• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy ETH-LAD Thread

Just a heads up guys, I ordered a five-strip about a week ago and just received it to find that it's from the old batch. Order now and you still might be able to get 150's.

I'll post a report once I've tried it with my friends. I'm pretty excited about this!
That's not true ad far as I know. They know the current blotters being sold after they said on the site that they were now 100ugs. If you contact the source they should tell you they are 100ugs. They just didn't have new paper yet. So they are 100ugs not 150 if you get them now

How is ETH-LAD when compared to actual LSD? Subjectively i've found AL-LAD to be too, or simply shallow, and nothing i'd really have to take more often as it's headspace was somehow wishy-washy and not as engulfing, i.e. capable of giving the subjective feel of merging ones headspace with the Universe, in exact giving you the feeling of floating into a devine ocean of comprehensive eternity, as LSD can be at the right dose. On the other hand i somehow loved LSZ, which is kinda reminiscent, but easier and more visual in it's own league, less head-fukkery and not as demanding of/as LSD is, but still heavier, yet more all-encompassing as AL-LAD - i.e. in total easier on the mind as LSD but better than AL-LAD.

I'd rate them something like LSD - LSZ - AL-LAD, with the latter one being the least "interesting", or to be precise, having a more scientifically feel to it and being far less inebriating as LSD and LSZ are.

So how does ETH-LAD compare to LSD/LSZ/AL-LAD and what's it's difference to 1P-LSD, which is from what i've read, somewhat identical, perhaps a tad bit easier on the mind than LSD. Is that correct?

Last edited:
ETH-LAD for me was immensely MORE visual than AL-LAD or LSD (or 1p which is basically identical to LSD). The visuals were breathtaking. The headspace felt closer to mescaline than to LSD, very calm and centered and a bit empathogenic. Granted I only tried it once. But on that trip my head was fairly clear. My headspace was altered for sure but I didn't experience any loops or anything, I find LSD to be more mental by a lot. If I had been hallucinating that hard on LSD I would have been out of my mind, but on ETH-LAD I was very capable still.

I did 300ug of ETH-LAD when I tried it. It really is a wonderful substance.

That's not true ad far as I know. They know the current blotters being sold after they said on the site that they were now 100ugs. If you contact the source they should tell you they are 100ugs. They just didn't have new paper yet. So they are 100ugs not 150 if you get them now

I haven't opened the mylar envelope yet, but the label says they're 150µg. They could just be from the new batch with the old label, though. I sent the supplier an email, and I'll let you guys know when they respond.

Hey,

Just scored 25 tabs of ETH-LAD dosed at 100µg. I saw that 100µg is considered to be a strong dose, will 50µg a good start?

What's the difference with AL-LAD or 1P-LSD?

What's the duration of this one?

Thank you :)

I think 100µg is a good place to start for those who are experienced with psychedelics. To be cautious 50µg should be a good way to test the waters, but it might be underwhelming. Maybe 75µg is a good happy medium? 150µg was a good strong dose.

Compared to AL-LAD it is much more powerful, and it is deeper. Duration is like LSD or a bit shorter, and it seems to have a high plateau in the middle from about 2-5h.

There's no much information about ETH-LAD at lower dosages, wonder if someone could chime in about how active 50 ugs are ?
I was planing on giving 75 ug to a psychedelic naive friend, but alas, the 150ug tabs are gone. Not sure if 50 ug would be disappointing as a first psychedelic experience.

I just got an email back from the supplier. Apparently there was a mix up in the packaging department with the labels and I actually did get the new batch. I find that mind blowing, because two of those had me hallucinating so hard I could barely see, complete with synesthesia and mdma-like euphoria. My thoughts took on the quantum properties of light, my mind balancing every idea with it's exact opposite in a superposition, even creating a sort of cognitive interference pattern reminiscent of a double slit experiment. This all happened to my friend from the same dose, too. Everyone who did more than that has my respect, this is some strong stuff! Once my tolerance resets, I plan on taking my last tab with some blue lotus I picked up recently.

P.S. I also noticed much less of a lingering fried feeling than from LSD even though this was significantly stronger than any of my acid trips. This one is definitely a winner.

Last edited:
ETH-LAD for me was immensely MORE visual than AL-LAD or LSD (or 1p which is basically identical to LSD). The visuals were breathtaking. The headspace felt closer to mescaline than to LSD, very calm and centered and a bit empathogenic. Granted I only tried it once. But on that trip my head was fairly clear. My headspace was altered for sure but I didn't experience any loops or anything, I find LSD to be more mental by a lot. If I had been hallucinating that hard on LSD I would have been out of my mind, but on ETH-LAD I was very capable still.

I did 300ug of ETH-LAD when I tried it. It really is a wonderful substance.

Damn, why is this stuff so good? Is there a pharmacological explanation?

