• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread - 7th Dose (Let's start the next bag)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took a break for about 3 1/2 months and I feel it's time to return to the wonderful dissociated mindstate.

I'm wondering if anyone has had experience with the combination of Memantine and Methoxetamine? There is one report on erowid but the experience sounds a bit on the weaker side of things.

Also purchased some 3-MeO-PCP so I am excited to see how that turns out.

O.K., now I'm mad at myself. :|

Last night, I took out my bag of MXE to redose, after I was already pretty dissociated (never a good idea). Naturally, I forgot to close the bag when I was done weighing my dose, so I left it open and exposed to oxygen all night. Now, I may be imagining things, but it looks a little yellowed as a result -- not as pure, snow white as it originally looked.

Has it suffered any significant loss of potency? In other words, does MXE oxidize rapidly enough for me to worry?

Hello,

has anybody experienced skin problems (i.e. forms of acne) the days following MXE-use?

Thanks a lot,

THC

Wow, great start to the thread with people suddenly concerned for the (gasp) lack of pain in a 17 year old cat?!

TheAppleCore, I doubt MXE oxidizes fast enough to make a difference from one night unzippered. Unless you live near an over-chlorinated swimming pool that wafts corrosive vapors through your ventilation.

THCified, actually I may have noticed a slight irritation of skin after MXE my last use. But not sure if it was significant. I'll keep a look out in the future.

If you sweat a lot when on mxe that could certainly worsen acne. I've never noticed much of a difference personally but any drug that makes you sweat more than normally will worsen acne.

Batch Comparison

Ok so this is an earlier batch from July 2011. It's slightly more fluffy, and tasted a bit more "minty" but still salty.

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/4474/july2011batch.jpg

This is the last batch from November 2011. It's finer, more flour like, and very salty tasting.

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/8757/november2011batch.jpg

Here's a picture of the last batch in a bag just to show how it's sticky much like flour.

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/3559/1010038r.jpg

Both of these batches are from the same vendor and I can't really tell much of a difference between them effects-wise.

Edit: Forgot to say that the first 2 pictures are 100mg, just so you can compare the size slightly, although I forgot to add a lighter or something to compare to.

Last edited:
-snip-

You were irresponsible enough to LEAVE DRUGS OUT for your cat to take ...even if it were by accident...I pray you dont have children in your house.

Seriously. Have some sense. 1 I cant believe you did that. 2 I cant believe you put it on the internet. am so angry. i would, if i thought it would have any effect on looking out for the poor cat. report it myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok so this is an earlier batch from July 2011. It's slightly more fluffy, and tasted a bit more "minty" but still salty.

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/4474/july2011batch.jpg

This is the last batch from November 2011. It's finer, more flour like, and very salty tasting.

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/8757/november2011batch.jpg

Here's a picture of the last batch in a bag just to show how it's sticky much like flour.

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/3559/1010038r.jpg

Both of these batches are from the same vendor and I can't really tell much of a difference between them effects-wise.

yup. the second one....was the good shit....the last is what i got since xmas....its not nearly as good effect wise. more like being underwater. but nothing more. then all of a sudden high blood pressure..but no other really noticable effect. its a lot harder to "hole" ...i say harder...i have not holed on it at all. not at all "psychadelic" not at all visual...like said "just like being under water" in a mild way. i am convinced its a bad batch. is a lot looser in the bag, fine fluffy. loose powder

The last picture is the same batch as the 2nd picture. There's only 2 batches, I only posted a 3rd one of the 2nd batch so you could see how much different it looks in a bag then when you can actually see the crystals up close. It looks to me like they are pretty much the same, just ground up slightly different.

8o Where are the moderators? Bluelight is becoming more and more like Usenet these days with all the baseless raging attacks like the one above.

Dwayne, this is well out of order. Nowhere in his post did Utahrd indicate that he was giving his cats drugs. Read it again. There's no justification whatsoever to jump down his throat like this. How about excercising some self-control and seeing things from other people's perspectives. And how about being humble enough to make a proper apology.

