• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine / MXE Thread - Part 17 - South-Kansas is going bye-bye

Where are you seeing the link?

As for smoking MXE, I personally find it very wasteful, and it lacks the magic entirely, it's euphoric and physical, but it lacks all subtlety. Plus the short duration is a negative for me. On the occasion I do MXE, I want it to last as long as possible. Smoking also seemed weaker to me than eating iit. Snorting is weaker than eating for me, too. In fact that's true of almost all of the ACHs, excepting ketamine. Oral MXE is just where it's at for me, I have tried IM, rectal, oral, nasal, vaporizing. Rectal is the strongest and best for holing but I generally am not a go-for-the-hole kinda guy.

Where are you seeing the link?

As for smoking MXE, I personally find it very wasteful, and it lacks the magic entirely, it's euphoric and physical, but it lacks all subtlety. Plus the short duration is a negative for me. On the occasion I do MXE, I want it to last as long as possible. Smoking also seemed weaker to me than eating iit. Snorting is weaker than eating for me, too. In fact that's true of almost all of the ACHs, excepting ketamine. Oral MXE is just where it's at for me, I have tried IM, rectal, oral, nasal, vaporizing. Rectal is the strongest and best for holing but I generally am not a go-for-the-hole kinda guy.
Its right on page 1 under sub threads
Iv and im...neither of them work...I need to read through that if it still exists.

Here you go:

The links in the first page of this thread seem to be outdated (Bluelight.ru)

Here you go:

The links in the first page of this thread seem to be outdated (Bluelight.ru)
Thank you soooooo much!!!

Can you still find MXE? Tell me where is it legal?
Do you buy from street vendors or special marketplaces?

I think anyone with MXE still just got a big stash and hasn't used it all yet. To my knowledge no one has MXE, anywhere. It's possible some marketplace has some old stock they're selling for insanely expensive. If I found a street dealer selling it I'd be completely shocked.

From what I heard from an online friend very rarely small batches are offered on the dark web. I assume these to be peoples private stashes sold for very high sums.

I quit dissociatives and disposed of the last of my stash in alchemistic fashion, to end my dissociative addiction. Successfully, as it turns out.

I think anyone with MXE still just got a big stash and hasn't used it all yet. To my knowledge no one has MXE, anywhere. It's possible some marketplace has some old stock they're selling for insanely expensive. If I found a street dealer selling it I'd be completely shocked.

Or a really small stash and just wants to hang on to it a little longer - I can dream of getting high this way, when its gone so to is the dream.

Any MXE offered for sale now is undoubtedly a sub standard analogue.

No Sirree! If you put pre ban MXE in the freezer in vials its still as good now as in 2015 when the stuff cost €600 for 100 grams and €4500 for a kilo.

No doubt people with money to spend were living the dream and bought pounds and kilos, put them on ice and still have them on ice now that its €80/gr on the dark web.

I have mine stored at room temperature and it's still as good as back in 2010.

Any MXE offered for sale now is undoubtedly a sub standard analogue.

No Sirree! If you put pre ban MXE in the freezer in vials its still as good now as in 2015 when the stuff cost €600 for 100 grams and €4500 for a kilo.

No doubt people with money to spend were living the dream and bought pounds and kilos, put them on ice and still have them on ice now that its €80/gr on the dark web.

Wow! €80 a gram? I know it's good, but it's not that fuckin good...

That is up in the air.

If I still used dissociatives, I would find €20 for a 250mg session of 5 doses of 50mg damn steep but acceptable. €20, plugged, will have you starting at noon, up all night, still blitzed the next noon and sound asleep that night.

RC vendors are charging €60 or so for grams of arylcyclohexylamines nowadays. €80 isnt that much off for what many consider The Best Of Them All, during a drought.|

A lab operation could make so much money making MXE and selling it fair priced on the dark web.

I agree its overpriced but, I'd pay it if I still was into MXE, which was my drug of choice for 8 years.

That is up in the air.

If I still used dissociatives, I would find €20 for a 250mg session of 5 doses of 50mg damn steep but acceptable. €20, plugged, will have you starting at noon, up all night, still blitzed the next noon and sound asleep that night.

RC vendors are charging €60 or so for grams of arylcyclohexylamines nowadays. €80 isnt that much off for what many consider The Best Of Them All, during a drought.|

A lab operation could make so much money making MXE and selling it fair priced on the dark web.

I agree its overpriced but, I'd pay it if I still was into MXE, which was my drug of choice for 8 years.

No I agree. MXE is one of my all time favourite drugs. But when it was £10/g for guaranteed good shit back in the day, €80 for a g off some dodgy DNM seems a little steep.

Oh my, Back in the day there was a vendor who offered MXE for €600 for 100 grams. I wrote them a cocky but polite mail where I boldly stated that €500 for 100gr seemed a better, more competitive price for me.

I fucking got the 100 grams for 500 and they were all used up till the last milligram :giggle:

Its stunning the retail price of that is now €8000. I'm not a dealer in any way, I was just a user who KNEW the ban of his lifetime favorite drug was coming, but holy markup batman! a €5 gram for €80 !!

Oh my, Back in the day there was a vendor who offered MXE for €600 for 100 grams. I wrote them a cocky but polite mail where I boldly stated that €500 for 100gr seemed a better, more competitive price for me.

I fucking got the 100 grams for 500 and they were all used up till the last milligram :giggle:

Its stunning the retail price of that is now €8000. I'm not a dealer in any way, I was just a user who KNEW the ban of his lifetime favorite drug was coming, but holy markup batman! a €5 gram for €80 !!

100g?

No wonder you're seeing miracles... :LOL: