• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Tiletamine Thread

I just tried this at 40mg rectally and honestly, it was one my top three best disso experiences...have any if yiu had your stuff lab tested???
Mine came back as pure Tiletamine with no benzos added....
This stuff is A LOT like o-pce except the focus was less inward and more outward ....less introspective and more social.
Music sounded fantastic and the open and closed eye visuals were unlike any other dissociative I've tried.
It also does not impare your ability to communicate verbally like mxe or o-pce and even walking around was only slightly impared ( more like being drunk) but there was no persistent robot shuffle I usually get from others dissos and I was able to sleep at the tail end with a bit of Flualprozam.
Where as with most other dissos even with benzos the stimulation was overwhelming.
This is probably in my top 3 favorites dissociative.
I don't understand the lack of love for this one....it was a truly remarkable experience in every way.....I felt absolutely fantastic the next day.

Sounds lovely! I think most people haven't had a chance to try it, and most of the people who tried it, tried one of the two veterinary preparations, which contain either a strong benzo, or xylazine, in addition to tiletamine (also known as O-TCE). Until recently, I was not aware that it had been made available in its pure form, so all (or most of) the older reports are probably about it in combination with a much less desirable drug, intended for anesthesia.

Sounds lovely! I think most people haven't had a chance to try it, and most of the people who tried it, tried one of the two veterinary preparations, which contain either a strong benzo, or xylazine, in addition to tiletamine (also known as O-TCE). Until recently, I was not aware that it had been made available in its pure form, so all (or most of) the older reports are probably about it in combination with a much less desirable drug, intended for anesthesia.
I had none of the negative effects that people have reported about O-TCE.
It was very euphoric and clear headed....it seems to be slightly less potent than o-pce but has a slightly longer peak.
For me the hole on o-pce lasts about 45mins followed by a long stimulating cone down.
O-tce was way less stimulating and much more functional....now I usually NEVER redose when I take a disso....so multiple administration's may contribute to the negative effects that have been reported....even taking a 2nd dose of o-pce leaves me feeling very inebriated for most of the day.
But one single holing dose via rectal admin was pure heaven for me.
But as always YMMV.
For me anyway, this is up there with MXE and o-pce.

So 60mg was a lot more intense than I was expecting....it was still a fantastic experience but there was some almost undescribable weirdness I can't quite put into words....it's very much less stimulating than all the other dissos I've tried....I plugged 60mg , put on music and curled up in bed and just felt like keeping my eyes closed and drifting off to the music.
The closed eye visuals were very odd....almost like black clouds of smoke or vapour constantly morphing and actually quite interesting....the whole experience was about 90 mins followed by a desire to just pop a benzo and go to sleep and sleep came easily....I was able to walk upstairs with a almost normal gait and talking to my wife was normal...we both retired to bed and snuggled but I did wake up with a sort of hangover in that I don't feel I got quality sleep and might just go back to bed for a nap.
Otherwise it was a pretty fantastic trip without a lot of tge side effects of other dissos like the inability to talk or walk normally and the whole experience was quite relaxing .

Plugging dissos is always SO much stronger, and usually more sedating, as well. In my experience.

I can't wait to get to try this one!

Plugging dissos is always SO much stronger, and usually more sedating, as well. In my experience.

I can't wait to get to try this one!
I'm really looking forward to hearing other reports about this compound in its pure form as well....it'd absolutely the most psychedelic disso I've ever tried....I suspect this would be incredible mixed with a phenethylamine, Tryptamine or Lysergamide.....it's pretty damn psychedelic in terms if headspace and visuals on its own!

Awesome! I feel that way about MXE, so if this one is even moreso, than it must be amazing. And it has to be brilliant combined with psychs. If I ever get to try it, I hope I get enough for a few trials, including a couple of combinations

It should be noted that I have a fairly high disso tolorance so it would be foolish for the uninitiated to start with a 60mg dose....I found that to be pretty strong via rectal administration...
I would advice no more than 20mg to see how strongly it affects you.
I feel that redosing on this stuff is not as forgiving as other dissos....I even find a 2nd dose of o-pce changes the experience to more of a dysphoric one....it's like the human body can much more easily metabolize and eliminate a single largish dose but subsequent doses lead to a rough come down/hangover.
But that's just my experience with this class of compounds YMMV!

Last edited:
They're a bunch of contaminated Ketamine in Australia, that was lab tested as tiletamine and procaine. I absolutely hated it. Lasted about 3x the duration of ketamine.

It's the thing that convinced me to never do any ketamine that hasn't at least been tested with Morris reagent.

They're a bunch of contaminated Ketamine in Australia, that was lab tested as tiletamine and procaine. I absolutely hated it. Lasted about 3x the duration of ketamine.

It's the thing that convinced me to never do any ketamine that hasn't at least been tested with Morris reagent.
Considering Tiletamine is waaaaay more potent than Ketamine I'm not surprised you had a terrible experience.
40mg is a strong dose so if you were doing it thinking it's ketamine your pretty much guaranteed to have a really bad time.
I've never liked the effects of any disso snorted...it's a totally different experience snorting vs rectal administration. Snorting anything is just a horrific experience for me... the lingering burn and godawful drip just makes the experience terrible no matter what.
It's also possible that Tiletamine has way more subjectively negative effects via nasal administration.