• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Nitrous Thread - Inhalation #2

is this method of inhaling Nitrous safe?

i've found a fun way to take them when i've been smoking. i usually empty one charger into my dispenser and inhale half then exhale, take a couple breaths, then inhale the rest right away.
then breath a couple normal breaths, reload. wait a few seconds and hit it the same way.
then get more oxygen (about 5 breaths) then load and hit it again.
i'll do this for about 10 whippets, taking more oxygen between each whippet.
i try to make it a continual nitrous ride by hitting right when i start to come down, except the first few, i'll hit during the previous plateau.
think i'm getting enough oxygen? i don't wanna suffocate lol

also, i can't tell if i am having headaches from weed or what, i did 24 whippets two days ago but i've also been smoking a lot more than normal. nitrous headaches or weed headaches? lol. still have a litt nausea

I usually get a headache after using a good amount of Nitrous. Its because your hurting your brain by depriving it off oxygen. Coming from a dude that has done Nitrous for the last 8 years Make sure you space it out to once or twice a month. And longer in between as you grow older. basically just be safe Dont end up passing out and cracking your head on a dresser or something. That being said I love Nitrous just dont do it like I used too.

Been at least 10 years since I last did nitrous, but I've solo downed a 20# tank a handful of times and never got headaches. I did, however, get incredibly sick for days afterwards almost every time I did too much, too quickly.

so.... doing ~20 a week would be too much?? i dont do it balloon style, like i said in the op, i do it with a cream dispenser/cracker thing. i also exercise a lot and take b12 and have a good diet.
i don't see it being too much of a problem if i get enough oxygen

yeah with the oxygen it should be fine. I wouldn't suggest trying to make it "ride" for more then 3 cartridges worth though. vitamin B is a big thing too :)

just a suggestion: nitrous sober does almost nothing. nitrous+weed is pretty cool. nitrous+mushrooms or MDMA is mindblowing, full visuals, auditory hallucinations, could almost be described as a clown's DMT trip.

The fact that you are taking breaths in between is a very good idea. The big problem is when people starve their brain of oxygen by taking repeated hits of pure nitrous. Try even opening your mouth a little bit when you start taking your whip to take in oxygen at the same time you are inhaling it and it may be even healthier. Still it is not too healthy to use whippets especially when it is not medical grade.

yeah with the oxygen it should be fine. I wouldn't suggest trying to make it "ride" for more then 3 cartridges worth though. vitamin B is a big thing too :)

just a suggestion: nitrous sober does almost nothing. nitrous+weed is pretty cool. nitrous+mushrooms or MDMA is mindblowing, full visuals, auditory hallucinations, could almost be described as a clown's DMT trip.

i supplement vitamin b12 2 times a day and a multi every day (i lift weights) i think taking it before hand i should be good when it comes to the vit b12

and thanks for the suggestion. i ALWAYS smoke when i do nitrous. like, i'll usually smoke till the point of being completely gone, then hit it.
i was recently trying to decide, though, is i either want to do:
dxm, weed, nitrous hits
or
shrooms, weed, nitrous hits

i have done dxm before, but neve shrooms, so i feel comfy with smoking and hitting n2o on the dxm, i'm skeptical about the shrooms though, what should i start with? any general advice?

Don't be afraid with shrooms they are fun guys! Although don't take them lightly as they might play a little to rough for ya if you bring too many around. Just get 1/8 an oz (3.5-4 grams) and just slowly eat as much of it as you want over the night. Maybe start with a half eighth if you are nervous and give it 60-90 minutes to take effect before deciding to eat more.

The dose is not as important as preparing mentally and physically for it as well as having the right space and the right people around. I definitively recommend someone who is experienced to either trip sit or use a dose they know they can handle up to an eighth to share in the experience with you.

Also read some experience reports to give a feel of what to expect, but don't let your expectations dictate your trip. Let whatever comes in and whenever it wants to leave let it go and appreciate what it was and you will probably end up with a powerful new spiritual friend in life that you know grows through the earth balancing our ecosystem and providing us with health and knowledge.

