• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Taking A Psychedelic Poop Thread

^ =D

I disagree. I am dead serious, I honestly think that psychedelic toilet time is one of life's richest pleasures. It is generally the highlight of a trip IMO.

Agreed 100%. The Toilet Time stage of tripping is often mentioned but rarely gets a thread of its own. Also putting my vote in for Big & Dandification on the topic. Psychedelic plop-plop ftw <3

This thread gives whole new meaning to the term 'nutty'.

What do you suggest we call this, Shambles? The small & smelly psychedelic defecation thread?

Hahahahahaha! There's been some corking suggestions for a B&D thread title already so will defer to them for now. If I'm struck by poopy inspiration you'll be the first to know, Sol ;)

Hilarious thread!

I don't remember anything about using the bathroom on acid, but I know that when I'm on 2c-e, I often feel like I have to pee or poop when I don't. I spend a lot of time in the bathroom while tripping, between looking in the mirror, brushing my teeth, washing my face, and trying to empty my bowels. ><

Also, when I was tripping while on my period, I remember feeling very aware of - and self-conscious about - my body and what was coming out of it.

Oh indeed there are wonderful suggestions already. I have another one:
The "Did you remember to bring your tripshitter?" Thread.

I got a memory surfacing about going number 1: the toilet became a photograph (I probably saw recently) of my parents next to each other, so I was standing there taking a leak on their faces and I just couldn't stop laughing.

^Classic. I love those moments when someone gets a tiny glimpse of your state and retreats in pure bewilderment and confusion, it's like being the monster in a Lovecraft story.

Are you that guy who always smears shit all over festival toilets? I always wonder who those folks are, who leave foul handprints inside each and every portaloo. I've never understood quite what state you have to be in to decide that fingerpainting with your own excrement is the best course of action.

Naw man, I don't think I'd ever stick my hands in shit, even on acid, and especially in a festival port-a-potty (eeeeeeeeew). I've only been in one of those things while tripping once (on 2c-e), and while not quite an "elevator to hell", it was definitely not pleasant. I think next time I'm tripping at a festival and I need to shit I'm just going to find a quiet corner in the woods and bury that shit (like a fucking animal).

IMHO a clean bathroom is a must while tripping. I have a tendency to vomit on shrooms, and vomiting in a nasty toilet is the WORST. I've been known to go for the sink when the toilet is gross.

Last edited:
Brilliant toilet stories all round! LOL.

I've noticed mushrooms can make you really lax in the bladder. I've noticed it makes you need to pee more. I've pissed my pants, and the bed before on shrooms. And you know what, there's no shame. You just go right back to basics, and pissing yourself is just like "meh".

please I beg someone close or move this thread... or else I have a feeling it is going to forever be the #1 top most recently posted to thread at BL PD, ad infinitum, like, well never miind

Big and Dandy Wash-your-hand-y Trippy Toilet Time- Terrific or Terrible? Thread gets my vote.
please I beg someone close or move this thread... or else I have a feeling it is going to forever be the #1 top most recently posted to thread at BL PD, ad infinitum, like, well never miind
^What's wrong with that? This is a place for evangelists and detractors of the glorious, glittering golden tripshit, Holy Grail of any serious modern day shaman, to duke it out. Your personal, puritan, prissy, puerile distaste for what is in fact a deeply important spiritual issue is not sufficient reason to close the most significant discussion PD has had in years.

Naw man, I don't think I'd ever stick my hands in shit, even on acid, and especially in a festival port-a-potty (eeeeeeeeew). I've only been in one of those things while tripping once (on 2c-e), and while not quite an "elevator to hell", it was definitely not pleasant. I think next time I'm tripping at a festival and I need to shit I'm just going to find a quiet corner in the woods and bury that shit (like a fucking animal).

That's exactly what I do! The porta-toilets at the festivals are hanging. I've never smelt such a depressing smell from half a kilometer from the toilet block, and what with the vomit, blood, and shit splattered around the toilet doors and overflowing the bowl. I can totally understand why that guy freaked out and felt like it was an 'elevator to hell'. It's just so unnatural, and it's just not what you want to be experiencing whilst high.

I always go in the woods, I just pull my pants down and shit on the grass and wipe my ass with a doc leaf or something. You can't get much more natural then that.

A superb and much-negelcted topic :)

When I started tripping this was a major issue for me and my friends - some of us had experience just like the OP, some, like me, even worse (just major constipation), others had no problem at all.

It was definitely the people who were most laid-back tripping who had the least trouble shitting, and I became obsessed with it as some kind of index of my spiritual failure that I just couldn't let go - literally! ;(...

