• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread - 4th Dose (don't overdose)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed, amen to that.

Has anyone had any experience combining MXE with MDMA. I am afraid of SS, but I think if you combine a small amount of MXE (sub 10mg) with MDMA. We'll see what happens. I think the SERT effect should be low enough for this to be a safe combo.

I wouldn't combine a dopamine releaser with a dopamine reuptake inhibitor. That's just me though.

I regularly use mdma in combination with mxe.... I find that these two in commbination are in fact perhaps my favorite cocktail.... ill typically dose 150mg of mdma followed shortly there-after (10-30min) with a 75mg dose of MXE.... then maintainence thru the night with another dose or two of each in the same proportions... paerhaps every 4-6hours.... when it winds down its always easy for. Me to sleep and I feel superb the next morning... unless I drink too much (more than 4-5 drinks in a night usually)....

But I'm kind of a rhino when it comes to drugs too so id consider this to. Be the higher end of relatively safe dosages... and I certainly have a lot of experience with both substances and I also test my products before I party with them... be safe kiddos =D

When I take this sublingually, I experience a more cerebral, psychedelic high. It feels cleaner and deeper, and overpowering.

Intranasally, it is cloudier and more confusing, but also warmer and more euphoric. I feel a strong body vibration similar to DXM but with an opiate edge.

Plugging feels like a mix of both I guess, but with some to be desired on each side. I've done it a few times but it's like a jack of all trades, master of none feeling. It's also inconvenient, ha.

Lately I have been dosing sublingually and then bumping up the nose 2-3 hours later.

I've had absolutely no experience with any psychedelic or dopamine releaser before.

I guess i reached the M-hole in my first real trial, stupidly redosing one or two times orally about 20mg on each dose via gelcap. My scale is still in the mail. It felt like a little initial dopamine release with some euphoria after 10 minutes, then a little comedown off it, then the psychedelic part kicked in after like 45 minutes to an hour and after like 2 hours there were also some opiate effects present. Assuming i identified those correctly.

Went to the bathroom, and realised that the sink and i were not quite that different. I liked the sink. Put on some music, went to bed. Every note gave me a really strong, most of the time very positive, unique feeling. I think i became a can in a weird can-factory once. Left my body and had some insane emotional rollercoaster. I felt like a spirit, though with only an emotional manifestation in a completely empty and black universe, being pushed around and having very strong emotions not relating to anything. Eventually i tasted blood in my mouth and was quite sure i would die from inner bleedings from a MXE OD. I could calm myself, because i thought i shouldn't waste my last minutes in a panic attack. I could not finish a single thought, as everything just kept streaming in and couldn't be processed. Whenever i opened my eyes, i had to close them instantly, as everything was moving, making me sick. I almost couldn't recognize a thing. It was like 5x the vision distortion of the maximum amount of alcohol i ever had. Slightly turning my head made me really sick. Walking was nowhere near possible. I can't remember most of the trip though. What i remember is, that it was really intense and diverse. Sleeping afterwards wasn't much of a problem.

I realized, that i should clean up my messy room and get a little more active and productive in my life, which i didn't. No afterglow. On another trip i realized, that the only thing in my life, i had to take care of right now, was jealousy. It felt like MXE wanted to remove the jealousy from myself, i don't think it worked, though. I had quite some other insights, like i really should just enjoy life and not worry so much about status and outcome of my actions. I should just try hard and be happy with whatever i get from that. MXE made me have quite some nice introspection already.

I really like MXE, though the vision and movement distortion after the trip is quite nasty and i prefer sleeping, while on comedown.

What's with MXE boosting other drugs? When I smoked dmt one time it seemed to really slow the visions down. It felt a lot like a changa breakthrough. A friend of mine ate 2.5g of mushrooms on it and he said it felt like 5g. I've read it boosts the effects of other stuff in this thread and elsewhere. I'm planning on doing small 1-5mg doses and combining with tryptamines to see if it potentiates any of them further.

Anybody know why it seems to do this?

MXE is some crazy substance alright. I find it mixes quite well with other drugs. But yes you do have to be careful, we all know about the early ill fated MDAI combination. I think the trouble with MDAI is it's a very strong serotonin realeaser, and not much else hence the trouble. I've combined MXE with 2CI that was pretty amazing. On the same night I'd done 6-APB as well though. It got quite messy I must say, tripping nuts springs to mind. I think MXE at the tail end of a trip is just epic really, it seems to almost finalize the trip. Seals the deal or something! Very interesting doing it with a bunch of fellow trippers.

It's my first post on bluelight - so firstly hello everybody.
My question isn't quite about MXE but yesterday I have totaly amazing trip on MXE+25C-NBOMe it was like a blast - I was full of happiness, amazingly OEV's and e.t.c
It was VERY unsafe(don't know how much of NBOMe I used, thought not more then 500mcg) and unexpected so very ineteresting.
And now I want to ask - how much time I should wait before second trip? How much time is recommended to wait - I
think every trip somewhat stressful for receptors.