Also try it without anything else that is CNS active except cannabis for the first time. Most importantly have fun with it as well as being safe.

awesome. ive had the connect for a while, but i just wanted to wait until i wasnt anxious/too excited to do them. i am in a very happy point in life, and i am full of confidence. i will be doing them with my brother (he took 4 grams his first time). we like the same kind of music, so we will be listening to some house and trance. he has a big screen tv that he hooks his desktop up to, so we are gonna play music in window media player and have those weird graphic things set on random so we can watch all the cool colors and stuff.
i've tripped at his house before on other things (dxm, dph, dxm/dph combo, ket) so i def feel comfy there.

lol just thinking about it makes me happy i'm so excited. lol.

Also try it without anything else that is CNS active except cannabis for the first time. Most importantly have fun with it as well as being safe.

does that mean i can't hit up the nitrous when i am tripping? :(
i like nitrous a lot.. and if i am having a nice trip i am DEF gonna hit that shit. lol

i think this experience will bring me and my brother closer too

^Doing nitrous on mushrooms is sort of like moving into a heavy dosage for 60 seconds. But at the same time, it sorta gives you a mental and physical break from the tripping, and pushes you into a new direction, and gives you control of what's going on (kills thought loops). The visuals are usually enhanced for awhile after some whippits as well.

I'd say go for it if you want, but it's usually best to try a new drug by itself first, so you get to experience what it is truly like.

So I have a new respect for nitrous after last night... I was at this desert party and took a balloon after a couple bumps of ketamine, holy shit. Complete dissociation and the wah-wah's weren't annoying as I remember them last time. The music also helped create some crazy experiences when I timed it at the drop (deep tech house)

I was wondering where does one get a whipped cream style nitrous cracker?? I assume they aren't hard to get but I can't seem to find one anywhere.

I was wondering where does one get a whipped cream style nitrous cracker?? I assume they aren't hard to get but I can't seem to find one anywhere.
i got mine from my local headshop for 50 dolla

also, i greatly respect nitrous now.
i smoked a bunch of couchlock with my buds the other day then downed about 400 mg dxm.
when i peaked i had fun with 24 whippets.. complete dissociation for me

i would put my headphones on and hit

i got oob sensations, i thought i was in earthbound, donkey kong country 2, i felt like i had full body orgasms, i thought i was at a rave. it was so good.

i can't wait to do them with shrooms this weekend.

plus, it made my fucking cigar taste orgasmic lol

Holy ball sacks. I had never tried nitrous before, but after dosing 1.5mg of 25i and taking whip its during the peak, I'm convinced. Nitrous combined with a psychedelic is the best thing ever lol.

ERRRRRRSHHHHH, whip it :)

A cocktail of drugs + Music Festival in the mountains+ Lots of Nitrous+ Loud awesome music you can hear because your camped right next to the late night stage= God Damn. I could literally feel the music pore into my face and go through my body One the most intense high's of my quarter of a century life span. Def. not beginner shit.

For illustrative purposes the cocktail consisted of A quarter of mushies 3 - 20 mg adderal's around a half gram of BK MDMA a few good size bumps of some bomb K lots of corn whiskey and a 24 pack of nitrous basically to my self and all on about 4 hours give or take of sleep the night before.

Anyways Nitrous is awesome but it takes a big toll after a while One time the whoomp whoomps didnt go away for about an hour. I was scared that I was gonna be stuck like that forever. It went away morel of the story Moderation of Nitrous is Crucial for your health BE Safe

Hi all, i'm looking for information that may already be on this site and i can't find it.

I think that moderate, safe use of nitrous is harmless and lots of fun. I am teetering in the line of use and abuse right now.

I have read posts here that refer to addiction and compulsive use withdrawal but not a lot of information about these in a nuts and bolts of it kind of way.

This thread looks like more for those still on the safe use side of the line. If there is a thread specific to, the compulsive use of and addiction to, nitrous please mssg me or post. If there is not such a thread I'd like to start one.

Nitrous isn't just a short extra boost for cars ;)

^ I remember reading a trip report i think on here about a guy who would have crates and crates a day, he was seriously addicted and for a very long time as well.

This thread is about all things nitrous, talk about your experiences and ask questions!

I wonder if there is much difference between cheap boxes of whippits and more expensive ones....as in more impurities and what have you.

I wonder if there is much difference between cheap boxes of whippits and more expensive ones....as in more impurities and what have you.

I don't expect so really, maybe a little better purity. Ever looked inside a really used nos balloon and seen all that white stuff? Think, that could be going into your lungs especially if you're breathing in and out of the balloon. Can't comment on the more expensive ones though