• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

the big FRENCH drug scene thread (france)

phatass

Bluelighter
So for all you frenchies out there (or people living in france) what do you think of the french drug scene? what are the more popular trends of drugs like the ridiculously huge amout of black mrket bupe, or the fact that we're the nnumber & prescribers of benzos in the word... whist on the other hand oxycontin is nowhere to be found on the black market.... oxymorphone hydrocodone and carisprodol aren't even on the market... soon temazepam will be taken of too

we're right next to holland, the number 2 producer of mdma in the world, but there are no good xtc pills.....

our average purity of heroin is 7.1% compared to 35% in the US... whats up with that????

Tis is a place to discuss everything and anything aout the french drug scene!!

Yaaay found another frenchie haha
I've always found it a bit amusing how easily benzos get prescribed here. Amusing/wtf? Also some opiates get prescribed easily. Like I had this friend who got prescribed codeine for a bad cold & infected throat, which he described as unpleasant at the most...so that was weird.
I didn't know that about heroin. That sucks.
But at least we can always escape to Holland if we get too desperate.

^^yay are you french or just living in france???..., theres high grade stuff in holland... any good H in france transits through holland.... i was surprised when i read an article about "really pure heroin in seine st denis" causing od's it was 31% pure, i then read some stats about US heroin in detroit and chicago being on average 60% pure...

what benzos are you prescribed?

as for the codeine you do know you can get ure otc codeine here... you don't need an Rx

I believe LouLou Reed lives in France (I'm assuming that's general knowledge before I break some code of secrecy here). Might be worth directing him here.

yeah... i know loulou;;; we copped some morphine n roofies together a while back

I'm half-french and have been living here all my life :) you? haha yes i'm not surprised all the good stuff comes from holland [insert lame political joke here]. Well good to know about seine st denis, that's not too far from where i am if i ever feel an urge :p
I'm prescribed tetrazepam (Myolastan), apparently that's one of the most common in france?
And no I didn't actually know you could get otc codeine, that's surprising

I actually yearn to see Paris.

How is the Heroin scene over there, currently? I understand Southern French cities such as Lyon (although I suppose thats more central than southern; certainly not at all northern regardless) weren't affected by the drought as they're supplied by African cartels, however I'm not at all sure of how much truth there is within the claim.

How about the Paris H scene? Was it affected by the drought - and if so - has the quality improved at all since?

Last edited:
Closest to drugs I ever got when I was in France was near-overdosing on Orangina. Was on a school trip though... The highlight of which was when one of the girls somehow impaled herself on a rusty roundabout and ripped half her thigh off. Second best impalement I've ever witnessed <3

Was gobsmacked to hear the average smack purity is only ~7%?!? Really? I've been off the gear for years now but I'll always remember 7% scag as being hands-down the absolute worst of the worst of the worst quality gear I ever did shoot. Fuck. And I thought the UK smack purity levels were abominable... and probably are these days it seems. Single digit "purity" gear surely doesn't even do a damn thing for even poppy virgins does it?

/mostly irrelevant chit-chat from a non-Frenchy who's only been there once and even then only before his balls dropped

Hi. Yes and even that is lucky if you have 7% heroin in your "dope". It seems to me the average french dope is more around 1 or 2% (from a french drugs forum).

Rohypnol and a myriad of benzos are available, as we are indeed the first benzo market in the world.

Cannabis used to be the worst of all Western Europe, due to our absurdly strict laws. Now is a bit better, with skunk being produced locally (but at usually outrageous prices). Hash goes from bad moroccan (plentiful) to amsterdam quality hash (if you know a good source).

And codeine is indeed OTC, without APAP.

I'll complete that with replying to others in the future.

I met some French guys from Toulouse when I was out in Australia. They told me they'd been living in London before they came out to Aus. One of the things they loved about London was their weed dealers would do deliveries. Apparently that doesn't happen in France, well not in Toulouse anyway. Although I did smoke some fucking lovely hash out in France. And I was only like a half hour drive from Toulouse.

That's all I really have to offer on the French drug scene. ha.

we do et the best cheap hash here in france, straightt from moroco

^ My spanish friends dispute that highly!

I take neither side, as both nations cheap hash is better than UK cheap hash. I'd like to think our bud tends to be superior though... haha

^ You can't make generalities like that. Some french will get some shitty soapbar, and some will get the creme de la creme. Ditto for the Brits. But in average, the quality of hash is better in Spain, slightly lower in France, and slightly lower in GB.

Spain is 3km from the Rif, and has lenient laws. France is a bit more far, and has harsh laws. GB is even more far with harsh laws too. Do the math.

we're right next to holland, the number 2 producer of mdma in the world, but there are no good xtc pills.....

You know that small country in between called "Belgium"? Yeah, we eat all the mdma that's en route to you ;)

I would say the hash is comparable to the Catalonian if you are dealing with the same street dealing Africans down south. Like Lou said it makes sense the better Amsterdam stuff still floats about.

I can't comment on the dope scene as that's not may bag, but I can say the coke is better in the south (straight of the boat in Marseille) but I have yet to find any good Parisian blow compared to what floats around the Côte d'Azur

there is good blow in paris but its rare;;; as for the hash its slightly more expensive than in spain but way way cheaper than in GB, but GB bud is better quality than french bud for around the same price so i guess it evens out.... and damn you belgiums for eating alll the good xtc destined to our country.... lol

Sorry for digging this up ;)

In France (like anywhere else) it mostly depends on who you know and kind of circle your in. I've been in this for a long time but I can pretty much find anything at any given time, and very good quality too if you lay the money down. Our local chavs flood the market with bad hash, but if you have a good contact you can easily get very good moroccan hash, and if you happen to know a moroccan who has ties in the shiz you can get pure unadulterated stuff. As for weed, despite being slightly harder to find than in england I totally disagree on it being less good. UK has mostly strong indica skunk that really fucks you up vegetable style. Here you find way more natural outdoor dope, more sativa strains and great swiss weed. Anyone in France now knows that you can find bomb md anywhere and I've seen mad pills going about. I don't give a rats ass bout H, seen to many friends become zombies because of that shit. Cocain is easy to find but horribly expensive and your lucky if it's 10% pure for 70 euros/g. Cocaine should be way cheaper, it's fucking refined plant matter ffs. Acid is fairly common too in raves and what not, potent too (thank you Switzerland).
I'd say the drug scene in France has not much to envy from other countries, except the daunting laws!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was my first time Paris in the mid 90a and we got surprisingly good coke within three or for hours from an Algerian guy.My friend was over from New York where he dealt the stuff and he was impressed, If I remember it cost about 800 francs for two grammes which lasted us two days.

Last edited by a moderator: