• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

the big FRENCH drug scene thread (france)

thats a very good deal, now you need 100 euros (660f) for 1g of decent stuff

Last edited by a moderator:
For what i know :

1- freinds/peoples you meet :
- morroco hashish is everywere
- less commun amsterdam/home grown weed, medium quality cocaine (go to spain and portugal) and heroin (dont know much)
- liberty caps, if you know were to pick them or have freinds in the country

2 - medics :
- codeine easy and cheap in pharmacy
- benzo are easy to be prescripted bye your doctor, not a usual black market stuff
- pseudo ephedrine easy and cheap in pharmacy

3 - rave/tekno scene :
- LSD, cocaine
- extasy half of the time
- speed very rare
- ketamine : never (but everywere in Italy)
- meth : never (but easy to get precursors)

4 - clubs/disco :
not the place to score, never saw a dealer.

5 - Rcs :
there is no smart shops in France, and nobody have ever heard of them, even meph, GBL or spice.

All in all, Spain, Italy and England are fare better places to score.

Last edited:
Seems a bit odd if there's 31% pure stuff in Seine St Dennis and 7% pure a few miles south west. Don't believe everything you read in the papers, perhaps.

Maybe it's all changed now but the French used to have the worst ethnic reputation of all junkies and, unless you knew them from another context, were generally to be avoided like the plague. I once attended what I think was then the only methadone centre in Paris and never came across a collection of ruffians and cuthroats like the patrons there. Never found a French pharmacist willing to give a foreigner anything opiate without the proper prescription, either, except in Marseilles.

Albion, how come prices for personal amounts are allowed in the heroin and weed thread but not here

FRENCHIST.

^ I don't think they are. If I see em I snip em.

(Prices. Not the French)

You must not read the ganja or heroin threads then tis full of prices!, i thought we were allowed to mention prices for small amounts in EADD

thats a very good deal, now you need 100 euros (660f) for 1g of decent stuff

It was 14 or 15 years ago but I seem to remember it was the equivalent of 50 Irish pounds at the time. We met him at a bar across the road from marcadet poissonniers metro, and went back to his flat near Stalingrad to listen to techno and smoke rocks, a line of coke in a spoon mixed with bicarb and water was enough to set me off. We went to festival in Saint Malo and easily got hash there, a Mate was supporting Polly Harvey so being backstage prolly helped.

Sorry to reopen what was a very old thread, I've just moved to Toulouse and desperate to find someone that show me around the city. Last time I went into town I got mugged at knifepoint outside the station :(