog, part of the "thienodiazepine" class of drugs (Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etizolam ).

It's MUCH better than Phenazepam IME due to it's shorter half-life and overall better feeling. I'd compare it to Clonazepam, though not as euphoric.

I love phenazepam....second only to xanax. Alot of people on BL dismiss it because of its legal status, but I have had some amazing/euphoric experiences with this one and I enjoy the day after glow...especially if I have to be at work because it makes the day FLY by :)

Another unscheduled benzo known as ETIZOLAM. It's actually a benzodiazepine analog, part of the "thienodiazepine" class of drugs (Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etizolam ).

It's MUCH better than Phenazepam IME due to it's shorter half-life and overall better feeling. I'd compare it to Clonazepam, though not as euphoric.

wanna know what else is a thienbenzodiazepine?
olanzapine aka Zyprexa

but i have tried etizolam a few times, its a nice feeling, different than other benzos.
heres the link to the *kinda* megathread for it : http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=471077

As any else worried thienodiazepine having sinilar properties like tose on zypfeza abd other go-wafuls. I woun't put it past the government to make soem ant-bezos (not that id gift my nut gor somethin other the a pile phenaepam...

sorry man, don't quite understand what your getting at, or quite understand you at all.. my guess is you're either benzo'd out or a retard. *says that with a special Olympics rubber bracelet on wrist* sober up and then edit your post.

Last edited:
Seems every benzo has a nice day after glow, the coolest part about benzos is there is no comedown just an after glow. Thing that sucks is with repeated use you slowly without even noticing become more anxious.

I love the next day feeling you get with Benzos. The day after taking Diazepam I feel great!

^ thats why it's best to take sublingually (under the tongue) and let it soak into the big veins under there. it will kick in quicker also.

With diaz i feel reffreshed, full off energy and just generally good the next day. Phenaz i feel a bit worn out, tired and pretty grouchy and worn out mentally aswel

I need to purify my phen as much as possible. I can subling a fat key "bump" and only get slightly mellow. I dont take it daily and have practically no benzo tolerance.

...wow, i cant believe i just said all that.. "purify" "dont take it daily" "no benzo tolerance" ?
Dexter's all growin up!

^^^
ugh, I used to measure my phenazepam with "key bumps." Not the most reliable method, certainly caused me more trouble than good.

I have a question about the nature of Phenazepam and blackouts/amnesia.

I am a person who doesn't typically go out. If I were to somehow take too much (I doubt I would, I dissolved it in everclear and wouldnt even use a full mg/mL at a time), my subconscious (or whatever gets turned on when you "black out") isn't going to make me Ted Bundy or something for a week is it? From what I've read, car crashing is common but I don't drive very often.

The horror stores of black outs/amnesia makes it seem like some alternate personality comes alive if you take too much, with no memory of it manifesting afterward.

Or is it more like you subconsciously do your normal activities but in a very clumsy and foolhardy way?

Thanks.

For me, unless i've been drinking heavily and have turned into super-cunt/prick, when i do too many benzos i just go on autopilot, maybe a little less inhibited and much clumsier with what you say and do

Status
Not open for further replies.