• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Taking A Psychedelic Poop Thread

He obviously has too much anger to shit properly. The trick is to relax the sphincter.

=D<--------Me taking a dump on this thread

@rofl20
Dorms are strange, wonderful, and terrible places to trip, especially the floor bathroom. I'm glad that I spent some time there, but I'm also glad I don't have to go back.

I've had both magical and hellish shits on acid. I've adopted my good mate's rule as a default stance:

Shit Before Trip.

As my diet varies, I may choose to override this if I have been eating well and expect to have a flawless movement :)

+1 to B&D-ification

the last few times ive candy flipped ive had to shit as the roll was coming up peaking my balls out on acid.. its really a fucked up experience lol.

It's now official guys. It's got PDs seal of approval. Now go wash your hands. :D

What's the problem Captain Buzzkill?
He's incapable of wrapping his head around the idea that something he personally doesn't think is important might actually have real value to someone else. He's also a hypocrite:
some people on here REALLY need to learn to take a things people say here with several grains of salt, and not act so high and mighty and serious about every word that is uttered.
Physician, heal thyself!

In all seriousness though, can't you just ignore the thread if you hate it so much? No need to spoil the party.

It's now official guys. It's got PDs seal of approval. Now go wash your hands.
You're a good man Solipsis. I applaud your progressive thinking; after all, there's a whopping Sex on * thread, and to exclude this equally important physical act would be a reprehensible act of bigotry and prejudice. We must cast off the mental shackles of shame and romanticism that hold us down, and embrace the psychedelic shit (not literally) as the peak experience it so often is. Historians will laud you as the man who ushered in a revolution in the human condition.

To those who do not enjoy tripshits- is is purely a tactile thing, or does the action engender unfavourable trains of thought/emotions?

Ha thanks. Also, there is loads (no pun intended) of discussion on plugging which means things going in your a-hole. Why on earth would we not appreciate discussion of things falling out of it the natural way? Plus: well I think you guys are pretty funny :D

It is the most epic thread ever! LOL! :D

I honestly can't remember taking a poop while tripping, but i will try next time :p

Thanks for saving my day guys :)

//blazR

Thanks for making my day :D

i actually laughed out loud when seeing this thread!

happy ++++ shits to all of you :D

Ha thanks. Also, there is loads (no pun intended) of discussion on plugging which means things going in your a-hole. Why on earth would we not appreciate discussion of things falling out of it the natural way? Plus: well I think you guys are pretty funny :D

Thank you Solipsis. This makes me happy, we now have balance in PD opposite all the "can I plug 4000mg of Tylenol?" threads in BDD =D

Shifting on a candyflip is a eye watering experience.
Funny story once I was at a lake fishing and had to shit so I went to a portable potty and there was shit everywhere. I though id scare the shit out of my friends and stArted making all kinds of noise say Ohh god. Ect. and shaking the potty plus the actual shit was crazy intense. I thought and my friends though i was coming out covered in shit. Just left with a overwhelmingly big smile no trace of shit.

Also once in Vegas to a dump and a warm bidea shot up my ass hole. Quote an experience.

What's the problem Captain Buzzkill?

no problem... you notice I keep reading & posting here... I guess I am just naturally scatologically attracted... I just feel so juvenile participating in potty-humor, but I can't seem to help it... comes naturally (the puns never end) :\

OK I've had an epiphany and now fully embrace the topic (we need a "hug" emoticon).

Every time I do methylone I know I am about to start getting off when I need to go... no matter how recently I've already gone, it just seems to trigger those nerves or something, because I ALWAYS have to take dump... and THEN I start feeling that swimming woozy wonderful climb towards the methylone buzz... and the inevitable wank =D

Last edited:
I've never smelt such a depressing smell from half a kilometer from the toilet block, and what with the vomit, blood, and shit splattered around the toilet doors and overflowing the bowl. I can totally understand why that guy freaked out and felt like it was an 'elevator to hell'. It's just so unnatural, and it's just not what you want to be experiencing whilst hig.

Yea, OK.

But how could he not LAUGH at the "elevator to hell" experience? I mean, isn't that just a brilliant movie comedy scene... guy enters porta-potty and suddenly KERCHUNK! it turns into an elevator and starts clattering down down down... door opens... and there's old Bealzebub, horns, tail, pitchfork, surrounded by flames, fire & brimstone, cackling maniacally. Hilarious! Genius!

