Votes: 4 5.6%
  • 4 ACO MET

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • 4 ACO MIPT

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • 4 ACO DIPT

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
/\ ah, another contender for 4-aco-mipt. my favourite too, and I like your description as well. A truly great chem.

I found 4-aco-mipt to be fairly sedating, which I later read in tihkal to be a shared experience with one of the experimenters.

I've certainly had the most experience with mushroom alkaloids, and think I like them the best because they're beautiful and natural. God made them 8)

Other than that, I'm more of a PEA person.

I used to be a PEA person, but after a lot of experience I became a lot more comfortable in the psychedelic mindspace and found that not only are they decidedly less deep (as a whole anyway), but they do not leave my body and mind at 100% afterwards. The tryptamines are on a whole other level, a level that can be overwhelmingly wild.

Don't get me wrong, phens have a great place and some are extremely powerful and useful. I would call them generally more "worldly" and immediately applicable to your life. But at some point that message become redundant, and fortunately, there are always tryptamines.

I'm definitely partial to the tryptamines, mainly DMT, DPT, and 4-HO-DMT-

But, if used sparingly, phenethylamines can catalyze very meaningful changes in the subsequent period after the trip -

I had the most beautiful trip on 2CT7 this past weekend (but a huge hit of DMT during the peak had something to do with it ;)) - things have just fit turned into a key fitting into a lock in my life -

peace and love,
S_S

I'm glad the T-7 worked out for you. It is one of my favorite phens, for sure. And rectally at least it feels extremely clean on the body and leaves very little residue.

And I agree, several phens have catalyzed important changes in my life. In fact, 2C-T-2 is the most excellent ego explorer/therapeutic tool I've encountered and 2.5 years ago it helped me to kick myself right out of a rut of depression. 2C-E, also, has had a profound effect on my life.

But this thread is about 4-sub-Ts. So please don't follow my lead and let's keep this on topic ;)

My dose was 15mg of 2CT7, 1 gram of piracetam, and 350mg of DMAE (1,5 hours prior to the t7)- The 2CT7 hit me in 6 minutes from squirting it up there -

Diamonds started floating in mid air and the walls started breathing and I got VERY VERY nauseous -

My body began trembling with a little fear at the speed of the comeup -

By 10 minutes I was tripping, HARD -

By 20minutes I was puking my guts out in the backyard (mostly dry heaves as I hadn't ate anything for a while) -

By 45minutes I was rolling around outside in the leaves with uncontrollable laughter as my roommmate was geeking me out -

the euphoria came in waves for the next 3-4 hours, where I intermittently smoked marijuana and DMT - each hit of DMT caused a wave of intense pleasure to roll over me and my mind was 'untethered' and let adrift in a very deep ocean -

I have only tried two 4-substituted tryptamines so far: 4-ho-mipt and 4-aco-dmt.
I love them both but I think I like the 4-ho-mipt better. The 4-ho-mipt is just so nice it is deep vivid clear and the body high is soo good! I am amazed at the clarity of the mindset it can give, the only thing that has giving me better clarity is 2C-E.
I like the 4-aco-dmt a lot also but it gives more confusion and cloudiness then 4-ho-mipt and the body high is not as good. But it is soo clean on my body! No hangover what so ever so far, beautiful stuff. I haven’t explored this one at high levels yet so it is hard to tell, it is soo much like DMT I feel it might have some meaningful levels.
These day I am more in to clarity and clean mindsets I like shrooms a lot but so many of my trips were just confusing mind trips with no real revelations or conclusions sometimes they make my mind feel like a churning ocean at the base of a cliff. 4-ho-mipt is more like a mountain lake with no ripples early in the morning.
I would like to try some of the others maybe this winter someone will turn me on to some.

^ You should try other 4-HO's since probably what you're experiencing is a cleaner absorption (no need to hydroxalyze the 4-aco) - I think 4-HO's are just better chems since they hit more evenly - if that makes sense -

Piracetam with T-7, huh? You're a brave one.

I also agree that so far in my experience, the 4-HO-Ts are cleaner, deeper, and overall better chemicals. The 4-AcO-Ts tend to be more recreational though. I love them all!

yeah twas a bit nuts in recollect retrospect - perhaps a bit over the edge - but this boy has to get his kicks somehow it might as well be with nootropics and RCs -

It turned out to be a VERY good experience, the piracetam added what I figure is a very keen edge - I highly recommend AGAINST this combination though - who knows if it potentiates neurotoxicity or lowers the seizure threshold - be safe children and don't mix research chemicals -

I'll have to try t7 again, it really is quite good, besides the projectile vomiting - ;)

I have taken: 4-AcO-DET
4-HO-MIPT
4-HO-DMT (mushrooms only)

Out of those three, I don't really have a favorite. They're all pretty similar and were all highly enjoyable.

You should really try a good dose orally. I'm rather insensitive to T7...and need at least a good 30mg to reach a +3 (well I haven't tried it in many years actually....I seem much more sensitive to psychedelics than I was 5 years ago...I bet when I try T7 again I will need less)....but once you find the right dose...it really is the best of the best when it comes to the PEAs.

Orally, the comeup is slow and gentle and much easier to bear.

samadhi_smiles said:
yeah twas a bit nuts in recollect retrospect - perhaps a bit over the edge - but this boy has to get his kicks somehow it might as well be with nootropics and RCs -

It turned out to be a VERY good experience, the piracetam added what I figure is a very keen edge - I highly recommend AGAINST this combination though - who knows if it potentiates neurotoxicity or lowers the seizure threshold - be safe children and don't mix research chemicals -

I'll have to try t7 again, it really is quite good, besides the projectile vomiting - ;)

Sometimes I wonder if these places actually even have these huge lists of 4-xxt, or just alot of different labels. Always the cynic I guess.

^^ In my experience, when you've tried a lot of psychedelics and gotten a number of trials under your belt with each, the differences become pretty obvious. Sure, they're all really similar and perhaps even go to the exact same place (I would suspect this is true with tryptamines), sometimes the road to get there is the most important part, and the road to the destination with each substance has its own unique landmarks.

1) 4 aco mipt and 4 aco dmt tied for 1st
2)4 ho mipt
3) 4 ho dipt

on a different note.
why is MGS an ex bluelighter? anyone know?

this is the man that started PD.
sad to see him go.

oh weird that must have just happened like today or yesterday since I saw his comment just fine the other day -

whoever banned him should unban him - MGS is a really awesome guy and has a lot of interesting thoughts for us -

love you MGS! :)

fryingsquirrel said:
Sometimes I wonder if these places actually even have these huge lists of 4-xxt, or just alot of different labels. Always the cynic I guess.
I've wondered that too, it helps to have friends who can run NMR on your chems =D

MGS is on a temporary ban, so he'll be back. I don't really know much about it but it was due to his actions at other forums, nothing involving PD.

What form are these 4-substituted tryptamines coming in? I know the 4-aco-dmt is fumarate salt, but are the others as well?

Also, aren't the ACOs a lot more stable than the HOs?