• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Research Chemicals on Blotters Thread

Yeah i know eh... kind of annoying lol. I just think it is pointless to try a compound that is not LSD, when I am intentionally want LSD. I guess i will just try it out and see how it is. If one hit does not mess me up, I’ll take it is another chemical.

...or just weak LSD...or just a low dose blotter....

If you are uncertain as to the contents of your blotter, and arent interested in any other chem besides LSD, just dont take it. When the time is right, it'll come to you. You have your entire life to try LSD, dont rush it when it doesnt need to be rushed, man.

Did you check your regional acid thread? Well worth a look - you can always ask if anyone has sampled the print if it's not already mentioned.

I find LSD to have a bitter taste. (Liquid LSD always makes me cringe a litte)

And any number of chemicals can have a "more bitter" taste, so thats no real means of identification.

The thickness of blotter means nothing really. Normally blotter is layed on 90 lb or 120 lb weight paper, but LSD can be layed on anything really, so there's no real way to determine whats on blotter just by the thickness of its paper. Thats like identifying whats in an ecstasy pill based on its color and stamp.

I thought this, until I bought some sugar cubes off a friend of a friend.

They came totally unblemished, I thought I'd been ripped off and called it in, started go mental at this bloke over the phone, ate 2 just in case. NO taste out of the ordinary.

I went somewhere else and happened upon the police after I bore witness to and became involved in an assault and subsequent fight my friend lived in a youth hostel at this point and gang of drunks came and hit her friend over some nonsense and it all kicked off.

Anyway, halfway through dealing with the police the cid hits me like a train. I got away with it though ;)

I think this is the second thread we've had about this in the past two weeks. I urge you to search next time before posting a new thread.

edit: here's the thread from a few weeks ago - other drugs on blotter

Any drug thats dosing range is between <.5 - 2mg can fit on blotter. (although yes there have been cases where blotter contained dosages of much higher [cases of DOM blotter and 2C-C blotter])

DOx chems can fit on blotter (DOB/DOI/DOC/etc)
5-MeO-aMT can fit on blotter
Some benzo's can fit on blotter (like Phenazepam, Alprazolam, Clonazepam, etc)

Its very possible your friend's connect could be selling adulterated LSD blotter as RC's are easier to get a hold of and are commonly used (specifically DOx chems like DOB) in place of LSD and sold as LSD.

There really isnt any way to be sure (although some have mentioned LSD testing kits. Not quite sure how accurate those are though as ive never tried 'em).

Most say taste (although that's no true means of identifying a chem).

The only way to really tell is to be a lab rat yourself, so if you're really not sure that your friend's connect is selling LSD but rather some sort of RC, dont take the blotter.

Its your choice, really.

I agree. I've also had acid that took 1.5-2 hrs to kick in and it was really LSD and I have also had LSD that tasted bitter.

Really there's no way to tell if it's LSD or DoX or another RC unless you take it.

Lets take LSD in comparison to DOx chems as an example.

LSD's body buzz is more of an electric feeling, where as DOx chems have a stimulant rush feeling (due to their amphetamine structure).

LSD typically lasts between 9-12 hours, where as DOx chems last anywhere from 13-20 hours.

LSD tends to come on within the first hour after dosing, although it can take up to 2-3 to really kick in. DOx chems tend to take 2-4 hours to kick in.

Time isnt really something to determine what substance you're taking, but its something thats nice to know.

You're more likely to run into DOB out of all the DOx's and I can tell from experience that DOB has very negative effects (usually due to higher doses being layed on blotter though. I have a feeling that it might be a bit more enjoyable if properly dosed, although a large part of me says that's probably not true and we just wouldnt get a long no matter what...but again that's very subjective and im rambling haha.)

I see that you havent posted in the regional threads yet. I urge you to do so!

Thanks for the comparison, I will post in the regional thread, but I do not know what the blotter looks like yet, so it would be useless i guess???

What do you mean by electric feeling? I have only experimented with mushrooms and 5-meo-dmt. Nothing else.

I suggest asking your friend as that'd help a lot when trying to ask for help in that department ;)

Its hard to describe the electric feeling. Its kind of like having a small electric charge run all throughout your body....the best comparison I can make is a strong caffeine buzz, but even that's pretty off.

hhmm i would have thought it would just be psychedilics id be super pissed if i dropped a fent or benzo blotter

i can just imagine wow this acid is so calming im just gonna ... yawn ... lie down and ... let it ... kick ... iiinnn..... snore

I'll bet CP-55940 or CP-55244 could fit on blotter squares, though I've never seen it happen. Also NBOMe-2C's might fit on blotters.

hhmm i would have thought it would just be psychedilics id be super pissed if i dropped a fent or benzo blotter

i can just imagine wow this acid is so calming im just gonna ... yawn ... lie down and ... let it ... kick ... iiinnn..... snore

Hey, to each their own..I knew I was taking fentanyl when I took mine, but I'm pretty sure I'd enjoy the hell out of it either way. For example, if I took some at a festival thinking it was LSD, I would just find some acid if I felt like it and have an extremely mellow, blissed-out trip. Mmm.

You're likely to get DOx if you deal with shady suburban kids and whatnot. Buy your acid from the good ol' hippies and you'll have no worries.

I purchased gel tabs from anything but a shady suburban kid, and got 2-ci instead. This person was already on them, and convinced they were just "really clean acid". What a disappointment. Goes to show you can never really know for sure.

On another note, the really scary thing about DOX compounds on blotter is the possibility of someone taking multiple hits, thinking they are indeed good 'ol LSD-25. This could be very dangerous, especially with DOB. DOC seems to be more benign (of course nowhere near as physically benign as LSD) not sure about the toxicology of DOI. DOM probably wouldn't be put on blotter due to the higher dosage requirement, although 2 or 3 hits would yield a strong trip in most people. Fentanyl on blotter also scares me.

I was sold DOC on blotter once, but it was sold as DOC, thankfully. However even if people are honest, it's probably not a good idea but for the possibility of someone, somewhere down the line mistaking it for cid.

Question about LSD & RC's

Are RC blotters active when you swallow them as opposed to holding them in your mouth?
I have 5 WoW's that i am kind of sketched out to take as i know a lot of RC's are going around. But i think i read somewhere that RC's were only active if you held the blotter in your mouth.
Am i totally off base? Or what?! Im gonna start off taking 1 as im not too experienced with LSD.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

the term rc's means a whole range of hundreds of unique and different compounds. so I'm not really sure I understand the question here. what do you think you're taking ?

Are RC blotters active when you swallow them as opposed to holding them in your mouth?
I have 5 WoW's that i am kind of sketched out to take as i know a lot of RC's are going around. But i think i read somewhere that RC's were only active if you held the blotter in your mouth.
Am i totally off base? Or what?! Im gonna start off taking 1 as im not too experienced with LSD.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Most RC's passed of as acid are 25x-NBOMe's. And you are correct, if you swallow them it won't be active.

Some blotter's could potentially contain something like 5-meo-mipt though, or worst case scenario a DOx, like DOC or DOI. And they are orally active! And can have a very long duration and very stimulating effect.

If you have reason to believe these blotters are sketchy, then defiinitely start with a half only, then wait 2-3 hours before taking more.