• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy Methallylescaline (MAL) Thread

Just as a side note...so far plugging seems to be the best ROA ...but very soon I will be experimenting with vaping each of the mescaline analogs.
I'm almost got my gear ready to start the experiment. Had to get a new digital e-nail and digital thermometer.
I'll be posting the results as I explore each compound ...I have the boiling points for each in my notes so I'll use that as a rough temperature guide.
If vaping it is even better than plugging (which I doubt) I will let the community know asap!

What dose did you use? Some claim it doubles but I've found most things need about 2/3 the oral dose

You just must be careful on the dosage because you need much less material.

I am fairly familiar with the technique and the execution of it, in theory obviously, and often hear it referred to the closest thing you can get to IVing without going that direction. I'm interested in intensity, I will never stick a needle in my arm (I thankfully faint every time I get pricked so I'm not worried about it).

And it took me a couple tries to get the technique down...but now I just get my girlfriend to administer it to me rectally lmaooooo...also, shes a nurse so she probably has to do stuff like that at work anyway hahaha.

Well, I mean, if someone else did it for me, I'd be down i. What're you doing next weekend? ;)

You CAN just put the material into a very very very small gel cap (#4 or #5 size gelcap) and shove it up there once your certain you've cleared your bowels (had a good shit) but I find it's best to put the material into 1 or 2 mil of warm water and administer it with a very skinny oral syringe ( the kind WITHOUT A NEEDLE) then lay on your side for 5 mins to let it absorb and boom your done.

I will definitely be going the liquid route. I think one of the main reasons I've never pursued plugging is because I had super bad hemorrhoids about 3 years ago and the three attempts I made at inserting a suppository all went so, so wrong that one the worst of them, I laid on my bed in the fetal position straight up whimpering for the rest of the night. That's really hard to shake when I think of plugging. But liquid would be alright and I also don't have that problem anymore. I'll hit up my local pharmacy soon and get an oral syringe. Distilled water is necessary or no?

Appreciate your great blend of advise and experience. Seeing this sort of stuff is a part of why I decided to start posting here.

(But seriously...you wanna administer, I'll share the goodies. Think about it. 😂)

I am fairly familiar with the technique and the execution of it, in theory obviously, and often hear it referred to the closest thing you can get to IVing without going that direction. I'm interested in intensity, I will never stick a needle in my arm (I thankfully faint every time I get pricked so I'm not worried about it).

Well, I mean, if someone else did it for me, I'd be down i. What're you doing next weekend? ;)

I will definitely be going the liquid route. I think one of the main reasons I've never pursued plugging is because I had super bad hemorrhoids about 3 years ago and the three attempts I made at inserting a suppository all went so, so wrong that one the worst of them, I laid on my bed in the fetal position straight up whimpering for the rest of the night. That's really hard to shake when I think of plugging. But liquid would be alright and I also don't have that problem anymore. I'll hit up my local pharmacy soon and get an oral syringe. Distilled water is necessary or no?

Appreciate your great blend of advise and experience. Seeing this sort of stuff is a part of why I decided to start posting here.

(But seriously...you wanna administer, I'll share the goodies. Think about it. 😂)
As far as syringes go...where I'm from you can get really skinny 1mil oral syringes from the pharmacy (I just say I need it to give my cat oral medicine and they give me a handful for free).
I've never stuck a needle in my arm either ...I also have a terrible fear of needles and I've actually fainted just getting blood drawn from a nurse for testing if I have rheumatoid factors or not (I do not).
But I've considered trying Intramuscular injection if my tripping partner would administer it (shes a nurse and teaches nursing at university).
But from what I've read plugging is closer to IM injection and IV is wayyyyy more intense and exceedingly more dangerous.
Lmaooooo as far as plugging actually goes I find the actual process of doing it the worst part....just for me, shoving something up my ass and then laying in a specific position, slowly plunging the material and then laying there for 5mins for absorbing is honestly annoying for me but IT IS a superior Route of administration over oral for some drugs that have a very long duration or for drugs that invoke intense nausea.
Its SO MUCH MORE convenient to have someone do it for you...for real!!! Hahahahaha.
I would personally use distilled water but I doubt think its absolutely necessary...I think tap water would be just fine.

As far as syringes go...where I'm from you can get really skinny 1mil oral syringes from the pharmacy (I just say I need it to give my cat oral medicine and they give me a handful for free).
I don't think I should have any issues getting one. I'm basically next door to a pharmacy and not far from my regular vet either, who are always super accomodating.

I've never stuck a needle in my arm either ...I also have a terrible fear of needles and I've actually fainted just getting blood drawn from a nurse for testing if I have rheumatoid factors or not (I do not).
But I've considered trying Intramuscular injection if my tripping partner would administer it (shes a nurse and teaches nursing at university).
But from what I've read plugging is closer to IM injection and IV is wayyyyy more intense and exceedingly more dangerous.

Yeah, IM isn't appealing to me at all either. I'd maybe consider it for K but if I'm going to get into plugging, I'd just do that instead. Anything to avoid the drip and stuffed nose. A couple of my K experiences have gone south because I felt like my throat was closing up after the drip started. Was it or could I just not feeling it? Who knows? Definitely not me. Regardless, as someone who has a stimulant habit for longer than I should have, I ain't going down that route. I feel like vaping them was enough of an escalation. But you're certainly selling me on plugging some psyches, though! Gotta make a pit stop to the store tomorrow.

I would personally use distilled water but I doubt think its absolutely necessary...I think tap water would be just fine.

Tap water is pretty good here but I need to get some distilled for my coffee anyway so I usually have it aound.

Its SO MUCH MORE convenient to have someone do it for you...for real!!! Hahahahaha.

