View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine / MXE Thread - Holey Shit no. 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the misspelling Xorkoth...I was a little MXEd up...sorry...no disrespect brother.

I certainly didn't feel disrespected. :)

I don't anticipate problems with coordination or motivation or anything, as I am actually quite coordinated and even graceful on MXE (at moderate dosages), and it gives me greatly increased endurance as well (like muscle endurance). But it doesn't really make me think about sex at all. Like I said I did have sex on it once at the tail end, I still felt it but the trip was over, and it was very good. But there are other things that are for sure good for sex that I already know about. :)

here is hoping to a delivery of this in the morning even though some one has warned me that the has just been a real crackdown at customs :(

Sex is pointless on mxe for me also. Could go 4 hours if only I could keep the damn half flacid thing in there...

I normally don't think about sex at all, and being on Subutex (Buperenorphine) maintenance completely kills my sex drive normally due to the fact that it makes it very hard to achieve a quality orgasm - but MXE - even during semi - peak effects, completely reverses that problem for me. My Ex-GF used to take Vyvannse 50mgs daily, Partied on MPA on the Weekends, and occasionally did legit Speed. Her on Speed and me on MXE was an all out fuck fest.

This is something I would feel very uncomfortable about saying, or talking about in person - because due to my upbringing, sex makes me feel very uncomfortable and guilty sometimes, even with a woman I love and have been with many times - but in my experiences, since MXE, at least for me almost always raises my Blood Pressure pretty considerably, I actually feel like I not only could have amazing Orgasms, and complete control of how long I wanted to last - but also, my Ex-GF even openly admitted it made my part seem bigger than normal, and way more fun than her compared to Sex on Subutex.

Just my experience -I'll just leave it at that. Some MXE doesn't have the added "I want to fuck" effect - but the stuff with a real, speedier edge to it FOR SURE made me a straight pervert, and that is not how I generally am at ALL. I'm more of a Thinker than a Horndog. End of Story - Meowfish Out

I get sexy feelings on MXE but I don't actually want to have sex that much. I do find it entertaining watching the weird chicks on MyFreeCams when on MXE but I actually find it more entertaining listening to what they say and what music they play in the background than I find it stimulating. It's just something to look at. Chicks get pretty freaky in the middle of the night on cams and they get drunk and stuff. It's pretty funny. Sometimes they're in groups and it's fun to watch how they enteract with each other. I don't really get that horny on MXE though for some reason, even though I'm also smoking cannabis products. I like when I find ones on MyFreeCams with good music in the background.

Huh, I guess I'm just a fucking freak...oh well. might as well go turn that pussy inside out again.
Laters...

I agree with the ones who claim MXE is a prosex drug. I don´t find it particularly conducive to make me want sex, but the times I was already horny and had some small amount of MXE it helped it a lot to make sex much more pleasurable and interesting -orgasms feel like a supernova explosion of consciousness and that kind of thing

My favourite sex drug is MDMA, by the way, and cannabis (but I like cannabis for almost anything)

Last edited:
First time trying mxe i have fond memories of dxm and ketamine its been years but finally i have mustered up the guts going for the 25 mg plunge here. I know thats lightweight but i want to be careful ive had more then a few drinks tonight on top of etizolam and alprazolam. Oh boy.

Definitely be careful combining with sedatives. I would say your dose was sensible for a first time if you were otherwise sober but as it is I think you may struggle to recognise the effects until afterwards.

Yes you were right although i did not blackout exactly i dont remember much of the finer details of the experience. It was nice though a bit more calming and welcoming then say ketamine. Next time I plan on trying this without the alcohol not the best choice for my first time. I messed my knee up too hyperextension and really have no recollection of it.....

I have since been using mxe in a much safer manner and there are some really amazing things here I would like to point out. After taking low doses periodically for the past couple of days I have a noticed an overall improvement in my ability to process thoughts and feelings. I feel more lucid then I have felt in years and this is when I am sober. It is as though the chemical itself is rewiring my brain. I feel connected so to speak. I have a lot of respect for this chemical now and will never abuse it like that again. Seems like what I have been looking for. I had heard of ketamines ability to heal damaged neurons in the brain and wonder if MXE may not be capable of the same. Feeling much more comfortable in my own skin.

Anyone have any experience taking small doses of MXE daily to alleviate depression and anxiety? Its the next day and I still feel great. I really underestimated the healing properties this molecule has. Its like an instant anti depressant.

Last edited:
Yes you were right although i did not blackout exactly i dont remember much of the finer details of the experience. It was nice though a bit more calming and welcoming then say ketamine. Next time I plan on trying this without the alcohol not the best choice for my first time. I messed my knee up too hyperextension and really have no recollection of it.....

I have since been using mxe in a much safer manner and there are some really amazing things here I would like to point out. After taking low doses periodically for the past couple of days I have a noticed an overall improvement in my ability to process thoughts and feelings. I feel more lucid then I have felt in years and this is when I am sober. It is as though the chemical itself is rewiring my brain. I feel connected so to speak. I have a lot of respect for this chemical now and will never abuse it like that again. Seems like what I have been looking for. I had heard of ketamines ability to heal damaged neurons in the brain and wonder if MXE may not be capable of the same. Feeling much more comfortable in my own skin.

Anyone have any experience taking small doses of MXE daily to alleviate depression and anxiety? Its the next day and I still feel great. I really underestimated the healing properties this molecule has. Its like an instant anti depressant.

FWIW, benzos will lessen effects of MXE along with drinking alcohol. Alp can baseline me if I take on MXE. Take it by itself next time and truly enjoy the magic :)

I disagree with you completely. Though that may be the case for you, most people find sedating drugs of any type greatly magnify the sedating, anaesthetic and ataxic effects of dissociatives.

benzos pull me out of an MXE trip too... I mean it can increase the sedation but the desirable effects of MXE virtually disappear. I haven't tried it with any other dissociatives though.

What is a safe frequency of use for this drug? It seems like most people consider it to be pretty safe, but there's definitely a point where damage is going to happen. Will you see side effects from once monthly use?

benzos pull me out of an MXE trip too... I mean it can increase the sedation but the desirable effects of MXE virtually disappear. I haven't tried it with any other dissociatives though.

Unlike other common dissociatives, MXE affects serotonin, no? That could explain the different reactions to benzos. Benzos are usually recommended for aborting other serotonin focused drugs like classic psychedelics.

I tried a different batch of MXE last night. My other MXE is already pressed into 25 mg tablets , but this stuff is in powder form. Silly me thought I could just eyeball this without any real problems. Bad idea lesson learned i kept waiting for the effects to hit after taking a few bumps sublingual. When that didnt hit me I insufflatesd two more bumps. It was like a light switch being flipped found myself in an instant M-Hole that I admit was not at all prepared for.

Panicking I ran for the medicine cabinet and popped 1 mg of Alprazolam. Within an hour the trippy aspect of the MXE was essentially gone and I was back for the most part left with a soft cozy feeling. I felt so stupid guys especially because i know better. Now i need to locate a milligram scale. Xanax for me definatly brought me back to baseline and in this case saved the night as I was in a very uncomfortable place.

Status
Not open for further replies.