• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Sex on Psychedelics & Dissociatives Thread

sex would scare the shit outta me while I'm tripping....
------------------
- Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source -
"Dance like you do when no one is watching..."

sex while tripping = heaven....for me at least
------------------
sink into my downward spiral

Sex on acid is just plain beautiful. I saw explosions of vibrant color and when i closed my eyes it was as if the colors were swirling on the inside of my eyelids. Shrooms and L were my two fave psychadelics on which to have sex. My boyfriend and i have had quite the adventures
------------------
Every new beginning
comes from some
other beginning's end

LSD

confusing as hell i would be there for like 5min then i would look around the room and would forget what im doing then i would remember and then another 5min do the same thing over again.its crazy not one of my most favorite memories.oh yea i definitely agree with Rollingrrl "keep ur eyes closed" all he veins in my gf face were popping out and her lips were streching,it was real fucked up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sex on acid is just plain beautiful. I saw explosions of vibrant color and when i closed my eyes it was as if the colors were swirling on the inside of my eyelids. Shrooms and L were my two fave psychadelics on which to have sex. My boyfriend and i have had quite the adventures
------------------
Every new beginning
comes from some
other beginning's end

I love acid, that mind fuck and body fry... ahhhh!
But i don't think I could handle sex on it, sure maybe on the come down but peaking on acid would be far too distracting. I love my girl to bits and sex with her is always brilliant but damn! All those thaughts flying thriugh my ming would be too much!
my .02 worth

I had sex on acid and harmaline (MAOI) and it was quite honestly the most beautiful, intense experience EVER!!
someone made a good point about not looking at eachothers faces.

LSD

o yeah..it's an indescriptible Xperience...all my inside was getting hotter and hotter, and i felt like electricity inside my hands and feet..and i was going faster...until the "explosion"..well, it was pretty indescriptible and i'm learning english so i still don't have enough vocabulary but i think taht the persons who lived that, know what i'm talking about...

LSD

but there's a thing i didn't like...it went to fast...under the infuence, the time is not the same...and you don't feel the same...

i dunno what u ppl are talking about but i cant stand sex while tripping. it just feels al weird and that metallic taste and the weird skin feeling. ughhh i did it once and never again. sex is good when theres no drugs around ;)

Sex on acid....probably wouldn't bother. Sex on acid with someone you love can be quite a good thing.
Damn I miss that girl. :(

Sex on Acid?

First, let me start by saying I haven't been lucky enough to try LSD and am very curious about what it's like to experience it. I'm even more curious as to what it's like to have sex while on LSD???. From all the things I hear about acid i.e. crazy visuals, etc, etc. what in the hell is having sex like while under the influence of acid???

LSD

It's very interesting; definitely worth a try. You kind of 'get lost in it' (as you do in most things while tripping). Sex has new dimensions (again, like everything while you are tripping). It also seems to be more 'primal' (for me at least).

LSD

fairnymph, thanks for replying. I was hoping someone could get more specific, like does the person you're having sex with look like an alien or some sort of wierd hallucination??? I'm trying to imagine what this is like.

Well personally I haven't had the opportunity to have sex on acid, but I have done acid..
And the visuals aren't THAT crazy. (well not for me) Weird patterns/light effects happen a lot and shadows look weird. Lots of things like "looping of time" and deja-vu and the like.. nothing as pronounced as full out seeing aliens.. but maybe on like 5+ hits..

Once had a blow job on 4 hits of acid......very wierd, she looked like her head was tiny and my cock was massive even though I'm hung like a flea :)
Craig

Well, I guess I will share an anecdote. It's about while coming down from 2CT7 instead of peaking on acid, but since you are asking about visuals it shouldn't make that much of a difference. Honestly I doubt I would be coordinated enough to be doing much fucking while peaking on psychedelics.
Excerpt from one of my trip reports:
4:30 AM [T = 9.5 hours]: I suggested we go lie in bed so we can be more comfortable. We continued to talk as she curled up in my arms. Eventually we gave sex a try but unfortunately because of [the 2CT7] I was not able to perform very well. She said for her the sex was similar to her experiences with rolling. It felt great yet took her forever to climax, but once she got there she experienced some strong orgasms.
My friend was no longer having visuals but I was still getting lots of pixelation and tracers. But here is some additional information I left out of the trip report. In fact, I don't think I shared this detail with her until a few weeks later. (Can't remember now?)
Anyway, she was laying on her back and I was on my knees in front of her as we were fucking. Meanwhile I was watching her face and she began morphing into various appearances. They were all different girls, none of which I knew, and it just seemed like the end of that crappy Michael Jackson video Black or White. As I was fucking her, her head would roll from side to side and each new shift would cause me to visualize a different face. My friend had long hair which helped to create a shadowy effect around her face. The hallucinations were controllable, and at several points I deliberately adjusted my vision and my friend's face would return immediately.
I hope this anecdote partially answers your question.

LSD

During the peak, sex is the last thing on my mind. Once, after the peak, I did manage to 'rise to the occasion', and found it to be way too friggin' intense! I didn't think it would ever 'work' again!
[ 08 May 2002: Message edited by: A. Wizard ]

LSD

Originally posted by A. Wizard:
During the peak, sex is the last thing on my mind. Once, after the peak, I did manage to 'rise to the occasion', and found it to be way too friggin' intense! I didn't think it would ever 'work' again!
[ 08 May 2002: Message edited by: A. Wizard ]

I haven't even thought about having sex during the peak, but I'd say as you plateau or in the comedown you should definitely go for it (provided you are with a committed partner who either is on or has taken psychedelics). Performance is likely to be impaired, with lots of starts and stopping. But, it feels great and when you do climax it seems to bring the trip back a little, kind of like smoking a blunt but much much nicer.

I believe a lot has to do with how you feel about your partner. if you are just balling someone whom you have no feeling for, then sex on LSD may be a little weird, if not downright bazaar and unpleasant. However if you are close, then the experience can be incredible. I am lucky enough to be in a relationship where there is a a lot of love between us. And our experiences with making love on any psychedelic have been beyond just moving and powerful. Simply put, it doesn't get more beautiful than that.
Bottom line, it depends on what is between the two parties about to engage in psychedelic love making. I don't think LSD specifically makes sex good.