• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy MET Thread

I'm on Parnate. On this day I had taken 40mg prior to and 20mg with the MET, "brown", approx. 200mg.
I'm also on 6g of Piracetam per day.

t=30mins I feel the start, dreamy and sleepy tryptamine feeling.
t=1hr CEV are in full swing, they are very slow and messy, not kalaidescopic or geometric at all. Not particularly colourful, either.
t= 1:30 Still in full swing, body discomfort has me restless
t= 2 CEV have stopped, I look out from the bed and my eyes have severe wobbles. Can't see properly
t= 2-4 Restlessness in the body increases throughout this time. There has been no psychedelic insights although at it's peak it was a +++
t= 4:30 5mg Olanzapine taken, doesn't really work to settle the trip
t= 6 Starts to fade and become comfortable again.

Comments: I'm not very impressed with this compound. I had expected more. 50mg MiPT was more interesting (see report in MiPT thread). MET-huasca in no way resembles DMT pharm-"ayahuasca". Why is it that if the N-moiety is unbalanced in the tryptamine molecule there is not as much excitement? Why shouldn't MET be midway between DMT and DET? (not that I've had DET). I'd like to try smoking this without any MAOI or Piracetam in my body before I pass final judgement.

You took 200mg and got substandard effects? Oral or what?
Last night I did an IM dosage of 35mg with 30mg MXE and it was fucking amazing. I was completely blown away with how strong and powerful and in-depth the visuals were. I had done a MXE trip the night before of 40mg so there was even a slight tolerance. If you're willing, I would consider IM, it's how I take all my unsubstitued tryptamines.

Link to the TR: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...35mg)-IM-Very-Experienced-Completely-Gorgeous

^Yes IM MXE/MET is quite a ride. MET was coined "DMT lite" for a reason, plus you took it orally. Attempt to smoke it or IM it past 70mgs and its pretty damn intense, though not in the same manner as DMT exactly....

^Yes IM MXE/MET is quite a ride. MET was coined "DMT lite" for a reason, plus you took it orally. Attempt to smoke it or IM it past 70mgs and its pretty damn intense, though not in the same manner as DMT exactly....

I couldn't disagree more with DMT lite :|. I also could not imagine IMing 70mg after doing a 35mg IM, that is ridiculous unless you have tolerance.

I couldn't disagree more with DMT lite :|. I also could not imagine IMing 70mg after doing a 35mg IM, that is ridiculous unless you have tolerance.
No its not, just look at the dosing chart. Your most likely simply sensitive. Also 70mgs blew me the fuck away literally, 25-60mgs was my usual dose.

No, I simply enjoy strong psychedelic experiences. For instantace I rarely smoke less than 50 mgs of DMT. As I stated anything above 45mgs IM(IM being the key here)would blow me out of the water. I did and do have a tolerance, as I do partake in psychedelics quite often at times. Also simple short acting tryp's don't really form tolerance like normal long duration ones. Though I suppose having pre existing tolerance may have some effect but in my experience it really doesn't much as it didn't when I frequently smoked DMT, I may have heightened the doses but again I enjoy high dose experiences. I believe it was coined lite because it doesn't have as strong as a "rushing\rocketing to the moon" effect that DMT does coming up and at least IMO has a calmer space than DMT.

No, I simply enjoy strong psychedelic experiences. For instantace I rarely smoke less than 50 mgs of DMT. As I stated anything above 45mgs IM(IM being the key here)would blow me out of the water. I did and do have a tolerance, as I do partake in psychedelics quite often at times. Also simple short acting tryp's don't really form tolerance like normal long duration ones. Though I suppose having pre existing tolerance may have some effect but in my experience it really doesn't much as it didn't when I frequently smoked DMT, I may have heightened the doses but again I enjoy high dose experiences. I believe it was coined lite because it doesn't have as strong as a "rushing\rocketing to the moon" effect that DMT does coming up and at least IMO has a calmer space than DMT.

Well, I agree with you on all points. "Lite" just seems derogatory when the substance certainly is a very powerful and amazing chemical. Definitely does not have the rushing qualities that DMT does though.

Well, I agree with you on all points. "Lite" just seems derogatory when the substance certainly is a very powerful and amazing chemical. Definitely does not have the rushing qualities that DMT does though.
Exactly why they named it that! There's also nothing derogitory about, its like the inbetween DMT/DET each more powerful hence the "lite" nickname! Like stated though it can be every bit as powerful but it comes on easily and seems to last a bit longer theother simples, in my experince at least!

