View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine / MXE Thread - Holey Shit no. 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can get Gemini-20 scale on Amazon for $25-30, it works fine for these purposes.

No, I suppose not. Just the general impression that MXE is a pretty safe drug, and personal experience with using it more than that (but not excessively in my opinion). MXE is really new so I guess who knows really. I feel comfortable giving you that answer though, but I should have added that there is no certainty here.

Wow this new batch I got... its a barely off-white powder... I've been putting ~10mg (red scoop, between 8-12mg) in a glass and dumping in beer and shooting it... After just two scoops I'm tripping... close my eyes and I get the very familiar vibe. Guess the yellow and the crystal were both really weak. Man if I had jumped into 80mg of this straight up...

I know its a dissociative. And I trust the company. But I know its a dissociative because when I close my eyes, I feel my body splitting to shreds with the music...And hints of something lurking... Listening to Kaminanda... Gateways of Consciousness... and just... something is coming. Next hit is due..... 2 scoops this time.

man i miss this stuff......my dream is one day i can order some again......and not do it every freaking day.......

I really do miss quality MXE...

The last batch I had was utter crap. The MXE that I love and am used to tastes very salty, almost a tad bit sweet, and has very little burn going up the nose. 25-30mg will get you VERY wonky and 50-60 is approaching hole territory. Each experience felt sacred, beautiful, unique, and left me with an afterglow of 2 days or sometimes even longer, where I would feel great and be motivated to do shit.

This latest mxe I've had is just not up to par. The drip is DISGUSTING, makes me sick just thinking about it, utterly caustic and almost sour. Horrible, horrible drip. For this particular batch, I start noticing effects at around 50mg...they are about as strong as 20mg from the other batch would be. No tolerance has nothing to do with this as I've always been able to moderate my use. I took up to 200mg of this particular batch and was still walking around, talking fairly coherently, and able to do things. 200mg of the other batch probably would have landed me in the hospital. Besides this stuff just FEELS dirty. The CEVs are weak and the body load feels nasty. As a result I haven't taken mxe in a while...I don't want to till I can get the real good stuff.

That is interesting man I must admit I dont have much experience having only tried two different batches from two different vendors. Both have been great but I have no other MXE to compare it to.

I had 25 milligram tablets pressed that I recently just ran out of and a gram of powder. The powder is white and tastes salty but not sweet at all. It seems to have a slight numbing effect as well though it does not last long. The drip I barely notice but am only doing small bumps every thirty minutes or so as I still do not have a scale. I have no complaints the effects seem to match the description for what is to be expected. Word on the street is quality has gone down but being a noob with RCs I am happy with the product I have but have nothing to compare it to.

I kind of just forget I even took drugs and drift into the unknown. Mmmm

Last edited:
I love the salty stuff- That seems to be what most people refer to as classic MXE. Slightly speedier, slightly less dissociating (easier to function), but plenty euphoric.
Overall, you may be right that quality is down. Many vendors are reporting their bulk shipments being seized by customs recently, coming into the United States. Demand is so high that I know at least 3 vendors doing preorder to reserve MXE that the vendor doesn't even have yet. Its still out there, but the clearnet sites have been swamped.
Happy Holeydaze!

the salty stuff that i got was WAY speedy and was not pleasant to me at all....ended up in a hot bath every time freaking out and eating 4-8mg xanax.......
the fluffy stuff was worse...that was the 100g order........i was lucky the first 4 10g orders were sublime...that was back in 2011-12 though.....

The stuff I have has barely any taste at all. Maybe a little bitter. It's not speedy at all except it keeps me awake, if you can call it that. :) It feels like a true downer. It's a white fine powder.

most mxe i been coming across has been very lackluster either there is lack of dissociative effects with more downer like qualitys requiring higher dosages or there is a very sedative effect with small amounts of euphoria and a stimulating mongey comedown... classic MXE i remember as coming on smooth with tons of euphoria then a very dissociative astral state with such a smooth comedown that all functions are back to normal pretty much in a matter of a hour with the classic anti depressant afterglow... mxe should have a very slight salty taste with more of chemical metallic feel from what i remember of my 2011 early 2012 batches it also should have the texture of a less clumpy phenethylamine clearnets are sourcing from probably 2-3 chinese vendors and its been really hit or miss

I've encountered only once a different kind of MXE than the one I'm on now. It had a very mild burn on the nose, but otherwise i couldnt see the difference between it and this sandy, salty MXE that I've always gotten in the past 2 years.

your lucky. there a lot of different batches round all with variable potency
I've encountered only once a different kind of MXE than the one I'm on now. It had a very mild burn on the nose, but otherwise i couldnt see the difference between it and this sandy, salty MXE that I've always gotten in the past 2 years.

Alcohol+MXE+Cannabis must be one of the most euphoric combos out there. Be careful though, not for people without tolerances.

I agree with my man xammy here that with some Alprazolam and ambien to come down later has become my new nightly fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.