• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread - 7th Dose (Let's start the next bag)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh... Took yesterday off from any drugs, first time in maybe years not even smoking weed. Well, I did have an alcoholic beverage with dinner, but I don't really count that. Now 36 hours since last doing MXE. No abdominal pain at all. Maybe it was just temporary pinching or whatever people describe after binging for a few days. Me, I don't binge,but high doses for weeks/months on end eventually seem to have the same result. My plan is to limit my usage to once or twice a week, in the evenings, for a few weeks and then repeat the urinalysis my doctor gave me before to test kidney functioning, just to be on the safe side.

I think I realized that maybe I don't use MXE for anxiety, or stress. I think maybe I use it because I'm bored. Being a bit loopy at work makes it more interesting, like I've got a secret, not playing by the "man's" rules, being a maverick, etc. It's like of like being paid to party. Not that I think of MXE as a party drug, but any altered state reminds me of partying to some degree, at raves, music festivals, burning man, etc.

Anyway, I did not even bring my MXE to work with me today, so I'll have to slog through sober. If I get really desperate, I brought some vicodin, just in case.

I had a theory about MXE's effect, which is probably entirely wrong, but here goes: My thought is that it tranquilizes (and maybe puts to sleep) certain parts of the mind. For the unenlightened, like me, I think the mind has a lot of internal conflicts. So this putting some parts asleep winds up eliminating some conflicts. What remains awake is more unified and less conflcted, and this gives you a certain happiness or power to focus. Then later, when the sleeping parts awaken, they are in a good mood like they had a nap and they get along better with the parts that were awake the whole time, so you have an afterglow effect. I think this theory came about because (1) MXE is derived from drugs used to anesthetize; (2) sometimes MXE takes me different places, sometimes less positive, and I explain this as being caused because MXE does not always tranquilized the same parts of the mind, so it can feel different depending on which parts get tranquilized. Essentially, by quieting part of your mind (and your personality, even), MXE temporarily transforms you into a different version of yourself, a more focused version, but not always the same version, and some of these versions are very positive (urge to do yoga, clean house, etc.) and some versions are more scrambled (uncoordinated, scattered). Well, I'm about 100% sure that has no scientific validity, but it was something I've thought up from much usage.

Also, does anyone ever get a sense that MXE has a strong contact high effect? I mean, to some degree, I believe all humans have subconscious signaling and attunement, through body language, pheromes, vocal tones, eye contact, etc. So maybe when I'm on MXE, I'm communicating something to those around me subconsciously that sort of attunes them to where I'm at, because I see those around me when I'm on MXE sometimes act like they are on MXE. But maybe that's wrong and it only seems that way because I'm looking at the world through an MXE prism.

~psychoblast~

Ugh... Took yesterday off from any drugs, first time in maybe years not even smoking weed. Well, I did have an alcoholic beverage with dinner, but I don't really count that. Now 36 hours since last doing MXE. No abdominal pain at all. Maybe it was just temporary pinching or whatever people describe after binging for a few days. Me, I don't binge,but high doses for weeks/months on end eventually seem to have the same result. My plan is to limit my usage to once or twice a week, in the evenings, for a few weeks and then repeat the urinalysis my doctor gave me before to test kidney functioning, just to be on the safe side.

I think I realized that maybe I don't use MXE for anxiety, or stress. I think maybe I use it because I'm bored. Being a bit loopy at work makes it more interesting, like I've got a secret, not playing by the "man's" rules, being a maverick, etc. It's like of like being paid to party. Not that I think of MXE as a party drug, but any altered state reminds me of partying to some degree, at raves, music festivals, burning man, etc.

Anyway, I did not even bring my MXE to work with me today, so I'll have to slog through sober. If I get really desperate, I brought some vicodin, just in case.

I had a theory about MXE's effect, which is probably entirely wrong, but here goes: My thought is that it tranquilizes (and maybe puts to sleep) certain parts of the mind. For the unenlightened, like me, I think the mind has a lot of internal conflicts. So this putting some parts asleep winds up eliminating some conflicts. What remains awake is more unified and less conflcted, and this gives you a certain happiness or power to focus. Then later, when the sleeping parts awaken, they are in a good mood like they had a nap and they get along better with the parts that were awake the whole time, so you have an afterglow effect. I think this theory came about because (1) MXE is derived from drugs used to anesthetize; (2) sometimes MXE takes me different places, sometimes less positive, and I explain this as being caused because MXE does not always tranquilized the same parts of the mind, so it can feel different depending on which parts get tranquilized. Essentially, by quieting part of your mind (and your personality, even), MXE temporarily transforms you into a different version of yourself, a more focused version, but not always the same version, and some of these versions are very positive (urge to do yoga, clean house, etc.) and some versions are more scrambled (uncoordinated, scattered). Well, I'm about 100% sure that has no scientific validity, but it was something I've thought up from much usage.

