• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy MET Thread

well I am getting some of this that is supposed to be an orange powder fumarate.

I have read no reports on plugging the fumarate. Any ideas on if it should be good to go as is, good to go with addition of something, no good like plugging freebase oil? Would converting the fumarate to hcl be possible with retail store supplies and would that be pluggable?

Would just really rather avoid vaping it if I can. DPT hcl plugged is wonderful. hoping this MET fumurate is as well... will let you guys know in a week or two probably

I'm afraid I can't answer your questions, but I definitely will be looking forward to what you have to say about it. I've got the fumarate as well and I was thinking about plugging it to avoid the wonderfully violent puke that's started off my oral base tryptamine experiences so far.

My vote would be to freebase it. MET acetate IMed was good but not remarkable. Never snorted or plugged it but when vaporized, MET base is a real delight. Light and clear, more like DMT than DPT. Very colorful psychedelic lasting about 45 minutes. Id kill your loved ones for another gram of MET freebase.

Dude. No killing needed, just BTC.

If I dont hear anything else I will probabably start with plugging small amounts and see where that goes. If it works ala DPT I will probably be good. Perhaps convert to freebase for lulz. My one DMT vaporized trip had me where I would have shot myself if I had a gun and I gave the rest away. On the other hand I have plugged grams of DPT...

Don't want to derail the thread, but yepyepwoah how do you like plugging DPT? Have you ever plugged it along with a dissociative? And one more how is the dose for you compared to say, nasal? I know many questions but I've been using DPT a lot, probably acquiring more and was thinking about doing the same for MET. Plugging seems the way I'm leaning for both

Don't want to derail the thread, but yepyepwoah how do you like plugging DPT? Have you ever plugged it along with a dissociative? And one more how is the dose for you compared to say, nasal? I know many questions but I've been using DPT a lot, probably acquiring more and was thinking about doing the same for MET. Plugging seems the way I'm leaning for both

DPT always with a disso. Favoriites are either K or MXE. usually plug 30-50mg DPT, sometimes a second dose an hour or two later. If I use MXE, I plug both at same time. If K, plug DPT, then snort K. Have never snorted DPT, so I can't compare dosages. It is generally accepted plugged DPT dose is much less than snorted.

Can a substance be partially soluble in something like acetone, or is it either an it is or it isn't.

MET came back 125mg our of an original 225mg tester acetone wash. Pure cold acetone.. It was an ugly redish colour I didn't feel like putting in my body without at least trying something. Tried 20mg of the washed the day I got it (which was two days after tripping quite well, so tolerance and such). Was on a lot of dissasociatives so it was hard to tell, but I swear I felt a tryptamine vibe. I am gonna give it from thirty minutes from now til sunday probably untill I try 50 or 75mg plugged.

Chemicals can be more or less soluble dependent ontge solvent used. The more soluble, the more you can get in a lesser amount of a solvent. Luckily MET is one of the simple tryptamines which has a much less considerable tolerance affliction than other tryptamines. IM MET and MXE was truly amazing. I can't wait until I try it with IM DCK.

Chemicals can be more or less soluble dependent ontge solvent used. The more soluble, the more you can get in a lesser amount of a solvent. Luckily MET is one of the simple tryptamines which has a much less considerable tolerance affliction than other tryptamines. IM MET and MXE was truly amazing. I can't wait until I try it with IM DCK.

Are you saying I can dose MET more often (daily etc) than most other chems, ala DMT?

I ended up plugging 60mg MET and 50mg "mxe" on Wednesday. I say mxe because a known selective scammer (mostly on bulk) just posted a listing for MXE they just "found" stored away. It was cheap enough to give a go, acetone washed it to 700mg/1g. This stuff feel enough like MXE I will probably grab a few more.

Holy fucking MET. The first hour my entire visual sphere was filled with something. When I closed my eyes I was presented different visions depending on where I was facing. I started out sitting up meditating. Spent most of the first hour bent forward, with my forhead touchng tge ground. After an hour I crawled into bed and writhed to pure waves of bliss for another hour or two. MET seems most welcoming. All I got was a "Hey, so glad to see you, so glad you made it." Beautiful, i wanted to dose again, but it was late and I had work.

Going back to MET being soluble in acetone. I took pure acetone, mixed with baked epsom salts, and let cool overnight. Leftover water shouldnt be an issue.

I took 225mg MET and 5ml acetone and shook vigoursly in glass vial. Pour over coffee filter resting inside of a cup. Used another 15-20ml acetone to rinse glass vial pouring all that over MET on coffee filter. Leaving me with 125mg that was more brown than "this is an ugly rust red".

I figure I can either wait a week for tolerance (although I had 2cd/4homipt Sunday, sampled 20mg of washed MET plugged and got nothing Tuesday, then 60mg of the washed MET Wednesday and was blown out of the water
...) and try 60mg of the non washed. Either that or rewash what I have left and see if I lose any more.

