Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Tiletamine Thread

anyone ever combined it with 2C-B ?
ummmm
yeah? me?

01.29 racked up roughly 150mg T (2 rails) and roughly (very) 10mg of 2
01.31 -1mg licked the 2
01.33 started on the 2 lines of T. Little bits at a time,
01.35 stil goin
01.39 done all the T.only used left.save right for 2.drip bear dirty(geddit)
01.42 bong o weed.swear can already sorta see shroom esq reddish glow on outside of my vision from the -1mg lick
01.44 T drip taste nearly gone
01.47 third of the pile of 2 up the right..instantly red outter vision glow back
01.48 2ns thrid up hit my throat made me cough a bit,swallowed it back, nose stinging like a cunt
01.49 rest gone. fukin ow
01.53 the nasty T sting is gone but the 2 is still burning worse by the second, seems the more my nose burns the redder my vision

gets...arms are starting to look reeeeeeally weird typing this, if only id saved a nos from the other day! why did i have to think that

hahaha time for a bong
01.57 just grinding sum weed up got the 2 drip...havent felt that one for a while...nasty fucker
01.58 proper throat burn
02.00 fucking hell this burning is alot savager than i remember, to be fair tho the only other time when i snorted 2C-B i had already done

MXE, K and MDMA this may have numbed my nose and throat a fair bit
02.00 starting to feel a bit jittery, colors glowing in outer vision, heart area a bit tight
02.01 rainbows basicaly flashing,shit need music lol IDIOT
02.02 whole body shuddered as i got a fat drip into my stomach, putting on ''Blackmill Feat. Veela - Let It Be (Full Version)'' on 720p
02.03 everytime i swallow more an more 2 and T enter, my vision is mad now, and im dissociated to boot. sitting back in my chair,

fidgetting around, its almost a bit overwhelming hahaha..this tune is so fuckin good.
02.05 the warped dissociative vision mixed with the 2 comeup glowing vision is fuckin mad..i need to roll a spliff.everythings starting to

sway in the lovely rainbowy miragey way 2 seems to make it...
02.14 visuals are soooo rainbow miragey, the nicest slow flow, im flowing with them now,still tryin to make spliff, feel like im on a

pirate ship. so beautiful tho. all of a sudden my arms look soooo fucked up again hahahaha wtf
02.18 rolled the spliff. 2's so up n fukin down, im introspective into why i dont do it,and other empathey type drugs, eg. MDMA,very often

any more. i prefer dissociatives. 2 turns me all clammy n fidgetty lol i may have to upp that T dose.
02.25 walking around a bit got that weird tip toe-ness feeling of 2 but WHACK dont forget you did T lol stumbler
02.26 these visuals are toe curlingly sick! literally big waves of 2, well overpowering that T i rekon, but, im actually glad.
this is so beautiful.
02.34 apart from i keep thinking my hands and arms arent mine...think ill knock the idea of more T on the head....
02.42 fuckin rainbows r intense! spliff nearly gone
02.55 hittin da rainbow bong! 2 visuals still goin strong at this point..the T has definately worn off...
03.03 rack up a bit more T
03.07 right Tiletamine i dont like u and u dont like me, now get up my fuckin nose an make me wonky, you cold cunt. did another line the

size of the ones before so roughly 75mg. fuckin hurts too.
03.09 the waves slow. its beautful. ''Thomas Mellor - I Don't Play Games'' is playing, so fitting. went to bed then when all of a sudden...
04.07 POW! 100mg Tiletamine! out of a fuckin-blue-pokeball. u cunt. its the only logical thing, with work in 4 hours.
04.14 fukin hell that T hurt alot more thn normal,i used T up the right for the 1st time just them and it musta gone in some 2 wounds. was

a pretty crystally line
04.17 noseache followed by rainbow bongs with a side of twitching
04.23 that T that i did up the right must have unsettled some 2 in my nose cuz im coming right back up! i aimed for black and got rainbows
04.27 full-on glowing fuckin rainbow everythin. the negative effects of T show slightly (as in im a bit fuckin shakey,mate) but are soon overlapped with rainbows,and bongs,and gurning.
04.37 very wonky. smoke a few more bongs. rainbow waves are finally slowing right down. neck feels stiff. visuals still so good, im literally quite twitchy tho..haha ummm..more rainbow-fuckkkkkk NO.
THEN I WENT TO BED. THE END.
PS IF I DONT COMMENT IN THE MORNING I DIED. :) so then u will know not to mix 2C-B & Tiletamine. otherwise...it was sick. *NOT A COMBO FOR THE PUSS VARIETY*

oh yeah i didnt die btw, not like any of you would have noticed

That was both an odd and sketchy trip report ! Thanks for that

tiletamine and can you hole on it

right sorry every one i have looking in the search bit but could not find the answer , was in another forum and got told that a seller could be passing it off as ket but i would know this because i would not hole on it now i know its mixed with something else which can make it less that desirable for a starter but is this bit about the hole true ? i'm new to this so could not say if iv got good ket or let a lone something like tiletaime

Tiletamine sold as ket is nothing new. I'm pretty certain I've had it on a few occasions, its markedly different. And thinking about it, no I've never managed to hole off it.