My MET which was a reddish brown when I got it in July has degraded into a dark, sticky mess. Has anyone else had experience with loss of potency when this occurs or will I just have a harder time weighing out the amount I want?

My friend recieved the canadian met hcl that's going around, terratic said he has reason to believe it's not MET? can anyone confirm this? he hasn't logged on for months.

Is there any HARM in vaporizing hcl vs freebase or is it just a matter of efficiency? Could this be converted to freebase in the same was as cocaine (hopefully this isnt considered synth talk)?

Last edited:
Ok well, MET (or atleast this brown canadian batch) was a flop for me and a friend, 15mg vaped produced no real effects except an uneasiness, felt slightly off the rest of the day in me. Friend vaped 30mg with similar effects if not less (aka, could all be placebo). Technique was good, I have quite a lot of experience with dmt. Not sure if this is a problem with this batch or not but Im dissapointed and all MET research will be over with.

What it DID do though is cause my breath to reak of dmt going on 24hrs now, gum, food, mouthwash etc I still catch a wiff every 5 mins, sort of disconcerning. I've been avoiding face to face conversations all day lmao.

I was told the product would be brow/orgaish. Can someone I'd this ass freebase or a salt?

Would a 'rose' or better known as a meth pipe be optimal for vaping this compound? I have heard MET runs quite a bit on glass and don't want to lose any of my precious material?

I don't smoke marijuana so it's the only option I can think of besides foil... Eww

Vaped MET this morning, 45mg hydrochloride basified and put into an oil burner. 2 huge hits but was still in a sub breakthrough dose. MET seems very serious and spiritual, possibly even deeper than DPT or DMT.
I'm literally afraid to breakthrough, the visuals aren't particularly strong but the strength of the psychedelic effects are so pronounced... I'm gonna have to find the right time to utilize this tool, possibly the deepest non-lysergamine I've ever encountered.

You just need to smoke the base. Base from 2008ish was fully active at under 10mg. Probably twice as potent as DMT. Few other folks tried it with me and found it much the same.

Vaped MET this morning, 45mg hydrochloride basified and put into an oil burner. 2 huge hits but was still in a sub breakthrough dose. MET seems very serious and spiritual, possibly even deeper than DPT or DMT.
I'm literally afraid to breakthrough, the visuals aren't particularly strong but the strength of the psychedelic effects are so pronounced... I'm gonna have to find the right time to utilize this tool, possibly the deepest non-lysergamine I've ever encountered.

^ I vaped the base, not sure how much was in the piece but I was literally scared to go further.
I've broken through on DMT, DPT, DiPT (@ a ++++ at that, and 5-MeO-DMT.
It seems like you are dicksizing a bit or patronizing? I know my dose, the chem is just so profound that I thought breaking through might break my mind, considering my mental illness.
Like I stated earlier, this may be the most serious intense etheogen I've ever encountered.
At any rate I'd love to continue this conversation, MET is so beautiful.

Nah man, not at all. I have no need to patronize others based on how hard they trip. :) I was suggesting that the hcl salt does not vaporize well, and the base is fully active at under 20mg. That's all. I wasn't dicksizing but I'm sure if we whip them out, I will have a larger one than you! ;)

^ I vaped the base, not sure how much was in the piece but I was literally scared to go further.
I've broken through on DMT, DPT, DiPT (@ a ++++ at that, and 5-MeO-DMT.
It seems like you are dicksizing a bit or patronizing? I know my dose, the chem is just so profound that I thought breaking through might break my mind, considering my mental illness.
Like I stated earlier, this may be the most serious intense etheogen I've ever encountered.
At any rate I'd love to continue this conversation, MET is so beautiful.

I'm sorry for my drunken rant direct toward MGS guys. I'm working on my problem.

So I'm considering testing METs psychedelic qualities via intra-nasal administration tomorrow. I've don't a few trials but unfortunately I was on opioids at the same time so I can not properly judge its character.

What do you guys think of bumping 5mg very 30-45 minutes until I get to a comfortable ++? I've heard it's quite euphoric and rather empathogenic if taken in this manner, but I don't want to go too far. Any suggestions or intrigue from my fellow psychedelic warriors?

For those of us out there could you please describe the color and consistency of your MET before basifying? I think it might help us figure out the good from bad batches that have been circulating the last 9 months or so.