View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy Mescaline Extraction thread

A/B San Pedro Tek

Tried using the search function but didnt really find a tek I liked

Anyone have a link to their favorite mescal acid/base tek?

I think synthesis talk isn't allowed but I'm not sure...

that may be why you haven't found any threads about it.

Yes hes talking about an acid/base extract. If I were you I would do the limonene extract as all others are pretty involved and take a lot longer.

teotz's agenda is so tiresome...

KPZ, there are many cacti extractions listed on dmt-nexus. Personally, I'm about to begin an A/B/A extraction using DCM as the main solvent and HCl as the acid. Followed by a methyl-ethyl-ketone recrystallization.

Tiresome when you live at 55 deg latitude for sure - I'd need a long time to grow any decent sized cactii here.

there really is no need to extract if you have potent clones

tho most people just have the shitty PC clone

^ People extract the Goodies for various reasons - there is no right or wrong way to use mescaline. Other than injecting cactus snot in your eye or summat - that would be an example of a wrong way. Most other methods - "natural" or extracted - are just fine and it's really down to individual circumstance and preference which is more valuable.

The Big & Dandy Mescaline Extraction Thread may also have some ideas :)

oh im not saying do NOT extract... I'm just saying that you can get a quality product with the natural cactus, but most people don't believe me because they always work with shitty clones.

It just alot of trouble extracting and if you can locate a potent clone then you can save yourself alot of work!

You still have to deal with all the extra bullshit that resides in the cacti. A lot of people don't want that extra nausea, nor want to down some cactus pulp.

And your obviously one of the people who uses crappy cacti and makes the fucking cactus snot soup.

you gotta dry out the green layer and you can just eat a tablespoon or two

no nausea, no downing a huge thing of cactus pulp

when i do it i take one spoonful of powdered green flesh and eat it and that is plenty!

^Your cacti isn't the best ever. You don't even have any idea of the mescaline content in it. You just ate some and thought "HaHa I'm teo and I think i'm a shaman so I declare this potent cacti." No one wants to eat cactus material period. Its not about the amount. Its about eating cactus material when you don't have to. Even with a small amount of material theres still added nausea that doesn't need to be there.

thats for ayahuasca dude, not everything, do you like fresh coffee beans? or roasted ones?

and if you look at my posts... i dont ever really talk about plant spirits

i know its chemicals brother... but that doesn't mean it isn't special

Your cacti isn't the best ever.

do you think i just have one you jackass?

i have 100s of clones and some are more potent than others! im sure the "best cactus ever" is still out there...

teo, either you are the most awesome shaman western world has ever known, with your acres of drug plants and immense knowledge therein

or you're just a goddamned troll and need to leave us druggies alone thank you very much. we don't care.

thats for ayahuasca dude, not everything, do you like fresh coffee beans? or roasted ones? and if you look at my posts... i dont ever really talk about plant spirits i know its chemicals brother... but that doesn't mean it isn't special do you think i just have one you jackass? i have 100s of clones and some are more potent than others! im sure the "best cactus ever" is still out there...
I didn't say cactus did I? Nope I said cacti which is plural. Also your clones are horribly weak and degraded. They have almost no mescaline content.

teo, either you are the most awesome shaman western world has ever known, with your acres of drug plants and immense knowledge therein

or you're just a goddamned troll and need to leave us druggies alone thank you very much. we don't care.

ahaa im starting to like you!

Which one am i? It may be hard to figure out!

lol i dont have acres of drugs plants, haha, i just grow legal plant-drugs and food crops

I didn't say cactus did I? Nope I said cacti which is plural. Also your clones are horribly weak and degraded. They have almost no mescaline content.

lol ok? then all the clones that exist must sucks cause i have some of the most potent ones.

There really is a huge difference between predominant cultivar pachanoi and the more potent clones, don't take my word for it... go out there and buy a number of clones and test it out!