• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy Methallylescaline (MAL) Thread

I just finally got a chance to try this and holy shit. This is one serious psychedelic. Do not go into it thinking it's a party drug or anything of the sort. This is mescaline, synthetic mescaline.

I took 170mg (tolerance from LSD the night before.... and the night before) and it still knocked me to the fucking ground.

It's insane. The visuals are so bright and complex and 3d. The psychedelic headspace is wonderful, absolutely what you would expect from a mescaline analog. It's warm and loving. What I got most from the experience, after a lot of sobbing and crying and getting my PTSD out after some real soul searching after purging for an hour... when I truly got into the trip I realized it was extremely sensual.

It's long-acting. I"m still going strong, on my 3rd or 4th hr.... Time has lost all meaning. I love this drug. I don't know how to put it, but it's a serious one if you're into psychedelics, and it's certainly not a toy. It's a very serious psychedelic and worth so very much respect. It will dig deep into your subconscious and rip out all those things you wish you forgot about and throw them right in front of you so you can sort them out.

I'm still going through the aftermath of just the first couple hours but I AM IN LOVE with this compound. It's FAR more healing than LSD ever was. It's almost better than mushrooms, how can I even say that?! it's on par with shrooms from a healing standpoint, from a psychedelic healing standpoint. LSD is just.... different, you guys know what I mean, but this is more like shrooms than LSD and it's so very VERY strong.

This will show you who you are and spit you out and love you the whole way through. Don't underdose, don't just tip your toes in, you can't really over do it too much, (within reason) since I took 170mg and I'm doing fine but I did have 1mg flualp to keep me from not freaking out over my PTSD but that's a whole other story.

Please take this medication responsibly. It is worth every penny and is something VERY VERY special that should be given to every psychiatrist in their repertoire of drugs to give patients (in the hopefully not too distant future) because IT IS HEALING MEDICINE

Glad you have found it to be so special. I agree - it's one of two of Shulgin's creations that I think have the whole package. It's a real gem.

In also glad to hear that you are safe. I recall there being one hospitalization with kidney/urinary problems at a much lower dose than you took! I definitely get some questionable side effects with this one as I push the dose, so I've learned to tread cautiously. Now at least we have one heavy dosage data point to go off of, so that's good

I've been sitting about 200mg of this waiting for the right time to try it out. I'm thinking I'd like to start at 40 or 50mg--any thoughts on this? I've also read a lot about the nausea associated with oral dosing.

I'm not really interested in plugging it so what's my best bet for eliminating/reducing the nausea? I was thinking of using ginger but not sure how much would be necessary.

I like making a strong ginger tea out of a couple grams of minced ginger (garlic press works), a tablespoon of honey, let steep for 15 min.
Everyone has their own way, but for non-pharm this works pretty well.

”ma faaaace” :)

I like making a strong ginger tea out of a couple grams of minced ginger (garlic press works), a tablespoon of honey, let steep for 15 min.
Everyone has their own way, but for non-pharm this works pretty well.

”ma faaaace” :)

Love it! Thank you so much! I was really hoping to not use a pharmaceutical. I'm so, so excited about giving this one a go. I had only ordered 100mg but the vendor accidentally sent me 200mg instead and just said "keep it."

Is this something that could be enjoyed in the company of one other person? He's my best friend and we've tripped balls many times in the past with great success.

Don't add honey to boiling hot water, wait until it's cooled some. Honey in super hot water releases toxic compounds.

Hmmm, then all pasteurized honey is, as you say, toxic. Curious.
In any case, I don’t drink boiling water for tea, and don’t recommend you do.
I think boiling water would kill any enzymes, but how does this become a toxin? Been doing it for over 40 years, so would really like to know.
thanks, :)

Hmmm, then all pasteurized honey is, as you say, toxic. Curious.
In any case, I don’t drink boiling water for tea, and don’t recommend you do.
I think boiling water would kill any enzymes, but how does this become a toxin? Been doing it for over 40 years, so would really like to know.
thanks, :)

So on second reading, it seems it's an Ayurvedic thing, with a bit of a western science backing.

