• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxyketamine Thread

you reminded me of this substance and i tested it again today. over all 225mg, first 100mg followed by 125mg(all nasal) 30mins later with a 330ml beer in between lines. i really like this substance. i reminds me very much of ketamine altough its not nearly as good.
i got hightend apreciation of music, notacible dissociation while still being in the physical world though and that sweet ketamine euphoria.
it lacks the most profound effects of ketamine like the time dialation and visual aspects and ability to totaly remove you from the world(by itself).
but i do recall a trip about a month ago that got me k-holing without any ketamine, it was wonderful and it took me to a place i haven't been in years. a true, deep, totaly familiar, totaly alien world that feels just like home in the purest sence of the word but i had to put in the mix quite a bit of substances in high doses to get there: 3meopcp, mxe, nitrous oxide, ah-7921, 5meodmt, n,n-dmt(this dose was very small ~10mg or less) and some cannabis.
i have mixed these all before and haven't reached a k-hole, so i belive 2-meo-ketamine is responsible for it even though it isn't capalbe by it self(in ok dosages) to achive that. i won't quote doses as they were all very high and such quantities should be avoided but my tolarence is high( i need 400-500mg ketamine to hole).
damn if only i could find good old ketamine easier haha, but still its nice to experiment with new stuff risky as it is

Well, I tried the first part of my test, which was 400mg orally (just washed down with water), and got nothing.

I then decided to give up on trying some sort of half-assed sublingual thing, and just do my best to snort the remaining 400mg in one go. I am not used to snorting large amounts of powder, because the only things I snort are generally RCs which are very active at tiny doses, so it was a gross sensation to have all that shit clogging up my nose.

Also, I got nothing from that.

I'm afraid that my MXE tolerance is too high for me to ever get anything out of 2-meo-ketamine.

So I guess I'm just confirming the most common consensus throughout this thread, which is that the substance is of limited value to most people.

this is very wierd. i am the only one on this forum to get anything it would seem and i have a big tolerance.
most of my friends that have tested it don't get anything either. but i do have two friend that get more or less the effects that i get. they are novice in dissociative thogh, close to zero tolerance.
yesterday i did another 200mg and wached some movies with a glass of wine. i got a profound sence of significanse to everything even the most insignificant details much like k used to do to me and was kinda half dissociated(when ever i needed to speak or function there was no problem even though before doing it it seemed unlikely).

I agree to a certain extent that branding is not for the scientifically minded when it comes to research chemicals

I will never buy from a brand with unknown chems inside, but i will try out a brand to see what happens.

so you wont buy it if you dont know whats in it but you will buy it to find out what is in it? contradictory logic= stupid behaviour :|

Can anyone comment on IV administration? I've got a fair amount of experience IVing ketamine, so I imagine this would be similar & most likely less potent. I'm expecting a small (<1g) sample in the next week or so & I plan on shooting it.

Like almost everybody already mentioned in this thread. This compound doesn't work. The highest dose I tried was 200 mg nasally and no effect what so ever. Whereas a similar dose of ketamine would bring me pretty close to a k-hole. Too bad, guess they cannot all be winners.. :(

So the consensus is that this stuff sucks? Has anyone tried it who DOESN'T already have a dissociative tolerance?

Minimal effects even with 300+ mg. Not worth the money (which I know, of course, but just wanted another butterfly to pin to my collection). I think it might be useful for inducing a tiny tiny smidgen of Ketamine-likeness to the experience if combined with some other arylcyclohexamine.

SWIM was given about 850mg of this compound in exchange for a couple of alprazolam tablets. SWIM noted that the nose-clog factor is very high, but his nose never really *hurt*, just became very congested. He said it felt like it took forever to kick in, but this could be due to nasal congestion. 300mg of this compound was enough to put SWIM in that floaty, dreamy space one finds oneself in on a 60mg dose of methoxetamine. He told me that their effects are extremely, incredibly similar. It seemed to him that 2-MeO had more 'sparkle' than methoxetamine, but this could be due to the fact that it was his first time. He says he would do it again, if the prices were to fall below those of methoxetamine. He has a moderate tolerance (and extreme disposition!) to dissociatives.

ok so i know this isn;t very popular one at bluelight but maybe somebody with a bit of chemistry knowledge can help me out.
I just got my order of 2meo from a very trusted EU invite only source that has only gotten me the best quality stuff always. I have ordered from them 2meo already and has always been a slightly off white to tan powder. What I got now is a dark brown powder and I am a bit anxios to try it. I don't think this is a new batch but i cant be sure.
Is it possible it has degraded? My last order was not even 1/2 year ago and it seems strange to me that I has degraded so fast keeping in mind the stability of ketamine...