But, for the guy to allow one little freaky 5 minutes in the porta-potty on acid to CAUSE HIM TO SWEAR OFF ALL PSYCHEDELICS FOR LIFE? WTF?!?

Isn't that just a hugely excessive OVER REACTION??? It just seems so lame and pathetic to blow 5mins in the john like that into a huge major life-decision to NEVER TRIP AGAIN, it really begged to be ridiculed. I mean REALLY... it was just one little dump in a smelly place fer cryin out out, get the fuck OVER it!

Last edited:
Can't even believe this is a thread... I don't like shitting, especially when tripping... trip shits can be like excrement propelled by NO2. Everything seems to want to evacuate out of the body much quicker than usual. The force is similar to amphetamine come-ups however physically/visually the action is markedly different.

The activity, of taking a dump whilst tripping; seems to be beneficial to the experience following the shit. It must be done. As if the occupation of excrement in the colon is an anvil holding back your attention and full immersion into the experience.

When I'm tripping I don't like to be aware of my internal guts.. k? I don't really like it at all. The feeling of needing to shit is a burden and it needs to be executed in a timely manner or I get very frustrated very fast. Just like taking a year to eat a meal, I find it a waste of damn time.

Additionally =) I think wiping is not something people should have any problem with. There's no special technique, and we have eyes to examine our progression in the activity. So to answer the question yes.. sometimes nature calls when you're tripping... but I'm not the kind of person to make a half-ass incomplete shit and do a half-ass job with bathroom etiquette. Unless you have a physical deficit there's no excuse for an incomplete wipe.

Just for laughs.

I heard about a guy who ate an 8th of mushrooms, dropping xanax and a lot of booze with it. Anyways he passes out, and winds up sleep walking. Turns out he got up to piss and shit... sat down on the toilet with all the seats down, drops his trousers, and executes both actions at the same time, and actually pulls up his pants and lies down in the bathtub to sleep. AT SOMEONES HOUSE. This gentlemen was a guest.

Can't even believe this is a thread... I don't like shitting, especially when tripping... trip shits can be like excrement propelled by NO2.

I can't even imagine what taking a dump on NO2 must be like by the way.

Yea, OK.

But how could he not LAUGH at the "elevator to hell" experience? I mean, isn't that just a brilliant movie comedy scene... guy enters porta-potty and suddenly KERCHUNK! it turns into an elevator and starts clattering down down down... door opens... and there's old Bealzebub, horns, tail, pitchfork, surrounded by flames, fire & brimstone, cackling maniacally. Hilarious! Genius!

But, for the guy to allow one little freaky 5 minutes in the porta-potty on acid to CAUSE HIM TO SWEAR OFF ALL PSYCHEDELICS FOR LIFE? WTF?!?

Isn't that just a hugely excessive OVER REACTION??? It just seems so lame and pathetic to blow 5mins in the john like that into a huge major life-decision to NEVER TRIP AGAIN, it really begged to be ridiculed. I mean REALLY... it was just one little dump in a smelly place fer cryin out out, get the fuck OVER it!

OK yeah I understand you think he got a little too worked up over it, does it remind you of someone? Haha I don't mean to piss you off all the time, honest. But think the biggest message of this thread is that we should all relax a little and be able to laugh about it all. All of it.
And for the record: yes, sometimes you have enough sense of reality to laugh demons in the face but many other times, especially if it is your first trip (!) demons are just demonic, and there is no bigger perspective on it, there is no taking a step back and saying "well, this is silly". Come to think of it, that is (hopefully) a very small portion of the trip so there almost MUST have been other 'shit'.
Anyway can we get over the subject now? :) It all makes me want to clay a smiley face in the bowl later today and forget all about it.

Last edited:
^ The really asinine (haha, see, the juvenile puns are literally infinite) thing is that as the list in the wiki page illustrates, media after media after media... ad infinitum [many dozens] .... ALL picked up the story, added their own little speculation-as-fact that they were CERTAIN it was true and was REALLY A HUGE EPIDEMIC RIGHT HERE IN RIVER CITY!!!

And it was all total BS.

Just goes to show how anti-drug hysteria is some Frudian phenomenon totally out of control. I swear you could make something up about kids getting high from chewing gum and next thing you know there would be a hysteria like this and soon it would be banned