I just tried this in a regular black tea and I don’t detect any appreciable difference in taste.
This alone Doesn’t mean it hasn’t been altered, but one other interesting fact could be considered.
There are many places where hives exist in temps over 40, even 50 C. Internal temps could be slightly cooler, I don’t know.

Most of the reading your post prompted me to search outlined the affect on the enzymes and taste/color, but did mention it is safe nonetheles.
Anyway, for tastier honey, as observed by sone/many, add it after your drink has cooled down a fair bit.

Y’all have better tastebuds than I! :)

I just finally got a chance to try this and holy shit. This is one serious psychedelic. Do not go into it thinking it's a party drug or anything of the sort. This is mescaline, synthetic mescaline.

I took 170mg (tolerance from LSD the night before.... and the night before) and it still knocked me to the fucking ground.

Just curious why you would have taken 170mg, regardless of tolerance... See tons of reports of people having a hard time easily tolerating even 40mg... Jumping in at 170mg seems like a bad idea... Glad it worked out though. :)

I've been sitting about 200mg of this waiting for the right time to try it out. I'm thinking I'd like to start at 40 or 50mg--any thoughts on this? I've also read a lot about the nausea associated with oral dosing.

I'm not really interested in plugging it so what's my best bet for eliminating/reducing the nausea? I was thinking of using ginger but not sure how much would be necessary.

I don't have much luck with ginger. YMMV. I do find that it helps with gas and indigestion, though.

If you're opposed to plugging, then my recommendation for you is to split up the dose over the course of an hour. Or if you're doing tea, sip it slowly over the course of an hour. I find that really helps with mescaline, MAL, and 2C-T-2.
Anyone tried MAL as a microdose?
I haven't, but the thought has occurred to me several times. The lowest dose I've ever taken was 10mg orally to help me stay awake as a passenger on a long drive. It worked well.

Plugging is the way to go with this one honestly....way less material required and it shortens duration and massively reduces nausea.

This may be my intro to plugging then. I've never felt the argument for plugging to be compelling enough to bother with it but all signs point to that being the best ROA for MAL. I suspect once I plug once, all bets will be off in the future but it just never seemed like it'd be that much better than the amazing experiences I've had on other psychedelics but y'all seem pretty convinced so I'll put it on the list. How much less material would I want to consider if I was planning 50mg orally?

This may be my intro to plugging then. I've never felt the argument for plugging to be compelling enough to bother with it but all signs point to that being the best ROA for MAL. I suspect once I plug once, all bets will be off in the future but it just never seemed like it'd be that much better than the amazing experiences I've had on other psychedelics but y'all seem pretty convinced so I'll put it on the list. How much less material would I want to consider if I was planning 50mg orally?

Re: plugging, it's truly a great way to dose. It's
actually ridiculously easy, is super effective, and doesn't cause issues like snorting does.

I never ever thought in a million years that I'd ever stick drugs up my ass...until I was reading the MXE big and dadny thread and many people said it was the best ROA....so I was like ok, I'm gonna try this then report back and everyone will he like "holy fuck hahaha he actual put it up his butt...he fell for it"
But then I actually tried it and HOLY FUCK just absolutely extraordinary!!!
...for certain drugs it IS the best ROA (especially MXE).
You just must be careful on the dosage because you need much less material.
And it took me a couple tries to get the technique down...but now I just get my girlfriend to administer it to me rectally lmaooooo...also, shes a nurse so she probably has to do stuff like that at work anyway hahaha.
You CAN just put the material into a very very very small gel cap (#4 or #5 size gelcap) and shove it up there once your certain you've cleared your bowels (had a good shit) but I find it's best to put the material into 1 or 2 mil of warm water and administer it with a very skinny oral syringe ( the kind WITHOUT A NEEDLE) then lay on your side for 5 mins to let it absorb and boom your done.
Usually I feel my first alert immediately upon rectal administration.
Honestly for SOME drugs it is just the way to go imho.
Best of luck be safe and happy tripping!!