I could barely see, complete with synesthesia and mdma-like euphoria. My thoughts took on the quantum properties of light, my mind balancing every idea with it's exact opposite in a superposition, even creating a sort of cognitive interference pattern reminiscent of a double slit experiment. This all happened to my friend from the same dose, too.

It's really eerie to read your description of your trip Starless, because it sounds so much like my 300µg experience with ETH-LAD. I had a lot of stuff going on with interference patterns - sort of like moiré patterns on thoughts. Synaesthetic visions, thought and sound that extended into some awareness of the material plane being the result of interference nodes between underlying abstract layers. Also the idea and it's exact opposite was a big theme in my trip too - somehow able to see a thought from it's opposite/inside-out side. It's very surreal to hear about such similar content for yourself on this drug. I wonder if this is a quality of ETH-LAD specifically, or just random coincidence.

The interference pattern thing could be an impression from of our brains circuitry for decoding stereo vision and sound going into feedback. If the data stream from each eye is turned up to high, and then overlaying them and trying to decode edges and stuff could make the impression of interference patterns, if you know what I mean.

How's it going guys, don't have too many people to converse with on these compounds as they are relatively new and generally unused and can be coined exotic lysergamides as of currently until they gain more popularity..Recently I have been quite interested in the new molecules after hearing of their status, reports and synthesis - particularly 1P-LSD and ETH-LAD have sparked something inside of me.

I have read through all of this page and and as much else as I could find on various forums and thikal, it even excites me more to hear so much promise!
I have a particular interest in ETH-LAD after reading multiple report it seems like it would be the psychedelic of my dreams, it seems to bring out that good Ole love and connectedness of this plane, at least more pronounced than that of its counterparts which is so present on psilocybin trips, something I was always somewhat miss in some of my psychedelic ventures, it seems like a very pure LSD with beautiful evolved full visuals with a similarly mushroom type connectedness about the experiences but without the dominant push of LSD, if it is anything remotely close to that which I have concluded in a bunch of reports... it will definitely be something I'm interested in, it seems to hold great therapeutic and spiritual potential.

As of my 1P-LSD research it seems that it's a 50/50 mix for people some say it's indestinguishable from LSD-25, some say it's night and day, because of the propionate group that has to get metabolized it is seeming to have various dosage effects in various individuals, i.e 100ug blows some people away, some need 300 to reach a good level, I wasn't expecting 1P-LSD to be exactly like LSD which I think some if not most people are taking into account with this substance as they have nothing else to base it off, I have ran into this problem as well trying new substances, sometimes without even realizing I'm doing it. I believe it should be treated as its own drug and be used with no expectations and open mind, from there you can see its potential, I'm sure it's very similar in the end.

My main question and concerns for you guys if anyone could help me out a bit was with the storage concerns of ETH-LAD.. I've heard and read that this compound degrades rather quickly in solution.. I was wondering if this is true for its powder form? I am receiving 10mg 1P-LSD and am not concerned on that one but was really considering getting some ETH powder but don't want to if it can't be stored for more than a few months in its powder form, I was also considering the option of combining the substances for a trip, 75 ug ETH to 75 ug 1P would make a remarkable experience in my mind.

Does anyone have any info on also combining 2 different lysergamides in the same solution? Say I want to put 1P and ETH powder in the same amber vial in the same ethanol solution would this cause any problems would this change anything? Safe to do?

Thanks all!

Hi welcome to PD & BL :)

I would absolutely never combine two substances in solution like that, because you can mix them but not unmix them. So what is gained from it, if you can just store them side by side instead?

With that action you disregard any differences between them - it would just become "some LSD analogue mix". Again: something I would never do no matter how similar substances may be, you should always want to know what you are taking, not just care that you have some random LSD resembling trip.

If you want to combine them for a trip, just do so by taking them separately but at the same time.

Technically no it should not change anything, they are similar substances that do not react with each other, generally when you mix you just introduce impurities etc anything wrong with it from two parties than now become one. Most likely not a problem here, but in other cases that is something to take into account: one thing ruining another, if not the substance itself then the stuff that potentially comes along with it.

I have liquid AL-LAD stored in a deepfreeze and am not worried much about it personally, though I have not checked the potency recently.

In powder form, none of these lysergamides should be unstable. As long as you protect them from: oxygen, moisture, light and quick temperature shifts. So take measures to ensure this, with desiccants and deepfreezes and proper containers.

I doubt the potency would be affected within a month, if you use pure alcoholic solution and storage in deepfreeze in the dark. Not something to do for years though probably, for long term you should store everything in powder / solid form. But still under those dry cold oxygen-free conditions.

Thanks so much for the quick and thoughtful response as you answered my concerns with the storage. I'm happy to say I'll be placing an order of ETH powder as well in the near future, I'm excited to experience this substance and definitely believe it has potential, especially interested of its microdose effects of the 2. Will definitely be back in the near future with some reports

So just to be clear - alcoholic solution is not recommended for long term storage?