I tried eating all-bran, tried not eating anything, in the end a friend got me to try doing deep abdominal breathing just to help me relax.

That was the most help. the day I first managed to do a full shit on acid, my girlfriend announced the news proudly to the rest of our crowd...I guess if it was today she'd have announced it on Facebook...

Still, I never looked back, I'm proud to say ;)

But I have noticed that I still find it harder and less pleasant whenever I'm in a more objectively stressful situation, where some part of me is having to work to 'hold it together' (crowded club, festival, overdose...), whereas out on a mountainside in the spring sunshine, is just glides right out of there...:)

Great thread.
Great contributions Yerg! LOL

I don't mind the actual act, I just don't like the confusion surrounding the sensations leading up to or figuring out if/when I'm finished. I've only ever had this on mushrooms though.

On mushrooms I've tripped so hard that even when I drank water or other liquids I couldn't tell if my bladder was full or not and when I later took a piss after tripping for hours it was interesting but I hadn't drank a lot of liquid at all while tripping.
Same here but if I'm at that point I can't even tell if I've pissed myself already. I remember asking my brother to touch my jeans to help me determine what was going on. He just smiled and said "Uh, that's all you big dawg." lol what a dick.

Are you kidding? Trippy shits are fantastic, I feel cheated if I trip and don't shit. The last time I did mushrooms, the shit I took was everything I'd hoped it might be. Truly life affirming. Shitting whilst peaking on 2C-E was one of the most bizarre things I've ever done (from my point of view, I'm aware that to an outside observer it would seem rather mundane). The thing about a shit is, it offers some real tactile satisfaction, but unlike sex, it kind of takes care of itself, and you don't run the risk of getting distracted and losing comprehension of what you're doing, it all just unfolds beneath you. Once the wheels are set in motion, you just sit back and enjoy the ride.

Ha! I have the exact same point of view, although usually whilst on MDMA. Some more psychedelic drugs can make it an interesting experience as well, but they don't hold a candle to a good rolling poo.

^^Man I think that a good hardcore acid shit beats an E shit hands down. Something about acid kinda makes you need to shit extra hard anyway. Props to Yerg for fully articulating the joy of the trippy shit. I can relate to the bizarre nature of the 2c-e shit, since that's what I tripped at the last festival I was at. If I had been on shrooms I don't think the thought of using the port-a-potty would have even past my mind, I woulda gone straight for the woods. Fuck that elevator to hell, shiiiiit.

This thread seriously makes my day. "The Big & Dandy Trippy-Shit and Piss Thread"

Worst thing about Doofs are the toilets. At larger doofs you are lucky to score port-a-loos, smaller ones all you get is a toilet seat attached to an oil barrel above a pit in the ground. Somehow they expect a sprinkle of lime to magically dissolve the seathing hell that gradually grows in that pit. The last one I was at I was confronted the next morning with an overflowing port-a-loo with a swollen used tampon on top. I don't know how I would have coped if I had discovered that the night before. :(

For some people a acid shit is just part of the preparation. I find liquid is a sure fire guarantee for needing a mid trip poo. For some reason when I go bush my bowels just shut themselves off and I have no desire to poo, no matter how hard I try. It has been like that since I was a kid. As soon as I arrive home, BAM, the bowels start to move again. I guess that is evolution at it's finest.

I can't wait for the Big and Dandy Having a wank Thread now. ;)

I keep my Science & Nature magazines in the bathroom so there's always some nice pictures to keep my eyes busy. I've actually had some of the coolest visuals looking at magazine pictures on the toilet. Microscopy images make very nice eye candy.

When I took the huge 2CE dose that sent my gut to hell and me back and forth from the john over and over I was staring at this Science cover that had all these deep sea creatures on it in a random underwater pose, but they were all swimming around. The funny thing was, I really wasn't having much visual effects until I looked at the magazine and all of a sudden everything in the pictures is moving left and right.

Some people talk about psychedelics as a cleansing experience, I think that is especially true for the gut.

It's not the lowest common denominator but it is definitely a common denominator. I'd rather wank than shit as a rule but both have their place and there's only one of them that nobody can live without. The other is debatable though, perhaps :D

shitting on acid was pretty strange. not really "bad", but it was just weird lol. I was in a public bathroom (dorm building) and the tile floor was going crazyyy, flashing and morphing. I pretty much paid most of my attention to that, but was fully aware of shitting and the whole concept and feeling of excreting was weird to me. walked out, rinsed my hands, stared at myself in the mirror for probably ten minutes, then walked outside and enjoyed the beautiful day. :p