I've done tiletamine straight from the vial. I enjoyed it, it's a very goofy nostalgic drug with less of a body load then ketamine. as for whether or not you can hole on it? I believe you can reach an anesthetic state by doing large doses, but I was never able to reach a "hole" if you will. for me I enjoyed just looking around my house at all the random shit I had that I had forgotten about. trinkets and souvenirs from your childhood will blow your mind.

edit: I was doing it via the I.M./I.V. route. never sniffed it.

I also think I know who the vendor is you're talking about. I have a gram of supposed k coming in the mail, but people have called it tiletamine in the past. It will be very easy to tell the difference.

It depends how well you know the girl, whether she's in the mood, and what her past experiences with tiletamine have been like. I'd suggest a cautious approach, initially.

cheers for the input but still no wiser really as to the hole but i guess that's with it been a bit of novelty ,
and *some sourcy stuff?*

come to think of it your last post could be a hint :)

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah hold out til mine arrives before you order anything. this is venturing a little too close to source discussion for my tastes.

yer no worry's just look out for the seahorses next time your in and give me a shout :) if you wish

Fairly sure I had this once before that was sold as Ketamine. Snorted ALOT trying to hole, like 0.5 gram lines and could not get into a hole. Just made me lose my freaking mind and thought I had fucked up my head (Almost like a manic/psychotic state?). Also had a pretty bad body load. Looked like what they call crystally "tubes".

I've had ketamine in different forms, sometimes it looks like its been recrystalised and scraped up with a razor, which usually indicates it came from a vial, other times I've had it come in small flat little rectangles which is usually referred to as "preset" this generally indicates better quality because it comes in that form directly from the lab.

I don't think I've ever had it in little tubes/rice shards though. the tiletamine I've had came in a vial. one was in a solution, I believe mixed with a moderate dose of zolazepam (said this right on the label, I took these directly from an animal hospital), the other was actually a gram of rather fluffy powder, mixed with z-pam as well. Obviously if it is being sold in bulk on the streets it is most likely coming from a lab, so it could be in any form, crystal or otherwise, as opposed to diverted from legit medical sources.

ketamine always had a very distinct taste, onset, and effect profile. I feel like if I I.v.'d .1 or .2 I would know instantly if it was k or not. with k as soon as I finish the shot I find myself completely stuck, trying to figure out what is going on. within 15 minutes when I come to I always think I forgot to do the shot and end up fumbling with the needle trying to fix up a new one for another half hour or so. this can go on for hours until I run out.

yeah I was a bit reckless when I used to do k. havent done it in over a year, probably a good thing. at my worst I would cook up 2 shots, a quarter gram each (due to limits in ketamine solubility), I.v. one and then try to I.v. the other one fast before going completely out of body. looking back it was all pretty much a huge waste, but its how I liked to do it.

I don't suggest anyone use k like this. take this as a cautionary tale. at the most I would suggest I.m.ing it If you are like me and must use a needle. I.v. hits so fast and wears off just as fast you might as well not be doing k because its almost impossible to enjoy or even remember what is happening. I can count on one hand how many good experiences I had shooting k, and that's after I.v.ing ounces of it. not to mention your tolerance going up so fast you will be putting 40 dollars into a shot that basically knocks you unconscious. (Didn't mean to put price in there, but I think it serves as a reference for how much of a waste it is. it is up to you to decide what quantity I'm referring to with that number fill in the blanks using your own local prices, I intend it to be viewed in an abstract way)

Last edited:
is the a reason behind putting for zolazepam into it like to stop people abusing it like ketamine

I believe it makes it a more effectiive animal anesthetic, and it is more humane because it makes the animals completely forget the psychadelic time warping/watching their brothers and sisters get carted off to the imaginary slaughterhouse in the sky mind fuck that they probably experience when they are given high doses of it. same reason why midazolam is given to human patients prior to ketamine sedation. here's a source that explains why ketamine is almost always given in conjunction with benzodiazepines.

I don't think it is to deter abuse though, since I think using a benzo with tiletamine could actually be more dangerous then either drugs alone outside of a hospital setting. telazol is a combination of a 1:1 ratio, so to do 50 mg of tiletamine you have to do 50 mg of zolazepam.

