View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine / MXE Thread - Holey Shit no. 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only my last 3 or so batches I got in spring 2012 had any stimulant effect.....the stuff I got in 2011 was always great....euphoric, trippy, just beautiful stuff....no problems sleeping whatsoever

all the polymorphs or 'batches' make this one a fun chaser
when i have it i have no control when its gone no urge or desire.
truly magical .

Anybody have any idea of the shelf life for mxe? I recently picked up from my old supplier after about 6 months or so. It looks exactly the same as the stuff I used to get from him, but it feels weaker and I got horribly sick after coming down.

It's possible, albeit unlikely, that products of a "dirty" synth were present and broke down into toxic or sickening compounds. That would be my only guess if it's the same stuff.

Now that I took a closer look, it actually looks slightly different than it did a few months ago. A few months ago it was more granular salt/sugar like and now it's more powdery. The guy claims it's the same batch. I believe him, but I think it has degraded quite a bit. Before there were no adverse effects and now it feels like my body has a really hard time processing it/rejects it which is why I was vomiting. It was 5 hours after dosing that I became extremely sick.

My mxe powder has small chunks in it and is a white color. Salty and bitter to the taste. Seems my tolerance is rising very fast but I have been using it nightly for about a week now. Its hard to stay away from it I cant lie. Every day I say I am not going to take it tonight but end up taking it then waking up the next day ready to go. It is not speedy for me at all I actually passed out on my couch around 2 am and woke up at 6 am totally bewildered. What is this comfort I can only seem to find in dissociatives? Nostalgia.
I have no nausea or anything to report like with ketamine or DXM. MXE sure does seem to be a 21st century improvement in the world of dissociatives at least from my point of view. This is about the only psychedelic I can really handle or relate to at this point in my journey.

Do you have any test kits? I doubt they'd show much if the compound causing the effects is an impurity for synthesizing, but it's always worth a shot if you do.

after reading all the reports on ketamine addicts having their kidneys and livers fuct up really makes me glad i quit this stuff cause i couldn't leave it alone...was doing it 3-4 times a week

Right I mean it would be one thing if this stuff was messing up my life but I honestly just feel closer to myself and humanity more then I ever have in years, and that is the next day sober.

I also find I talk to myself a lot more random reminders of this and that. "Dont forget to brush your teeth." " thanks I will not."

Last edited:
Nope, unfortunately no test kits. :/ I could care less about knowing what exactly is up with it to be honest. I just don't want to get sick every time after I take it. I had plugged and IM'd it before I got really sick, so I'm going to give my body a few days break to let my stomach heal from all the dry heaving I did and try to do it orally or sublingually to see if my body can handle it better that way. It's really depressing because I payed premium top dollar for it because I thought it was as good as it used to be (reaalllllyyy reaaallllyyy clean), but instead it feels like the worst batch I've ever had. I say that because I've never gotten sick from any mxe before.

Does anyone with decent chemistry knowledge know if you can wash MXE with acetone or some solvent to clean out impurities?

Yeah rojer I have not had any sickness come from mxe. Find a new vendor I say mate they're are plenty of good ones out there. I have never even thought to clean out the impurities is it worth the hassle or does that just depend on the persons taste or vendor quality?

I honestly just feel closer to myself and humanity more then I ever have in years, and that is the next day sober.

I also find I talk to myself a lot more random reminders of this and that. "Dont forget to brush your teeth." " thanks I will not."

same for me. I found mxe is the best teacher i ever found (ok, after my personal "anti-guru", Charles Bukowski)
is an effect i also found at different degrees in mushrooms, peyote, lsd and ayahuasca, but to me it is much easier to tune in with our own inner teacher using mxe than any other substance

i mean its thread 15
methoxetamine agrees with the above, it does have its cons in excess and even alone, as i feel these kind of drugs need experienced to get the full picture

what good can be created out of it, something new, slightly modulated duration, selectible synths, a more pop-hip ROA?

its another fluffy christmas :)

im always a dab, gum, under-the-tongue one, but this i like up my butt2.

edit: need to get some of the robo kinks out of the motor function and brighten up the users display and appearance but this really is an all arounder good 2 go

Last edited:
Does anyone with decent chemistry knowledge know if you can wash MXE with acetone or some solvent to clean out impurities?
You can "wash" any salt, I assume you mean MXE HCl, with acetone, it doesn't mean that you'll get rid of the impurities though.
They could also be salts...acetone will only get rid of non water soluble crap and then, only on the surface...I think this is accurate info.

wrote out a long, detailed post regarding my interest in using mxe with good intent and wrote about the reason behind wanting to use it, but i've deleted it because... it's kinda tough to be so open about certain things. maybe i'll change my mind later and put the post back up because i really am looking for some insight. until then, i'm going to be shy and debate on whether or not to post it. :? :\ indecisiveness, damn it.

Post it Adrenalinerushes I would love to read it. Maybe I can help or at least contribute in some kind of way! Some may judge you but who cares its just an internet forum after all.

wrote out a long, detailed post regarding my interest in using mxe with good intent and wrote about the reason behind wanting to use it, but i've deleted it because... it's kinda tough to be so open about certain things. maybe i'll change my mind later and put the post back up because i really am looking for some insight. until then, i'm going to be shy and debate on whether or not to post it. :? :\ indecisiveness, damn it.

write me a pm!
I can guarantee you i have already thought the most intimate and far out thoughts anyone could every imagine (well, or sort of...)

i'll be discreet and can discuss the level of outrageousness and if humankind, let alone the participants on this forum, would be ready to take it or die by the knowledge.

...don't be shy... ;)

have you read half the crazy/out there stuff people post here.

i doubt there are many better places on the internet for posting what you talk about wanting to post.

jusssss do it

Anyone know how long this stuff stays in your system? How long will it test positive for PCP? Or is it just blood test that tests positive for PCP?

Status
Not open for further replies.