Also, does anyone ever get a sense that MXE has a strong contact high effect? I mean, to some degree, I believe all humans have subconscious signaling and attunement, through body language, pheromes, vocal tones, eye contact, etc. So maybe when I'm on MXE, I'm communicating something to those around me subconsciously that sort of attunes them to where I'm at, because I see those around me when I'm on MXE sometimes act like they are on MXE. But maybe that's wrong and it only seems that way because I'm looking at the world through an MXE prism.
~psychoblast~

I'm pretty sure the part in bold is just all in your head buddy lol.

How much MXE would you actually use doing work to be able to feel good and still be able to function normally?

someones gotta try it at extreme lengths for health reasons (and a giggle) big old gram insufflated after not having it for weeks, not long to go now, i'll report the experience later of doin a stupid amounts... For health reasons may i state

no.... dont even suggest stupid shit like this.

someones gotta try it at extreme lengths for health reasons (and a giggle) big old gram insufflated after not having it for weeks, not long to go now, i'll report the experience later of doin a stupid amounts... For health reasons may i state

Extremely childish and stupid.

I did MXE for maybe 7-8 days in a row, small doses, after work. Just to relax after work. The doses were low (by my standards at least), 15-25 mg. The result was an extremely elevated blood pressure, abnormally high heart rate and cardiac dysrhythmia. Not to speak of feeling fatigued and extremely tired. Being at work was hard and the mental addiction was almost there. Because of my heart problems I stopped, but even 5 days after the last dose my heart was f*cked up. I took beta blockers at work to counter the heart problems but immediately after the beta blockers effects had weared off my heart was still not functioning as it should. This has not been proven so it is anecdotal evidence but I firmly believe the continuous use of MXE also caused a magnesium deficit in me as I had every symptom of magnesium deficiency.

...And that's where I found the solution. Magnesium and taurine finally fixed the heart issue for me. Beta blockers did not. I took high doses of magnesium citrate, vitamin B6 and taurine and they were very effective. After a few days my heart was finally beating like it should.

Don't play games with this compound. It will have serious consequences. I've used and abused this compound enough to know what I'm talking about.

i've never noticed these effects to that extreme before... nothing much more than a slight rise in blood pressure the following day after stopping mxe. I've never taken large doses of mxe at once... usually just 3 or 4 doses of 15-20mg throughout a day, sometimes for 4 or 5 days in a row, other times just for a day. Wonder if it has something to do with different batches (as i've seen a few others mention heart issues) or if it comes down to individual responses?

I certainly hope that you are joking.

I've slowly started noticing a trend in the quality of MXE batches; they started off coming in amazing, then the Chinese synths kicked ass into the market at way lower prices, and qualities going back up again now. Hopefully it stays that way.

Last week, I did 1mg of 25i-NBOMe and 120mg's of MXE insufflated over a couple bumps/lines. By far the most intense experience of my life, spent hours not moving, with intense imagery and confusion.

What I want to know, is how to you guys get narratives in your trips? Like, talking to entities, or following a linear chain of events? The most I get is tripping too hard to think, or not tripping hard enough.

Most posters are making it seem like you can take this inbetween breaks at work. Not that I would do anything that crazy.

Eyes Wide Open, I like your method of dosing so that's what I'm going by tomorrow. Since I have horrible allergies and am always sneezing I refuse to put anything up my nose. (would hate to sneeze away money) Would this be just as affective if I just throw about 15 mg in a glass of juice and down it, or sit the 15 mg under the tongue? And how long is the duration normally with a small dose like 15 mg?

Thanks

On the contrary, I cannot take this stuff in public unless I'm around friends who know I'm on a powerful drug.
It makes me feel drunk when I'm not in the hole, and I don't like to be messed up around people or at work or in public.
I'm the kind of guy who stays home and safe and away from view while on psychedelics. ;)
I think it's the smarter thing to do unless you plan safe settings in the woods with friends or whatever.
Psychedelic camping is fun.

Really, this is probably the best drug for snorting wise. You don't feel it at all burning.

I don't have much experience with other routes of administration. I do gum a bit of it here and there. Just what I wipe up off the table or bag.

Otherwise, I'm pretty new to MXE and can't really guide you much. Just do tiny amounts and build it up. It lasts a while and you can build your high. Small amounts. You'll see.

I just do a little bit, wait for it to come on, do a little more and wait for it to come on stronger then go lay down and let the fun begin.

don't forget to try laying down with the lights very low or you might miss the hallucinations part. Give it a few minutes to start working. Just relax and rest with the lights low and lay down. Bring a drink with you. Like you're getting ready to see a movie in the theater.

Last edited:
I don't see entities on this one. (mextacy, MXE)
I visited the information super highway ancient super soul thing while feeling like I took acid, mushrooms and ecstasy all at once.

DMT gave me the presence of beings in the form of aliens who wanted to fix my body from it's long travels. I was operated on, fixed, and sent home. I learned more than I could fathom while there too.

Much like an UFO abduction experience I would imagine.. only it was a pleasant experience and rather dumbfounding. I didn't want it to end.

Just like when the MXE hallucinations take over I don't want those to end either.

