• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Trip Activities Thread

I usually just sit and stare with some good ambient music on, letting myself become completely overcome by euphoria and visions. Dancing / raving is obviously awesome, and even better nude!

Get two full-sized, body-length stand-up mirrors, and put them each on the side of your easychair, creating infinite reflections of the mirrors and of whoever is sitting in the chair. Glance at the mirrors when you feel like it. This is better for more sedate psychedelics, obviously, ones where you spend a lot of time sitting. I'm doing this next time I trip, as well as watching a marathon of my favorite weird movies.

Wherever the trip takes one... from hiking, to staring at sitcoms for hours.

I'd like to ask you if mind stopping to call it frying. That word subscribes to stupid anti-drug advertisement and it just sounds like what a poison would do. Psychedelics like LSD are not a poison to you are they? Anyway... if it pleases the court. Nothing more.

Was just about to post something similar. Duly seconded :)

I'd rather not even take notice of who made what phrase - like frying. If you reject that phrase then you are recognizing those who are just trying to mess with the psychedelic community. I'd rather leave the haters to their own games instead of influencing our language, that is power over us. The haters don't have a legitimate purpose, so why treat them as such? I actually like the phrase frying as it pertains to tripping because it makes me think of my body as transforming to a whole new level, smoking and steaming with new found power. Plus some psychedelic phenethylamines give me a hangover that really does feel like my brain is fried and I just want to sleep for a few days. Not trying to start a fight, just a thought, homie.

GTA IV is a blast while tripping, especially if you already know the controls since it seems harder to learn games while tripping sometimes. Was doing some crappy 2ci at the airport and I could swear Snoop Dogg was rapping about "be a zombie" lol hadn't heard that one in the game before...
Other video games (Modern Warfare, Mass Effect, Just Dance) are fun also because they are so detailed nowadays and you might see more about their story, but I still think outdoors is the best thing to do.

Lately all I want to do is lay down and listen to music and let that take me wherever. I think (know) it's b/c I mix MXE with anything else I've "tripped" on since last october. I've been trying to sort some things out as well, so this is pretty much the intent of the trip anyway.

I did take some mushrooms and go see the symphony from my city perform at an outdoor theater last weekend. Layin out on a blanket completely zoned out staring at the sky. It was awesome except every time I looked up there were more, and more, and more fucking people. Obviously %)

just look out your window at people walking on they street they will seem ridiculous and funny.

just look out your window at people walking on they street they will seem ridiculous and funny.

^THIS. i can recall about three years ago having a 2C-i + mushroom experience on a second floor porch. it was a lovely sunny day. i see the mail lady coming down on the street and, for some reason, feel the intense urge to strike up a "hey! great day huh?!" conversation w/ her. things were going great initially, until she said something about the temperature and i burst into uncontrollable laughter. the immediately strange facial expression she gave only made my chortling intensify into now epic (and likely on the verge of insane) proportions. i ran into the apartment and fell on the carpet laughing. this carried on for what seemed like ages. i think a lighting-speed flash of "if this bitch only knew right now" came to mind and it was over from there - no way in hell i was containing that laughter.

yep, that was a good day.

Fun Activities To Do On Your Acid Trip

Besides light shows, music, art, and dancing... What are some fun spiritually enhancing activities that a group of close friends can have fun interacting with each other on their trip?

What I have so far...

-yoga
-writing haikus
-playing ultimate frisbee
-playing with silly putty

I'm dead-brained...
I need your input!

I've done a lot of E and I've tried shrooms, but this is my first time doing acid? I needs to be epic.

Last edited by a moderator:
acid is already epic. dont worry bout it. just enjoy the ride. if you feel like doing something, do it (although use common sense...running naked through a police station, for instance, is a bad idea)

I'd choose not to go into a trip with a to-do list - you really won't be wanting for things to do on acid.

Make sure you have some good music, and a place you're comfortable (ideally where you can go indoors (with A/C, if it's hot there) or outside), and you should be in good shape.

acid is already epic. dont worry bout it. just enjoy the ride. if you feel like doing something, do it (although use common sense...running naked through a police station, for instance, is a bad idea)

this exactly...though smoking good weed with some good friends while tripping always seems to make the trip even more epic.

I'd choose not to go into a trip with a to-do list - you really won't be wanting for things to do on acid.

Make sure you have some good music, and a place you're comfortable (ideally where you can go indoors (with A/C, if it's hot there) or outside), and you should be in good shape.

Hmm why is that.. Do you forget who you are?

no...dont be an idiot

comfort is important, because discomfort (like being in the same room as your parents) can lead to bad experiences....or even just being too hot or too cold can detract from the experience

there are tons of threads on here about first time LSD use...UTFSE and educate yourself. www.erowid.org s well