I've done tiletamine straight from the vial. I enjoyed it, it's a very goofy nostalgic drug with less of a body load then ketamine. as for whether or not you can hole on it? I believe you can reach an anesthetic state by doing large doses, but I was never able to reach a "hole" if you will. for me I enjoyed just looking around my house at all the random shit I had that I had forgotten about. trinkets and souvenirs from your childhood will blow your mind.

edit: I was doing it via the I.M./I.V. route. never sniffed it.
if I understand your later posts correctly, you have never done pure tiletamine, but always a tiletamine/zolazepam mixture ("telazol"). this is not quite representative; benzodiazepine-like tranquilizers will dampen the psychedelic effects of any dissociative (that's the very reason they are mixed for medical application). that's why I think the effects of pure tiletamine would be quite different; especially, as far as I know, there should be no problem to archieve a "hole" with pure tiletamine.

you know I have to agree with you on this one. further research is needed on how to seperate the two. I'm going to be pissed if I do some of this stuff and fail a probation drug test for benzos.

during the time period that I was doing this stuff I was severely addicted to liquid valium and midazolam, all from the same source. I was doing around 50mg of valium every day and 30 of midazolam, so I don't think the benzos had too much of an effect on me.

I remember I was running out of vials and was desperate for some benzos, a lightbulb went off and I grabbed the telazol. that stuff did ease my withdrawals very well, probably because zolazepam is 4 times as strong as valium and every 50mg dose I did was equivillent to 200mg of valium.

I know tiletamine is water soluable, and zolazepam is also, so seperating the two could get very tricky.

during this time frame that I was mixing high doses of benzos with relatively high doses of k (my tolerance wasn't that high at the time, I would do 100mg-200mg to hole) I would wake up face down on the floor very often.

Last edited:
you can most certainty hole from tiletamine! I brought 5mg of what I thought was mxe from a company I had brought from for the last 18 months with not a problem . My mxe arrived and I measured out my normal dose of 150 mg and took 100 mg of it and lay on the bed waiting for the warm blanket of mxe to wrap me up and take me to dissociative heaven. After about 30 minutes I noticed the come up was felt sharp and not warm like mxe normally does. (if that makes sense). I waited another 10 minutes, at this point I knew something was seriously wrong and that it wasn't mxe I had taken so tried to make myself vomit with no avail. So I lay back on my bed and decided to stay calm and ride it out. I was completely out of it I knocked my chest of draws over and fell on my bed, before I hit the mattress I was engulfed by a thousand white lights and I was gone for the next 2 hours only waking to vomit on my pillow. The only thing i remember was being in a black void that felt endless and malevolent and accelerating up and through white clouds into a gold sparkely sun Which felt false and evil. It was the most terrifying experience I've ever had with any drug even more than when I smoked 30mg of 5 meo dmt. That's as near to dying as I've ever felt, im just glad i didn't take the whole 150mg as im sure that would have pushed me right over the line. After a couple of hours i regained some sort of consciousness enough to realise i had trashed my room and had been sick all over my bed and had knocked my pride and joy my fishtank over and killed my favourite fish it took me a week to recover. I guessed it wasn't mxe but decided to test it again with just 10mg doses untill i holed it took about 50mg. I did this because In case it was indeed mxe and it had just reacted badly with something id eaten. The second test wasn't any better and it just felt cold, uneasy, with second rate visuals and just felt toxic. I Decided to send it off to warwick university to test and it because i was curious what this horrible substance was and come back as mostly being 2-ethylamino-2-(2-thienyl) cyclohexanone (tiletamine) so I contacted the vendor but they just denied everything and fed me a load of bullshit.
I think the tiletamine in the vials thats used in vetinary practice contains a benzo which might make it a bit more pleasant. I love almost all dissociatives but this one I can't see anything enjoyable about it and will never take it again.

Methoxetamine - Warm, cosy, comfortable floaty feeling with nice visuals and an afterglow that lasts into the next day

Tiletamine - Cold, edgy, nervous, uneasy floaty feeling and a terrible toxic feeling to the whole experience that lasts for days after.

So you can hole from it but i can't imagine why you would want to but what one man enjoys another may not and vice versa.
Have fun with whatever you do :D

Interesting to me, I received some MXE recently that feels quite cold and gives me a sick feeling throughout and during the next day, but I would have never expected Tiletamine since I assumed that had a dosage similar to Ketamine, now I'm not so sure though.

I'm not sure though, the experience felt just like MXE in all other respects, it just felt rather unclean and unpleasant. What threw me off is due to the unpleasantness I'd expected it was cut and there'd be a drop in potency but in fact it seemed slightly more potent by weight than previous MXE I'd had.

I do hope it wasn't Tiletamine as I believe my "MXE" originally came from a reputable place (though I got it from a friend who then got it from a friend prior to him, who finally got it from a vendor) and many others may be getting mislabelled chemicals if your story is true and my stuff was the same stuff.