The. MET is pretty cheap and dude allready offered me more at 1/2 price for feedback, so I will probably just 2x wash it and see what happens.

Yeah IME. I was doing it twice or more per day while I had it. Mixing it into my shots of MXE.

I've got a secondhand trip to report on this one, not with too much intimate detail but it sure is promising.

The tripper was a 67 year old man with almost 50 years worth of psychedelic experience. In his earlier experimenting days he had used LSD hundreds of times, mushrooms at least many times, peyote at least a couple times, DOM once, and a wide variety of non-psychedelic substances, and recently he has also tried 2C-I, 4-HO-DPT, 4-HO-MPT, and MET once each, and DMT twice. He loves the DMT and found the lower dose of MET promising. 2C-I and 4-HO-DPT were a little too weak for him, and 4-HO-MPT was very intense and interesting but gave him a heavy body load. The MET was the research chemical he was definitely most interested in exploring again, so this was his second experience with it.

The MET was taken from a supply I gave him the first time, first measured to 75 mg before later having 25 mg removed, so the remaining amount that should have been around 50 mg was used. I prepared it for him by lacing it into a bowl of cannabis and let him take care of the actual dosing and everything himself. He smoked the whole thing over the course of maybe the first five minutes.

He initially described feeling as though he was just coming up on an extremely intense and relaxing cannabis high. As it sank in we briefly discussed the mechanistic overlaps between psychedelics and cannabinoids and the possible explanations for this relationship. After a few more minutes he started describing visuals appearing with closed eyes, saying that they were less intense than the geometry of DMT but of a very similar nature. After a few more minutes he didn't seem much more altered still and hadn't described much more of a trip so I figured that we might have just shot a little too low for whatever reason, whether it degraded while sitting around or he torched it too much or what, so I just kept occasionally conversing with him about the workings of psychedelics and taking breaks of just letting him sit there and relax. He had his eyes closed most of the time because opening them would make him feel almost entirely sober again.

After maybe twenty minutes or so I asked if he wanted to put on any music or anything, and he started picking some things to listen to. At this point he became slightly more talkative and divulged a bit of his trip to me. It turned out, contrary to what I thought, he had definitely hit the mark and beyond and had been having a full-blown experience. He has not had a DMT breakthrough yet and hasn't really read any literature on it, but I knew that he knew when he started talking about closing his eyes and finding that he was suddenly transported somewhere entirely different. He said that he could repeatedly go back and forth between these other worlds and complete normalcy just by opening and closing his eyes, and not only that this had been happening, but that it still was while he was explaining this to me with his eyes closed. As he did so he also started taking different poses and talking about the overwhelming amounts of energy flowing out of him, and how the music had begun driving the trip as well.

He continued going into other worlds for at least an entire hour, feeling great and loving the music the whole time, and in the end only stopped when he decided he had had enough for now and was ready to gently come down. He was very grateful for the experience and definitely seemed to enjoy it more than any other trip I've seen him have lately. He also did not ever describe any sort of body load at any time.

So that's the end of that. I think I'm going to try a similar dose myself soon based on this. :)

Seems about like that, yeah, and I believe it's actually been called that in this thread before. :) I'm definitely excited for more, it certainly seems like it has the potential to be quite special.

That's my impression of it, never tried it, but my friends who have remark that it's like a lighter, warmer DMT that lasts longer.

It is. I've called it "DMT lite" in this thread. I love it. Can't wait to obtain some in the near future.

MET isn't bad, but it seems a bit dull to me. Tonight however, after smoking some MET, I decided to smoke a small amount of MPT, then some DPT. The MPT made it a little more colorful and interesting, but the DPT really added what was missing.

MET with DPT is a wonderful combination. It feels like a more complete experience than either alone. It's much more powerful than MET alone, less dark and weird than DPT alone, and more visual and euphoric than either by itself. The MPT contributed too, but it was a minor component in the experience.

MET with DPT is a wonderful combination. It feels like a more complete experience than either alone. It's much more powerful than MET alone, less dark and weird than DPT alone, and more visual and euphoric than either by itself. The MPT contributed too, but it was a minor component in the experience.
- Thank you for this info, cj187! Just what I was looking for to supplement my DPT... ;)
What's the ratio between two you'd suggest?.. And I suppose you are freebasing it yourself?

More MET than DPT. I smoked 25mg MET freebased with baking soda and 7mg MPT. I didn't weight the DPT, but I'd guess it was somewhere around 15mg. So 2 parts MET to 1 part DPT seems about right. I recommend the MET first, then slowly adding DPT.

I think the addition of MPT isn't necessary because it's similar to MET, and DPT should add enough character to the trip. It certainly doesn't hurt to add some though. I'll probably keep things simple and save my MPT to smoke by itself.