• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Ketamine Thread (Third Injection)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea not really too concerned about it. Just wondering if there was a simple way to test for it cause my hook ups kind of a moron, more of an etard tho.
"Hey do you know anyone who'd buy special K?"
"Hell yea Ketamine??"
"I don't know it's a horse tranquilizer"
"I think your talking about ketamine"
"Yea well be carefull with it I almost ODd. Iv had a few buddies OD on it"
"Oh yea??" replies me with shifty eyes
He doesn't know what a k hole is but says it makes you feel fucking good and drunk so Im sure it's still ketamine. He's just a tool

I just posted this in a wheel filter thread in OD:

Today I bought 1.2 micron filters that I might want to use to I.M. ketamine. The (S-)ketamine purity I get is reported to be fluctuating between 84-87% straight from the lab but I heard that wheel filters are a wise thing to apply.
But there are two dates on the packages, one says sterile eo 2004 and one hourglass symbol with 2007. The pharmacy told me - as would be expected - that there was no guarantee anymore because of this.

I have never I.M.ed anything before and only want to do it responsibly, avoiding abcess type of shit. What would you advise, besides trying to get fresh filters?

Oh damn, the hourglass means its not even useable anymore like at all. But still I'd like advice on the matter.

Last edited:
Aaaaaaages ago in highschool i paid an exorbitant amount for some 'ketamine lozenges' that felt kinda nice but wore off quickly and I never bothered to explore further

last weekend i got a gram of pure pharma k at a very reasonable price, and I have to say...

I fucking love ketamine

I was jsut taking little bumps (maybe 30-50mg insuff) every three or four hours because I was at a festival and didn't want to accidentally k-hole and prawn out on the dancefloor lol

it was like the euphoria and chattiness of a couple good pills

the lucid molten stumbling fluidity of extreme drunkenness, minus the nausea

and the visuals of low dose acid

so fucking good! MUST GET MOAAAAAAAAAR

I'm currently in the same situation.
I only have about half a gram left of powder and one 100mg/1ml vial left.

It will probably last me a week and my local supply is out, fuck my life.

Well, I have noticed that ketamine is fairly corrosive (not as much as cocaine, but still somewhat)

It seems that every time I run out of K, my nose feels almost like it has its own cold for about a week, everything goes back to normal and then saturday I bought 7g from someone, the next morning my nose was bleeding, I only did 2 lines, and now today at work, my nose started bleeding again.

It is not good for the nose. It seems like no matter how long I give my nose to heal, it bleeds sooner and sooner into my next bag of K.

and I don't really wanna try injecting it, especially since it is street K not pharm grade. I don't have wheel filters.

Hope I helped.

yeh i cop a fucked nose wen i have big binges on k

i notice all my noses hairs r gone and it bleeds for a few days
not full on bleeding or anythn , just abit

1. Nope.
2. Nope.

Ketamine is ketamine. If it's pure ket krystal it's all the same.[/QUOTE]

That's what I thought! :) Other then the different isomers though right?

Indeed. Two isomers and the racemic blends (think there's a few ratios but not positive). Almost all the widely available ket is racemic but s-ket and r-ket do pop up here and there :)

Not to direct you guys whatsoever but fyi this is the K isomer subthread.

Maybe my interest in the subject is unfairly favored since my main source consists of them but what can i say... in any case I try / tried to pool all the info to that thread.

I'm often in a subthread-creating frenzy I do realize =D

Actually I wanna get some R and (try to! :\ ) save it, then wait for the S and get that. And try to mix until I get my absolute favorite proportions!! I would predict R:S = 20/80 or 25/75 is where my sweet spot resides.

I almost can't imagine IMing that sweet cocktail, sounds so good its certainly unhealthy.
Either I use it up and be disappointed for not keeping any or I contain myself and moderate it, until one fine day when I deserve it,
I will IM my favorite isomer mixture in combination with a carefully selected entheogen 8o .

Rest assured I know my shit and make my own decisions but out of curiosity if you had one go with the scenario I drew you, what would the combined psychedelic be?

Actually, make that two goes: one recreational and one transformative?

Small reality check: firstly I have to try IM, next to that one would have to discover their ultimate isomer mixture then after that comes the combination of course! Again, I need to deserve all these 'steps' first. Right now I need to be conscious about my actions and do these things at the right time if at all.

