Votes: 4 5.6%
  • 4 ACO MET

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • 4 ACO MIPT

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • 4 ACO DIPT

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
^ Yes, I believe so. I think nowadays most of the 4-sub-Ts are coming in fumarate salt form, because it's quite stable.

samadhi_smiles said:
^ You should try other 4-HO's since probably what you're experiencing is a cleaner absorption (no need to hydroxalyze the 4-aco) - I think 4-HO's are just better chems since they hit more evenly - if that makes sense -
Yea, the only 4-ho I tried seems to come on much stronger and more solid then the 4-aco. I would like to try some different versions to see how much of the difference is the ho/aco and how much of it is the different chems mipt/dmt ect.
I do like the 4-aco-dmt a lot if I was going for a hike in the woods that would be the one. If I wanted to stay home and melt in to the floor the 4-ho-mipt would be the one.
Both very nice stuff.

I do like the 4-aco-dmt a lot if I was going for a hike in the woods that would be the one. If I wanted to stay home and melt in to the floor the 4-ho-mipt would be the one.
Both very nice stuff.
Hiking on 4-aco-dmt? I only had one trial with the stuff so my opinion isn't well-rounded, but it induced more lethargy and sedation in me than any other psychedelic I've tried, including mushrooms, DOC, 2c-e, 2c-b, 5-meo-mipt and others. Most of the trip I had a strong urge to lay down, but not in an ill or uncomfortable way.

As for the 4-ho-mipt, is it common to feel like laying around on that one? the only other (partial) 4-ho-xxx i've tried is mushrooms, and while it leads me to sitting around i can do some walking on and off with it if i'm motivated.

Same classification, telepathy?

So far, in descending order of what I have tried:

4-HO-DMT (not mushrooms but synthetic, although mushrooms would win)
4-AcO-DMT/4-HO-MET (tied)
4-HO-MiPT
4-AcO-MiPT
4-HO-DiPT (had no luck with it, really)

4-ho-dipt vs 4-ho-mipt vs 4-ho-dmt

This is a thread to discuss the difference in experience people have noticed between the 4-ho of dmt, mipt, and dipt.

Talk about difference in experience, things like body load/body high, length of experience, quality of experience etc...

also talk about personal favorites if desired.

In any thread like this the most telling types of information for trying to make experiential generalizations for substance virgins or to make a very general profile of a psychedelic's effects are the different descriptive trends in reports (esp. retrospectives) and posts. At least that's what I've used in putting together my own collection, and the results have been reliably positive. I've only used 4-ho-DMT (synthetic (mushrooms are a different animal)) and 4-AcO-MiPT, but I have read lots of reports and posts about each of the compounds you've listed. The overall impression I get in terms psychedelic power and preference is that 4-ho-DMT > 4-ho-MiPT > 4-ho-DiPT. As expected from that trend, my preference is definitely 4-ho/AcO-DMT over 4-AcO-MiPT

Very few people can comment on 4-ho-DMT, but there is a big and dandy thread. 4-AcO-DMT is pretty close, though, just smoother with a softer bite and increased duration--as is the trend with 4 substituted tryptamines when comparing ho and AcO versions. I've heard there is quite a bit of difference between 4-ho and AcO-DiPT, however, which is interesting. But again, they have their own threads where lots of comparisons between the two are made.

4-HO-DET vs 4-HO-MET

I took 25 mg 4-HO-DET,yesterday
I must say that the experience was a very difficult
It was more intensive than 30 mg 4-HO-MET.
I am very sensitive on the RC.
In your opinion , tell me what do you like more?

poll added

i chose 4 aco dmt because it is extremely deep/spiritual, easy to handle (no anxiety) and has a good length of action.

I do lik every 4 subbed trypt i've tried so far though, but psilacetin takes the cake (by a small margin)

4-aco-mipt for me. 4-ho-met is good too.

Saying that all the ones I've tried are reaallly similar & would be happy with any of them.

Well I've only had 4-AcO-DiPT and 4-AcO-DMT (besides 4-HO-DMT in mushrooms) and i had to go with 4-AcO-DMT. :)

4-HO-MET so far, out of that, 4-AcO-DMT and mushrooms.

The other two are more mellow in some way but not as clear. To me at least.

^ Yes, I believe so. I think nowadays most of the 4-sub-Ts are coming in fumarate salt form, because it's quite stable.

It's also a way of 'cutting' the active product, the freebase molecules. 1 gram of 4-sub-T freebase is used to produce a greater total mass of fumarate salt form than of HCl salt form.

are any of these legal in the UK? I'm guessing not which is a shame, would love to try, but would not risk importing class A's from a foreign vendor. Have never known anyone to have anything like this (apart from 2ci and that was the most obscure RC about these parts hehe). Maybe best to just wait for the UK shroom season again next year lol

I dont think it matters too much whether its hydroxy or acetoxy...

either way, I like 4-xxx-DMT (aco in this case) the most, but I'm about to do some experiments with 4-ho-mipt and see how those two compare. Psilacetin is a truly divine experience, I really wonder what the "alien psilo" is about, just a bit worried cuz of things like supposed tremors

I'm surprised 4-HO-MiPT doesn't have a single vote meanwhile the IMO more obscure 4-HO-DET and 4-HO-MET have 2 and 1 vote respectfully.

4-AcO-MiPT has 2 votes as well. Do more people like 4-AcO-MiPT more than 4-HO-MiPT. Or are these polls seriously flawed for getting any reliable results?

I haven't tried them all, but of the ones I've tried, I think I prefer 4-HO-MET. If you take it orally, it has a very nice cozy thing going for it.

Otherwise I would have to say 4-ACO-DET, but that might be because of nostalgic reasons. My first real trip was on 4-ACO-DET.

Favorite 4-sub tryptamines round-up

What's your favorite? Why? What do you think distinguishes it from the others?

Psilocin...because it is godly and NOTHING like mushrooms...4-AcO-DMT...because it is Godly but with added warm glow, perhaps more 'red' that the mushroom blue colors I see on psilocin....iprocin...because it is not at all like mushrooms, psilocin, or 4-AcO-DMT....more of an LSD-like thing to me, but has always been very 'spiritual' even had a ++++ on it the first time I took it.

Hmmm, that's all. 4-Ho-MET and 4-Ho-MiPT were ok...but nothing to take when you have psilocin. My notes say I took the 4-Ho-MPT analogue but I have no memory of it...couldn't have been anything too good. 4-Ho-DPT sucked to me.