• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Psychedelics and Food Thread - We're Hungry Hungry Hippies

ah okay. Ginger lemonade sounds really good- I have lemonade powder so that should work just fine!

pears and stone fruit like peaches - for the textures and the taste. i like natural stuff.

i had a vanilla milkshake once and it was way too cold for me to finish, but it tasted pretty good. i set it down and it started shaking in the freezing wind and i thought that was funny since it was a "shake." i also had a bacon cheeseburger once. i didn't really care for the taste, but i had to finish it or else i would feel bad about wasting food. i regretted eating it because my stomach started cramping up later.

My favorite thing to eat on LSD is Pussy, ;) surprised nobody else went in that direction...... but no seriously fresh fruit and Raw salmon or sushi :) yum yum

You guys should try honey on toast. Real simple, but the honey just explodes into thousands of psychedelic jewels on your tongue, it's amazing. I also REALLY enjoyed dark chocolate, and potatoes and onions roasted on a campfire.

I always have to have an icy glass of sprite to sip on. If I need a little something on my stomach, I prefer some awesome sharp cheddar and multi-grain crackers.

chocolate always makes everything better. i think its a nostalgic thing.
but natural things like oranges are always amazing. the natural engineering of the food always gets me thinking...

i subscribe to most of the above, including pussy ;) yum

but i love fruit (oranges, peaches, pears, apples, had loads of fun with melons), chocolate and combos of the two (mmm chocolate covered raisins..).

haribo bears get really addictive after a while :p

also, try sparkling water!

I always get a big can of tropical fruit salad and plenty of blue powerade when I trip.

I'm probably gonna cop some anti-vegan hate for this haha but I don't know how people can eat meat on psychedelics. Doesn't eating the flesh of a (formerly) conscious being that probably had a horrible life trip you out?

I had some interesting synthesia experiences with Jolly Ranchers and Starbursts... it seems like they last an eternity, the intense flavors turned my mind into a complex fruity pyramid, and when I held a Jolly Rancher in my hand, I had the sensation of tasting it with my fingers.

I usually pick up some pick 'n mix candy with fizzy cola bottles, fizzy cherries etc...

A nice cold frothy beer is good to sip on outside in the garden to.

I'm probably gonna cop some anti-vegan hate for this haha but I don't know how people can eat meat on psychedelics. Doesn't eating the flesh of a (formerly) conscious being that probably had a horrible life trip you out?
yeah, i stopped eating meat forever when i started tripping and smoking cannabis. awoke my consciousness.

an orange!

tearing into it is an experience. and then the flavor is so intense and good! it takes me a solid 25 minutes or so to eat half an orange while on LSD, but it's always a great time :)

honey sounds good too

When I am on LSD I like to eat Brahman that food which eats the eater of food

I would have to say yoghurt or ice cream. I seem to like cold dairy type things on lsd. Also banana flavoured milk.