Last edited:
I will IM my favorite isomer mixture in combination with a carefully selected entheogen 8o .
Be careful - when I tried mushrooms + IV K, the synergism was a bit more intense than I cared for. If you've combined entheogens and K before you will probably be OK, but just thought I'd let you know.

Rest assured I know my shit and make my own decisions but out of curiosity if you had one go with the scenario I drew you, what would the combined psychedelic be?
I really liked K on the tail end of an acid trip, that was a really sweet combo.

MDMA + K had too big of a comedown for me to want to attempt that again.

I'd prefer K on the day after a mushroom trip - not together.

I'd go with acid & k to be quite honest.

Actually, make that two goes: one recreational and one transformative?
the mushrooms + k was more "transformative" than recreational.

Small reality check: firstly I have to try IM, next to that one would have to discover their ultimate isomer mixture then after that comes the combination of course! Again, I need to deserve all these 'steps' first. Right now I need to be conscious about my actions and do these things at the right time if at all.
Have you tried IV K instead of IM K?

So I had a very interesting experience with LSD + K a few years ago. It would have been the first time I would have really tripped on LSD. I took 2 tabs, and about an hour in I was getting the uncontrollable grin and things were definitely starting to shift around.

Then I proceeded to snort A LOT of ketamine with my friends over the next half hour or hour. I'm not quite sure of the time here, or amount of ketamine, because towards the end I got visual agnosia (basically I would see, but my brain couldn't make sense of the images). This lasted maybe a half hour or so. I could occasionally snap out of it quickly, and tell that there was supposed to be a certain object in front of me, but when I went back into the visual agnosia, I had no idea what was what.

The weird part is that when I came down from that, when the ketamine subsided, I was 100% sober. My eyes were dilated for the rest of the night, but I felt more normal than I did before I did the ketamine.

Anyone else have this happen to them, or any idea why it happened?

So I had a very interesting experience with LSD + K a few years ago. It would have been the first time I would have really tripped on LSD. I took 2 tabs, and about an hour in I was getting the uncontrollable grin and things were definitely starting to shift around.

Then I proceeded to snort A LOT of ketamine with my friends over the next half hour or hour. I'm not quite sure of the time here, or amount of ketamine, because towards the end I got visual agnosia (basically I would see, but my brain couldn't make sense of the images). This lasted maybe a half hour or so. I could occasionally snap out of it quickly, and tell that there was supposed to be a certain object in front of me, but when I went back into the visual agnosia, I had no idea what was what.

The weird part is that when I came down from that, when the ketamine subsided, I was 100% sober. My eyes were dilated for the rest of the night, but I felt more normal than I did before I did the ketamine.

Anyone else have this happen to them, or any idea why it happened?

When I did mushrooms + K, the trip was so intense I couldn't tell what was what - and whatever was going on - I would all of the sudden look behind myself - then I'd magically teleport into another place. I was so out of it I had no idea what was going on - very "lost" in many multiple senses of the word.

The agnosia might be due to the extreme synergy between LSD/mushrooms and K. Hence - I will only do K on the come down of an acid or mushroom trip now - so as to "kick the trip back up" again instead of overpowering the whole experience for me.

Be careful - when I tried mushrooms + IV K, the synergism was a bit more intense than I cared for. If you've combined entheogens and K before you will probably be OK, but just thought I'd let you know.

Yes I have combined ketamine before on multiple occasions:
2C-B (top-ranking alex grey style CEVs), acid <3, mushrooms, 2C-C (went kinda crazy on behalf of R-ketamine), 2C-D (boring), 5-MeO-DiPT (surprisingly spectacular), 2C-I & bk-MDMA (Pretty cool)
I really liked K on the tail end of an acid trip, that was a really sweet combo.

MDMA + K had too big of a comedown for me to want to attempt that again.
It definitely feels good but what I dislike about this combo is that it's a bit of a pointless bliss. It was very nice when I did it but not magical, and when it settled in nothing else happened anymore. It just froze.
I'd prefer K on the day after a mushroom trip - not together.