The above applies to this quoted post too. Sorry if I have to be the one to step in and call people out for being unreasonably aggressive, but the moderators don't seem to care.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ the post infers that the cat was accidently given MXE...which is just as bad as it was written up as practically as a trip report. in all honesty if you are defending the guy that accidently gave his cat drugs...and then thought he would WRITE IT UP ON THE NET....i think it's not us thats out of order here. i agree though, these threads need moderating as a lot of stuff is completely off topic and against rules the "how do i" comments etc are against bluelight rules. we might as well all be advertising it for all that its being moderated. if this was being moderated as it should, we wouldnt have 7 incarnations containing 90% waffle.

i stand to my comments. IT IS NOT RIGHT TO EVEN ACCIDENTLY GIVE A PET DRUGS....what if it were a small child that found the baggy (or whatever. powder left out etc)

as for unreaasonably agressive. i think we are pointing out a common sense. do you really see it as acceptable ? id like to know if the RSPCA or whoever would call it "unreasonably agressive"

What if it wasn't an accidental cat dosing, but a child...IT IS IRRESPONSIBLE AND STUPID. AND SAYING SO. IS GOOD HEALTH PROMOTION. DO NOT FEED ANIMALS DRUGS BY ACCIDENT

(AND if i still got it wrong, and the person was refereing to "cat" in the SWIM way, the moderators should have pointed out we dont do SWIM here.

nuff said. I wont mention it again.

I'm experiencing an uncomfortable side effect from my current batch of MXE. If this sounds familiar to anyone or is symptomatic of a major problem please let me know ...

On the comedown (from 30-40mg oral) and for days after use, my right wrist is compulsively drawn to a state of flexion. I lose substantial coordination and strength in the hand, principally the thumb and my grip becomes weak. Additionally the forearm flexors feel extremely weak compared to usual.

My friends who have shared this batch with me are having similar experiences and they are not daily users (I have been using daily for several months, not from this batch alone).

Thoughts?

So is nobody testing their MXE? Seems to be tons of confusions as to weather the product is real or not?

Great, now I'm worried about my order coming in and I have know clue what real mxe is supposed to feel like.

Where can I buy a testing kit?

I've cleaned up the aggressive comments/parts of comments, though normally we issue warnings for that under Abuse, I'm not going to do that as it's clear you guys were just legitimately concerned about him doing something incredibly irresponsible and dangerous.

In future though, if you see that kind of post - discussing giving animals drugs is not just downright horrible, but it's also against harm reduction and will be dealt with, so please use the report button rather than cluttering the thread :)

In this case I don't think the user gave his cat any drugs, or the cat consumed any, I think he is referring to how people often feel animals get some kind of "contact high" just by being in the presence of people on drugs. However, any discussion about giving animals drugs will not be allowed, so if it strays down that path, appropriate action will be taken.

enough with the white knight cat rage. Bugger off to reddit or something, this is a drug board. Or better yet, work on some reading comprehension.

@ greenmeanies: What do you mean with "slight irritation"?

@ Mung Hunter: Sounds absolutely logical to me, but i haven't sweated much on my latest MXE-experience and my skin has gone wild after that. But it could also be total coincidence!

I should add, that i'm getting severe Skin problems after using Kratom for some time repeatedly (not just from a single dose). Could there possibly be a connection?

Thanks a lot,

THC

right.

i have opened all my bags of stashed MXE.

the crap one : is a fine white fluffy loose powder. very fine. like flour.(you can do line after line with little effect other then high blood pressure)

the good one. is slightly crystaly (but not crystals) shiny shiny. if that makes sense. "salty" (you can hole and it works)

does that help? i dont know how to add pics. but i will if i can.

*edit. i tired to take a pic but its impossible to notice a difference in the photo.

all of my batches are from the same place, i wont name, but i have had my fingers burnt shopping around and trust my source. i think at the end of the day every one is getting MXE (Minx) from one of 2 or at most 3 factories ATM. so its more or less the same shit whever its from unless its tampered with post synthesis.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.