• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Sex on Psychedelics & Dissociatives Thread

Mushrooms

A few weeks ago i was specifically warned against this by somebody...i can definetly see how it would be weird, if you overanalyzed everything that was happening.

Last edited by a moderator:
Note that your awareness of your feelings on drugs is typically heightened, and if you are feeling things you are having a hard time with, don't be afraid to ask questions.

Yeah I would, never, ever be able to have sex with someone ive never had sex with before on mushrooms. It would be unbelievable wierd. I wouldnt even be able to kiss someone (passionatly) that ive never kissed before.
However, I ate an 8th with an extremely, extremely close friend (who at an 8th of the same) and as we were coming up we had one of the most vigorous and exciting sex sessions ever. This is not a bad way to come up, as your mind is focused on the other's body and you dont even realize whats going on untill its over. AS you lay back, you realize the cieling is breathing and the bed is like an ocean, etc, etc.
But normally on psychadellics im a completely non sexual person.

I was tripping so incredibly hard one day on shrooms when a ex boyfriend called because he was in town from college for the weekend. We met up later that day when i felt i was able to go drve myself around the city.
We had a little chat after meeting up at his house and I realized I was still very much tripping and he wanted to mess around. Being the hot boy that he his i went along with this until he finally brought out his little friend and i prayed to everything holy that i would stop tripping because at that moment i wanted to laugh my ass off. I finally told him it was "the wrong time of the month" and got out of there went to a park and came down off my trip while still giggling about the earlier incident.
so i would say no sex on shrooms.

Mushrooms

it totally depends on the potency...sometimes i'm perfectly happy sitting in the bathtub watching what appears to be a disney cartoon on my walls and other times i'd do just about anything to be naked preferably with my boyfriend
like with any other drug out there it's my opinion that you do what makes you feel best as long as it doesn't involve cruelty to animals or lawn gnomes- gerbils don't appreciate parachuting off balconies and gnomes make one hell of a mess when they smash

I have had an especially exciting experience with sex and mushrooms. It was near the end of my trip and I was stoned as well, but it was intense. A ballad of emotional thoughts ran through my head, and I'm sure it was the same for my girlfriend. I definately think the fact that I care very much for her affected the experience and somehow made it more worthwhile. All in all the sex was incredible and our feelings toward each other made it much more enjoyable. I would definately recommend it.

I find that my sex drive increases significantly on most drugs, and mushrooms are definitely one of them. I met my ex-boyfriend was when I was tripping on mushrooms. I was sitting on a bench horny as hell ( I personified the tress I was looking at to be males and they were feeding me this insane sexual energy) and I heard a whistling noise ( I was told later that this had been in my head :p), so my spun ass follows it and I end up meeting a beautiful man. I invited him to come chill in a bed with me and it was absolutley incredible. As some have said before me, all the senses are enhanced making it a much richer experience. We didn't have sex that night but the events of the night caused me to come twice and resulted in a beautiful four month relationship. So if the drive is there, yeah, I'd say go with it if you feel comfortable. Even if it's a stranger( teehee) it has the potential to be another wonderful mushroom experience :) Peace

foxy (5-meo-dipt) and sex?

I am wondering if anyone has expirienced sex while on foxy, is it harder than normal, what can be expected? Is it in any relation to sex on e?

I am naturally an extremely horney individual, however when on a psychedellic I steer cleer of sexual activity.
Foxy report includin sex
^ this guy says its good to "fuck" with, literally. I wouldnt tho.

5-MeO-DiPT is the only psychedelic I tried that made sex near impossible. The body-load was so bad (and at only 11 mg), sex wasn't possible till the very end.
Personally, I think the sexual properties of 5-MeO-DiPT are mainly hype. I base that on the fact that all psychedelics can be sexual enhancers. Tried, tested, and true.

5-meo-dipt

lsd is far far better for sex
even pot is better than 5md for sex
dont believe everything on the internet

damn! I havent had expirience with foxy, but with e i had no problems with sex. I hear and see that the problem is that male sex organs seem unresponsive, yet i found that with e ( males mostly are unresponsive in expiriences i have heard) i was able to ... arise to the occassion just fine.
Could this differ for each person, so basically i wont know till i try.

I was on a 14mg dose and sex was just about the best part of the whole experience. For whatever reason, the 5-meo-dipt took forever to take effect and when it did, it felt like we were on the verge of a trip, but it never really hit. There was also no body load so that didn't set any physical barriers. Sex was the catalyst to actually "feel" anything profound from the dose and in all actuality, it was pretty fuckin good sex....intense, intimate, very different than anything else. So i would say that I would do it again only if sex was a certainty and i would consider maybe doing a little higher dose.
[ 23 October 2002: Message edited by: *TripleX* ]

i liked sex on 5-meo-dipt. i think it comes down to: if you like the experience 5-meo-dipt provides, you'll probably enjoy sex on it, as long as you're comfortable with your partner.

I agree with jubsie. I have also had great sexual experiences while on 5-meo-dipt.
It should also be said that putting out exagerated expectations that 5-meo-dipt is this super duper sex enhancer and then having two naked people waiting to be dazzled will probably lead to disappointment. If you expect amazing and get amazing, there is little appreciation.
Also, many of the times I've done 5 meo dipt (about a dozen or so, total), I haven't felt inclined to explore this avenue even though the opportunity was always there. My partner on the other hand gets horny on this stuff more often than not.

Originally posted by morninggloryseed:
5-MeO-DiPT is the only psychedelic I tried that made sex near impossible. The body-load was so bad (and at only 11 mg), sex wasn't possible till the very end.
Personally, I think the sexual properties of 5-MeO-DiPT are mainly hype. I base that on the fact that all psychedelics can be sexual enhancers. Tried, tested, and true.

While it's true that most psychedelics can be sexual enhancers, 5-MeO-DiPT does go a bit beyond its call of duty...
In my experience, it's sexual enhancement is definately *NOT* just hype, and certainly beyond the typical enhancement of other psychedelics.
*nostalgic sigh*
peace

this response to 5-meo-dipt is very random. the drug itself is pretty random. with a huge percentage of folks finding the body load incompatible with sex. gut searing gas pain and/or diarrhea just isn't sexy. i think the confusion for most folks comes from the slang name foxy. yes, there is a certain degree of tactile enhancement, as with many psychedelics, but 'foxy' just rimes with methoxy.

i felt like shit a lot of the time hwen i was on 5meodipt, but then when i had sex (and after) i felt so much better. it was like the body load was really just sexual tension waiting to be released. the sex was really good too..

This is definately one of those subjective topics. I've had incredible sex while on foxy, but I know many others who have that common, not yet problem.
In my opinion it is a credible experiment that you should experience for yourself to truly know for sure.
Have fun!

5-meo-dipt

NO NO NO NO NO NO!
That sounds truely awful.
I would have a siezure if I did that.