I think the first time I finally broke through on MXE was the best.
Amazing. Life changing.
I had done something crazy like 120mg till I felt like I might barf, then I went to lay down and it all began. After which I redosed a few times to stay there for a while.
A couple times I may have went too far but I didn't get a bad trip that time.
200mg total later I had a different outlook on life.

A different time I tried to do 200mg and my dog and my sitter both barfed at the same time. They hadn't done any drug. I didn't know what to think of it and it sent me on a bad trip thinking I caused it and then all the sudden I was being nuked by Russia. lol
But I managed to calm myself down and didn't flip out too much about it for long.

Now I realize there's rarely a reason for me to pour more than 50mg from the bag for a nights worth of "work". I think I have a way of using this stuff down to how I like it.

Last edited:
Last night I took a medium (26mg) dose of MXE, after doing a 5mg allergy test earlier in the day. It was my first time. All in all, I would say that this is a very interesting chemical. I combined it with a bowl of medicinal, and it was great. Like many others have said, it is very similar to Ketamine, with a lower dose needed for effects to be noticed. The effects also came on slower than with Ketamine, but lasted much, much longer. I was in no way in a hole, but I was feeling very funny. Sounds were amplified, everything felt very warm. Everything also felt very "digital", if that makes sense. After about 3 hours, it was time for bed, because I knew that I had to be up this morning at 4, which I did with no problem. Usually on PCP, K, or DXM, I will feel like a robot when trying to walk. On MXE though, walking seemed like the most natural thing in the world. I had a bit of trouble falling asleep, but once I was out, I was out for the count. I woke up this morning feeling VERY refreshed, much more so than I normally do. It must have put me into a slightly deeper sleep than I am normally in. Let me also let it be known that I took that 26mg over the course of 3 bumps.

Anyway, now it's Friday. I am going to go to work, and when I get home, I am going to dose, wait, dose, wait, dose wait until I have reached the edge of breaking through, and then dose once again and hopefully enter into a hole. If I like that experience, I am ordering much more of this stuff because when I find something I enjoy I like to stockpile it. I don't know, I'm just worried about my one and only source disappearing, like so many have in the past.

Last edited:
I hate sources disappearing.
I feel like that smurf guy who hates everything when I say that. hehe =D

No source discussion please even in passing statements like that. I'm not going to edit the posts since it's so minor but just remember in future :)

You forgot getting re-born, it always seems to happen to me. In the toilet..

yup. there is nothing like needing a poo on the loo on a dissociative trip. somewhow. its never ended badly (messy) god knows how.. but some self preservation instincinct kicks in. unlike piss heads who get drunk and wake up covered in shit and piss...ive not had this problem on drugs.

however

there was this one girl in school who was an UBBER bitch.. and one night at a rave she took LSD> for the first time. she shat herself...publicly and was sat in her own shit tripping balls for the night.

turned out. ever since. that public humiliation made her a nice person and shes a great friend since. she stopped being a dick. "only happens when your tripping" is a life long catch phase

had so many profound beautiful experiences on this stuff, such an awesome substance, and the afterglow is golden. i love music and dont think any drug has allowed me to connect to music like MXE, headphones on, tunes up, takes me on a ride. its also opened me up, epiphany

~psychoblast~

4FA seemed to have a strong contact high, but no one knows I'm on this stuff. MXE is really the only drug besides weed I can think of doing every day. I haven't taken it for a day now, I'm gonna go drug free today... hopefully. I am thinking about doing some drugs tho lol.

Another reason to weigh it out just in case:

I got a couple micro scoops that I know the smallest to generally get between 40-50mg, second smallest between 90-110mg, and I don't use the bigger ones for obvious reasons. Well, had already consumed about 40mg of mxe and decided to make two more bumps to go to town. Accidentally got the 100ish mg scoop instead of the 40ish mg one. Was kinda effed already so didn't check the sizes of the piles I put out until I did them.

So instead of consuming about 130-150mg, I consumed around 240-260mg. Wowaweewa. It ended well in the end but I remember playing Daft Punk's Alive 2007 album (excellent music for any trip btw), and at the peak I took a rip of nitrous (found a charger in my room). Time literally slowed to a crawl and everything became in freeze frames. Even the music sounded like it was playing slowly on some strange demonic organ or that a DJ had just put his hand on the record and was manually slowing it down and speeding it up.

Anyway couldn't sleep for the next 6 hours. It didn't go badly, but it was very, very intense. The only thing I've ever done that compared in intensity as a ~700mg DXM trip when at the peak, I accidentally grabbed a piece of chewing gum that I'd hidden a tab of (I'm estimating) ~200mcg lsd on (oops).

I was seriously worried I was so fucked up I might get up and break some of the valuable equipment I have in my room - that was my main concern. A few valium helped with the rapid heartbeat I noticed.

ALWAYS WEIGH SHIT OUT PEOPLE, EVEN IF YOU THINK YOU KNOW WHAT'S UP :)

Status
Not open for further replies.