MXE tolerane will dissipate more quickly than the 25C-NBOMe tolerance, i'd think anyway. With the 25x-NBOMe's it takes most people about 2 weeks to be able to get the most out of the next trip. I'm not sure what the general consensus on MXE is, but i'd guess around 5-7 days to completely alleviate tolerance. I've done MXE about half a dozen times or so, but the least amount time i've had between trips with it is 6 days or so. I didn't really notice any tolerance.

I did it every day for about four months, and my tolerance was a bitch! I've taken a two week break and had some mxe delivered this morning, i have to say my tolerance hasn't dropped that much!

A couple of weeks ago I combined it with 6 apb and was tripping hard! Didn't really feel any negative effects other than I got to fucked and got kicked out of a club!

On another occasion I took it in combination with MDMA weed and booze whilst I was camping, it was amazing, I kept seeing faces in the fire and the euphoria was amazing, maybe I should have given some consideration to serotonin syndrome but I just didn't think about it

Hey everyone, first post. I have been lurking on bluelight and other forums for quite some time. Been a major dxm user for at least 11 years and have always loved the way dxm and arylcyclohexylamines effected my thought patterns. I recently acquired 6g of mxe and went through all of it in 2 weeks. I fell in love with this stuff immediately. It was so similar to ketamine and dxm to me effect-wise only much more clear headed. My average dose was around 80mg-120mg. Using a milligram scale. Using it rectally I would obtain a pretty fast comeup. Often accompanied with a high pitched ringing in at least 3 different frequencies. Hearing this ringing prompted me to experiment with SBaGen whilst under the influence of mxe. The results were interesting as I experienced some of the most lucid dreaming. Another great thing mxe has done for me is improve my social anxiety to the point where I reunited with my cousins I haven't talked to in over a decade. I am more productive at work. A few other things were accomplished also. My mind found a new perspective and made a lot of good stuff happen.

Anyway, glad to be on bluelight! I shall lurk no more.

That depends a lot how practised you are at pretending you're sober when you're not. Apart from tolerance, one gets used to certain states of conciousness, if you've been in a certain state of conciousness (wether it be dissociative, psychedelic or anything else) enough times in enough well variated settings you can much more easily handle those settings and if needed, act sober.

For example, I can act sober on doses of ketamine where I litteraly see the world spinning, but not just once, but in two or three frames that slide over eachother of which one is spinning, one is just sliding around and the third one desperately tries to connect them to a recognisable field of vision, while having the sensation I'm a buzzing blob of cells that has a hard time maintaining balance and moving around and that wíll slide apart, fold double, roll up or be catapulted outside of the universe with my eyes closed (and plenty of odd surreal CEV's that accopany the unsane movements I feel). Well, in that véry dissociated state I can much more easily act sober then I could when I just started doing it and just feeling disorientated and 'generally bizarre', with no buzzing, CEV's etc as the dose wasn't high enough for that. As long as I have enough motorics left to move my mouth into shaping words, enough memory to string together a sentence and enough balance to not fall on the floor I can hold a sober conversation with a person who doesn't even know I'm into psycho-actives :) Either way, two years ago I couldn't have done that. It's the same with LSD, I can handle things in extremely strong trips that I once found nearly impossible in mild trips.

So yeah I can't answer your question; only you can :) Are you good at acting sober on other drugs? To who do you need to appear sober? If you say 'I had a few beers' if they notice anything, would it be a valid excuse? If you're unsure and inexperienced, try it a few times in a setting where you can just be yourself freely and do anything you want (within the usual limits ofcourse).

Oh wow... I took 130mg sublingual... didd some yard work... took another 130mg.... more yard work then some tv then drove out in the country to get some herb from my friend.... took another 130mg and as soon as I sparked up the bowl I've been having one of the most enjoyable trips I've had in weeks. =D

I'm a regular user don't just go do 400mg of this stuff and expect to function..... I've got a tolerance lol

Last edited:
Oh wow... I took 130mg sublingual... didd some yard work... took another 130mg.... more yard work then some tv then drove out in the country to get some herb from my friend.... took another 130mg and as soon as I sparked up the bowl I've been having one of the most enjoyable trips I've had in weeks. =D

I'm a regular user don't just go do 400mg of this stuff and expect to function..... I've got a tolerance lol

150mg intranasally floored me for about 7 hours so you clearly have massive tolerance.

Is MxE a stronger dopamine releaser than Ketamine? I feel massive dopamine euphoria on MxE.

Yes I do have a massive tolerance... I have been taking it daily pretty much for the past few months... I find it to be much more euphoric than ketamine... and just warmer and richer in general... not to mention a lot stronger...

I can't say for sure but my guess, based on the effects and comparing the two back to back is that, yes it is a stronger dopamine agonist than ketamine...

Agreed mate. I don't really find Ketamine that euphoric. It makes me feel sick and I get awful comedowns from it whereas I feel euphoric for hours after the main effects of MxE wear off. I'd rank it as the most euphoric drug I've ever tried after Mephedrone and MDMA.

I was one of the first to ever sample this chemical and I feel pretty cool saying that (see first MxE thread) :D Can't believe it's been close to a year since it hit the RC market!

Status
Not open for further replies.