No it is a necessary evil basically, for dosing accurately without blotters - and also basically my favorite 'carrier' for some reason.

I don't like ingesting paper or the ink on it.. maybe WoW blotter was fine I can't really remember.. but I do know I quite dislike taking a blotter I made myself from blah blotterart paper (clearly not special food-purpose ink / dye) and e.g. etizolam or melatonin. I seem to feel icky from the same etizolam from a hit of blotter, while I feel fine from it in alcohol solution.

Back to your question: in solution many organic chemicals are able to ionize rather easily. This can bring a small portion of your drug into a state that is more susceptible to degradation, and over time stability is a matter of how much material is exactly how susceptible to degrading reactions. Protic solvents like water or alcohols with base alkaloids like our drugs are a potential ionization issue by definition: some of the amine gets protonized.

So not any solution is recommended for long term storage even if you take measures for preserving it, though some molecules are quite robust with not many degrading avenues while others are 'labile'. IIRC alcoholic solutions might be especially problematic, but I forget why - it's kinda advanced chemistry imo. Still they remain my solvent of choice. I guess technically it would have been better if I had used demineralized water with 1% benzyl alcohol, which I use for some IM injection solutions.

So, if one had 10 mg of one of the new lysergamides and wanted to preserve it indefinitely, a solution of distilled water and 1% benzyl alcohol would be the best solvent. In what proportion and does 1% mean 99% pure benzyl alcohol? Thank you for your help.

Actually to preserve indefinitely it is never a good idea to keep in ANY solution like I said. :)

I think you can circumvent this by dissolving, dividing and evaporating your lysergamide in an alcohol, or actually any suitable solvent that evaporates nicely, and that of course is able to dissolve the lysergamide and is not 'sticky' like water, oh and not corrosive to any of the plastic materials you might be using in the process!!

To continue: I would propose getting a number of eppendorf vials or something like that, and a syringe that is as accurate as you can find (1 ml, with measurements), then decide exactly how many batches you think you need. Meaning: how many times would you want to divide that - say - 10 mg, to make separate batches each with an unknown but more closeby or 'definite' expiration date.

[Nothing truly lasts indefinitely, but superior storage techniques by chemists have shown lysergamides like LSD - though some may be unusually sensitive like perhaps LSM - to be intact after decades. One thing though is that you may need pharmaceutical grade purification for that, if improper impurities are in your product they may decide the fate more than anything, just like it has to be really dried out. There is 'appearing dry' and there is 'removal of any bound water molecules', as solids can have hydrated forms!]

The point is: you can make a very small solution and divide that over the eppendorf tubes and let it evaporate. This will let the lysergamide precipitate (crash out or settle down) as a solid, and you can store it as such which is a lot more stable for the real extended longevity, as was explained!

Think of it like syrup that you concentrate from juice, but here completely dehydrating it - so that you can 'dilute' and 'activate' it and turn into juice when you want it. [this can be done with culinary mushrooms, or psychedelic truffles as well for example]

My solid AL-LAD for example: I haven't made that into liquid solution in its entirety, because while that alcoholic solution may keep for a while in the freezer (I assume and trust), I don't want to have all my material in solution having it degrade over time inevitably. So some of it remains protected as a - i hope - dry solid, also in the freezer.
In my case I could use a sub mg balance, but without that - you can use volumetric measurement instead, adding the evaporation.

@BzOH:

Benzyl alcohol is widely used as preservative for injectable solutions etc at a maximum concentration of 1% by law (though I think it is safe to assume they adopt quite a wide margin of error here, for safety, so the really paranoid folks might go to 4% although I cannot vouch for doing that), 0.9% is very common - IDK if its a coincidence that physiological saline eq concentration is also 0.9% salt in solution to eject, and if they thought: well fuck it, let's just make the benzyl alcohol that exact same concentration, so close under the maximum of 1%.

1% means 1 part in 100 benzyl alcohol (in the main solvent), the other 99 parts are the pure water which is the main solvent here.

@legality:

We cannot as a website claim anything about legality, so you cannot take it as fact and base your actions on it - referring to us if you get caught with anything.

I as a person can share my thoughts of course.. laws are different for each country, but there may also be europe wide laws such as the one that apparenty banned mxe. In my country 1P-LSD and ALD-52 are illegal, in a way by accident as the law's definitions most likely were not considering indole amides.

ETH-LAD seems to be illegal in the UK and Switzerland:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ETH-LAD#Legality

But I wouldn't rule out that it may be considered illegal in other countries in the EU via analogue / catch-all / umbrella type chemical definitions in laws.

Last edited:
I have a sheet of the 150s, and TBH, haven't really tried too much of it. I did once, but had somewhat high LSD tolerance, so it wasn't so great. But at some point, I'll try it after a long break from psychs. I keep trying that and it isn't working out just yet...oO