I'd go with acid & k to be quite honest.

the mushrooms + k was more "transformative" than recreational.
I certainly believe that, when I did it it was also too intense and freaky and I didn't like it one bit.
Have you tried IV K instead of IM K?

No, and I have no interest in IV anything.
And according to this thread IM is actually great for K,
I already knew that but here they discuss why IV is not even preferable. I also don't need the rush you can get from IVing
stuff, K is addictive enough as it is. I thought there were one or two psychedelics that were OK to IM but I also found a
thread warning against injecting all tryps and phens. The only one I would consider IMing maybe is aMT, but I havent even
tried it yet with any ROA!! I'm interested in avoiding bodyloads and stuff but I just don't want to take big risks.

I really have faith in the ketamine I get, but it is said dissolving crystal is not good and only sealed vials are okay. I doubt
getting vials is going to work although I have someone checking that but like I said the K i get is so impossibly strong that
it is just seriously credible that its pure or at least not cut with something dirty. 84-87% is totally believable, the rest must
be synthesis impurities. On top of that I get the two isomers from there so I just don't think it will be a problem IMing it.
Especially not with a wheel filter.

Last edited:
Aaaaaaages ago in highschool i paid an exorbitant amount for some 'ketamine lozenges' that felt kinda nice but wore off quickly and I never bothered to explore further

HaHa think you got conned at high school mate, there is no such thing as a ketamine lozenger!!!

Could have been a DXM containing Sucret or something of the sort... But than again K has turned up as an adulterant in some E pills. Who really knows since we don't know the form it was in and the contents. Could have been a barrel of pure PCP! Did you feel the urge to kill any police officers whilst under the influence? :p

In more K-related news, I snarfed 175mg in two lines last night and has a glorious 2 hour long K-hole... Followed by the most magical and relieving piss of my entire life :p I'm still having trouble remembering the actual content of the experience, so I think next time I will either take a higher dose staggered out into two parts, or combine it with something else.

Solipsis said:
No, and I have no interest in IV anything.
And according to this thread IM is actually great for K,
I already knew that but here they discuss why IV is not even preferable
Yes IM > IV definately.
I've been extremely interested in IM ketamine for years now but I'm too frightened of needles to ever go through with it :|

Ok, I'm going to see if I can get this answered here without having to start a new thread.

I need a syringe filter for S ketamine.

Now, I know there are plenty of threads about micron filters here, but none of them address the issue of hydrophobic filters, and hydrophilic ones.

PVDF filters are easy as hell to find, but apparently don't work so well for aqueous solutions, same thing with nylon filters.. easy to find..

PES, and PTFE filters are preferred for water solutions from what I understand, but expensive and difficult to find (at least not in bulk)

Now, am I just worrying too much about all this crap?

http://www.researchsupply.net/filtration.html

These guys have nylon, pvdf, and they list PES but they don't carry it.

I'm thinking I'm just going to get the pvdf?

Also, the above site lists the microns (pvdf and nylon as hydrophillic, but I've always read/heard otherwise)

Thoughts?

Thanks

i recently took an unquantitated amount of ketamine (i was finishing up the last of my stash ~3-400mg) and the k-hole i fell into completely tore me and my ego to shreds. everything went white, then black, then i was nothing but billions of particles gliding through space; no semblance of myself left. after my ego particles were smashed back together, i was thrown into this wonderful, colorful place. synesthesia and fractals put me in awe as i melted into the couch. awesome =D

so, um, yea. k is great for ego-loss ;)

WOW, ive had something VERY similiar to this. i was in a really futuristic white room. with bright red, orange, blue, green colours squares and circles in the room. then BAM eveyrthing smashed into a million tiny pieces and floated through the air, and i went to another roo which was all dark.

Yes IM > IV definately.

I like both. I find IV ket is an extremely different experience to any other way of using it and a damn good one at that. There are a few areas of ketaworld that can only be found with the IV route, in my opinion. Whether they are areas worth exploring is up to the individual, of course, and not all find it worthwhile via that method.

On the IM crystal thing, I obviously can't say that it's entirely safe... but I do it all the time and have never had any problems. For bonus HR points I only filter with cotton too. Not advising anyone to do the same, of course. Micron filters and vials would naturally be ideal but I have no access to vials and have never used a micron filter in my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.