I live alone other than my cats and, quite frankly, I don't trust their ability to do this without a few claws going somewhere they shouldn't. Useless creatures,: they don't pay rent, they can't cook, they sleep all day, and they can't even administer drugs in my butt. Worthless, both of them.

Tap water is pretty good here but I need to get some distilled for my coffee anyway so I usually have it aound.

I've always used tap water. I should probably think about it more, and at the least boil it and then let it cool, but I haven't had any issues.

What's a general consensus on rectal ballpark dose, between 15 and 30 mg?
I got a gram and am doing a sober month. At the end I'll be hitting 3 hits of 1-P with the GF for a starwars marathon, then the following weekend probably try this beauty gram I've been waiting to dive into. Starting with oral at about 5 mg, to feel it out and see if I have any adverse reactions. Then probz a 10 mg redose at 60 mins in.

Second round, (following weekend) butt chug a little slin pin of the liquid gold. For scientific purposes of course.

I was thinking of doing some tiny lines, but I do like having a working nose. 3-FPM trashed it 2 weeks ago, and I decided I'll never buy that stim ever again, meth is way more rewarding and reasonable on the system IMO.

Diabetic syringes with the tip snapped off work like a jem for rectal ROA. Gives me a chance to use my old measuring syringes I used for adding my everclear to little 1.5 ml vials of 50 mg etizolam.

Some notes on rectal dosing:

I made some assumptions about how this would go, then tested them. I thought that it would

(a) be twice as potent
(b) come on quite fast
(c) reduce nausea

I took 10mg, then 10mg, then 5mg, separated by about an hour each time. It turned out this time that

(a) its the same potency as oral
(b) the comeup still takes about an hour to onset, I think
(c) it completely eliminates nausea

This was all great and all, but it also lacked the intense somatic energy that I associate with MAL entirely. It felt weird to be tripping on MAL without that, and I didn't know what to make of it. I don't think that its absence would bother someone not familiar with MAL, but to someone that is, it was a noticeable lack.

Some notes on rectal dosing:

I made some assumptions about how this would go, then tested them. I thought that it would

(a) be twice as potent
(b) come on quite fast
(c) reduce nausea

I took 10mg, then 10mg, then 5mg, separated by about an hour each time. It turned out this time that

(a) its the same potency as oral
(b) the comeup still takes about an hour to onset, I think
(c) it completely eliminates nausea

This was all great and all, but it also lacked the intense somatic energy that I associate with MAL entirely. It felt weird to be tripping on MAL without that, and I didn't know what to make of it. I don't think that its absence would bother someone not familiar with MAL, but to someone that is, it was a noticeable lack.

Thanks for this information, the other reports of rectal admin have had a lot of conflicting information. What is your normal dose for MAL? Do you always stagger your dose? With other substances I have noticed an inability to really intensify the trip with redosing, just seems to carry the trip longer.

Yeah, I also found very little info out there on using MAL rectally, and what was there was contradictory.

You are absolutely right about staggered dosing possibly resulting in tolerance with two hours between the first and last dose.

That said, I do typically take MAL in two doses separated by 30-60min. I had hoped that rectal dosing would come on faster, making titration easier. It did somewhat. That the peak came on at 1hr past the final dose could have meant that it took an hour for each dose to come on. Or it could have meant that it took two hours for each to reach peak, and the final dose did nothing but increase the duration.

I take MAL at 20-25mg doses for its empathogenic effects, and at 30-35mg for its psychedelic effects.

This is just a data point based on one experience that I thought might be helpful. I don't know when I'll get around to replicating and reporting on it.

Okay than @Pfafffed I'm gonna follow your lead and start off way lower with this batch than I did years ago. After the initial allergy test I went right up to 100mgs last time and the nausea was really rough and I shouldn't have been in such a damn hurry to push this one, guess not all psychs are meant to be taken in high amounts even for a hard head. Was thinking maybe 30mgs or something for the first trial, my material is confirmed to be what it's supposed to. Will probably get around to this in a month possibly I have some other stuff planned first. Like my first trial with BOHB and the second with DOPr but revisiting MAL is way up there on my list right now.

High on my list too, im thinking 40mg plugged for my first go. Hopefully this year

I'm slightly more sensitive to MAL than the average. 40mg orally seems pretty good for most people. It's a weird one, though - some people don't get much out of it until 60mg. I start getting unpleasant side effects and diminishing returns before before I get there.

Back in the day I had plenty of time and could titrate up to a good dose. These days I very rarely get to trip, tricky to try and hit on a satisfactory dose for the first go. I usually go heavy, 50mg of 2c-t-7 gets me to a nice +++. Such a bummer to have a weak trip when I only get to have 3 a year!

Just picked some of this up, sounds pretty magical!

I've been tripping a little too often as well as using K a bit excessively over the past month or two. I think it'll be a good one to dive back in with after a little break :)

Back in the day I had plenty of time and could titrate up to a good dose. These days I very rarely get to trip, tricky to try and hit on a satisfactory dose for the first go. I usually go heavy, 50mg of 2c-t-7 gets me to a nice +++. Such a bummer to have a weak trip when I only get to have 3 a year!

Why on earth are you tripping so rarely.

And dont say work, cuz i swirl and cook my friend <3

I have a little one as well but she is grown into a young woman now and demands to be treated as such. I remember changing shitty diapers p3aking on 4-AcO-DMT one day at the utter bizarre reality of being a human. This cute little ball of life which came from me it all comes full circle now doesnt it...what a trip. And my father before sir Dead Head supreme probably ate unfathomable amounts of LSD in my youth it seems to run in the family.

allylescaline is unscheduled and that I've tried. It's a smart drug meaning you learn new mannerisms but not euphoric. Maybe the recommended dosage was off cuz I tried about 50mg of AL where they recommend 20-30mg.