Any thoughts ? I did an 1mg alergy test so im just afraid mostly that it can be inactive but contamination is also a big concern...

ok so i know this isn;t very popular one at bluelight but maybe somebody with a bit of chemistry knowledge can help me out.
I just got my order of 2meo from a very trusted EU invite only source that has only gotten me the best quality stuff always. I have ordered from them 2meo already and has always been a slightly off white to tan powder. What I got now is a dark brown powder and I am a bit anxios to try it. I don't think this is a new batch but i cant be sure.
Is it possible it has degraded? My last order was not even 1/2 year ago and it seems strange to me that I has degraded so fast keeping in mind the stability of ketamine...

Any thoughts ? I did an 1mg alergy test so im just afraid mostly that it can be inactive but contamination is also a big concern...

I ordered recently some MXE from a european source, and it was dark brown and fluffy. It looked very strange. I tried it anyway, took the dosage from 1 mg up to 100 + mg orally to the effect of a huge headache and awful feeling next day (but no high at all).

Advice is tread carefully. Ended up throwing away my useless stash .

I might have gotten the same batch. 200 mg rectal + 100 mg nasal in combination with 70 mg NEK nasal produced a ~2 hour pleasant drifting, dreamy feeling of rather intense relaxation and dissociation (compared to my earlier experiences with the substance), spent on the bed listening to Moloko. The smell from the powder seems to suggest an unfinished last step in the synthesis procedure - taste was not at all the weak Ketamine-like taste like the last batch from same vendor. So lower purity, but at least seem to have an effect (to the extent that 2-meo-ketamine has an effect).

Ultimately, we don't know until someone run tests on it or do a wash on it or something.

yeah i risked it and tried it and was active. maybe ~20% loss of potency if i have to guess. so maybe its 95% pure? who knows...

that aside i had a great trip with it! a quasy-k-hole that i love very much. ive achieved it two times before. the first two times i added also 10mg nasal 5meodmt& a double nitrous baloon to the mix and didn't take any etizolam.
this time i used 100mg mxe oral + 50 mg ah7921 sublingual + 5mg 3meopcp + 0.5mg etizolam and 600mg 2meoketamine(first 200 then 400 all nasal)

its a crazy combination i know and don;t recomend it to anyone but being so much in love with ketamine and it being so hard for me to find in the last few years i somehow found this combination wich works great to me. its not a full blown k-hole its more like when you start to get out of the hole and begin to remebre bit by bit who, what, when and where you are. :) fun times

I guess the etizolam takes the stimy aspect of the mxe out, the ah7921 gives the warm feeling, mxe and 3meopcp the general disociation and finaly the 2meoketamine is the spice that makes it all happen. I wouldn;t advice anyone to try it thouhg as it does not sound particulary healthy combo. quite expensive too haha .

Such a shame.... Came as dark tan powder, at first I thought they screwed up and sent 5-APB as they look identical. Except this smells faintly of K. I'm guessing the purity is not up to scratch judging by the colour. But what I can tell you is that it is very.. frustrating.

After dosing 200mg x2 via IM it almost felt like something was about to happen.. and then it just fizzled out. It is incredibly short acting. Definite anaesthetic effect at the site of injection. And much like coco pops.. it turns the milk really chocolatey!
Not really, the water goes muddy brown.. hardly very encouraging but none the less it does something atleast. Albeit not much. If you are looking for magical journeys a-la-ketamine/mxe.. then steer clear. If you've never done dissociatives before then you may have something better to say about it. But I'd advise you to forget this in a and get some real K (difficult as that is for some of us right now).

Disappointment factor 10/10
Don't really know why I got my hopes up. Oh well, there's some money wasted just to say I've tried it.

by itself its useless. in combo with mxe it makes the mxe feel very ketamine like. it has itss uses.

I prefer oral (gelcap) ROA. Not had this chem yet.

Anyone got suggestions on dosage? I'd be interested in info of duration and effects regarding the dosage suggestion. Cheers.

I prefer oral (gelcap) ROA. Not had this chem yet.

Anyone got suggestions on dosage? I'd be interested in info of duration and effects regarding the dosage suggestion. Cheers.

Honestly mate, don't bother. It's utter shite. It is without a doubt, the shittest RC I have ever done, and without doubt the shittest dissociative I've ever done, and here I was thinking that all dissociatives were good...