• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy ETH-LAD Thread

Yeah 100%. Gave me goosebumps to think about that just now, all my arm hairs standing up on end.

I've said it before, but ETH-LAD is a powerhouse. Last time I tripped on it, it occurred to me that putting it behind a more standard lysergemide like 1P could be a way to go. Hard to explain how I conceptualize this idea, but it's like 1P would be the substrate, ETH-LAD the modulator.
I'm pretty certain we are on the same exact page! Eth-lad from the heart, LSD from the mind... Great combo, however pound for pound the heart molecule rules...

Anyone with experience w/ ETH and 1P able to give a subjective comparison? I'm interested in peoples' perception of differences in qualities like potency, visuals, auditory distortion, etc.

Anyone with experience w/ ETH and 1P able to give a subjective comparison? I'm interested in peoples' perception of differences in qualities like potency, visuals, auditory distortion, etc.
ETH-LAD is slightly more potent and more visual (about the same dose) but also more languid. 1-P-LSD was for me exactly like the good, clear, ego-inflating and euphoric "speedy" kind of LSD. If you know what I mean.

ETH-LAD reminded me a little bit of AL-LAD visually, although colours were a bit different. It's quite beautiful, but like AL-LAD I could imagine the visuals could become quite overwhelming at higher doses. YMMW :)

Interesting, thanks for your opinions. The differences sound very similar to those that I experienced between AL-LAD and LSZ (that is, AL-LAD : LSZ :: ETH-LAD : 1P-LSD).

I'm pretty certain we are on the same exact page! Eth-lad from the heart, LSD from the mind... Great combo, however pound for pound the heart molecule rules...

I don't take LSD without a tab of ETH-LAD on top anymore :) Takes it completely to another level.

Both amazing substances, the best in my opinion, but together they are even better than either alone.

I tried ETH-LAD this weekend, on Saturday, I had 2 150ug tabs, and given that with all other lysergamides I have tried, I seem to have a natural tolerance, I took both, and went river hiking (climbing boulders/balancing/jumping up a mountain river). I will write a full report when I get to it, but hot damn if that wasn't about the most visual thing I've ever taken. About an hour in, everything started to brighten substantially and pulse at me. Hard to describe, but the sky and trees and water looked just so bright and vibrant, and they seemed to throb in towards me. Another half hour and my entire visual field was overtaken by patterns and morphing, so much so that it was entirely distracting and difficult to tell what I was doing unless I focused. My friend's face was constantly morphing from old and withered to young, and his mouth seemed to be made up of many mouths, all moving at once. The rocks and lichens on the rocks were moving wildly. At times I would have to pause and focus so I could tell where I was about to actually put my hands or feet. Watching a waterfall, it was impossible to tell where the water began and ended. My coordination was unaffected and I did not feel nervous at the physically dangerous activity I was engaged in. At the midpoint, at the base of a large waterfall which we later climbed, my friend and I sat down and had deep and meaningful discussions for an hour or so. He was on DOC, and did most of the talking. I did feel like my speech was a bit impaired, it was sometimes hard to get out what I was trying to say, but I felt very with it. The entire trip had a serene feel that was not totally dissimilar to mescaline. I wasn't exactly euphoric, but I felt really good and peaceful. I would find myself going off on psychedelic mental tangents one minute and then I'd feel mostly sober (minus the overwhelming level of visuals) the next.

Overall I found I like ETH-LAD more than AL-LAD, although AL-LAD was more outright euphoric for me. I found ETH-LAD substantially more visual than either LSD or AL-LAD, and the visuals were very powerful and classically psychedelic. It seems like with ETH-LAD, I don't have an unusual natural tolerance. 300ug was easily manageable but very strong. Contrast that with LSD where 300ug leaves me wanting more, and with AL-LAD, where it doesn't even get interesting until 450ug.

Welcome Aboard Xork, Eth-lad truly is a beautiful substance. Looking forward to your full report, or additional thoughts.

I tried ETH-LAD this weekend, on Saturday, I had 2 150ug tabs, and given that with all other lysergamides I have tried, I seem to have a natural tolerance, I took both, and went river hiking (climbing boulders/balancing/jumping up a mountain river). I will write a full report when I get to it, but hot damn if that wasn't about the most visual thing I've ever taken. About an hour in, everything started to brighten substantially and pulse at me. Hard to describe, but the sky and trees and water looked just so bright and vibrant, and they seemed to throb in towards me. Another half hour and my entire visual field was overtaken by patterns and morphing, so much so that it was entirely distracting and difficult to tell what I was doing unless I focused. My friend's face was constantly morphing from old and withered to young, and his mouth seemed to be made up of many mouths, all moving at once. The rocks and lichens on the rocks were moving wildly. At times I would have to pause and focus so I could tell where I was about to actually put my hands or feet. Watching a waterfall, it was impossible to tell where the water began and ended. My coordination was unaffected and I did not feel nervous at the physically dangerous activity I was engaged in. At the midpoint, at the base of a large waterfall which we later climbed, my friend and I sat down and had deep and meaningful discussions for an hour or so. He was on DOC, and did most of the talking. I did feel like my speech was a bit impaired, it was sometimes hard to get out what I was trying to say, but I felt very with it. The entire trip had a serene feel that was not totally dissimilar to mescaline. I wasn't exactly euphoric, but I felt really good and peaceful. I would find myself going off on psychedelic mental tangents one minute and then I'd feel mostly sober (minus the overwhelming level of visuals) the next.

Overall I found I like ETH-LAD more than AL-LAD, although AL-LAD was more outright euphoric for me. I found ETH-LAD substantially more visual than either LSD or AL-LAD, and the visuals were very powerful and classically psychedelic. It seems like with ETH-LAD, I don't have an unusual natural tolerance. 300ug was easily manageable but very strong. Contrast that with LSD where 300ug leaves me wanting more, and with AL-LAD, where it doesn't even get interesting until 450ug.

Awesome report. I plan on reading the full version. When you make the full report could you elaborate on the duration some?

Hello everyone, I have just finished reading through this thread with much interest, and I just had a question for anyone who has experience with ETH-LAD.

Have you noticed a significant visionary aspect to this psychedelic? All throughout this thread I saw people talking about visuals, but it was always just colors, patterns, distortions, and so on. Now, I enjoy these kinds of things as much as the next person just in general, but I have to say that I think I would be pretty disappointed if I took a close analogue of LSD and those were the only kinds of visual effects I got.

LSD has all of those and so much more. When I trip hard on it I expect to see people, animals, and spirits more than I see patterns. I expect to see scenery changing around me like I'm wandering through a dream world. I expect my imagination to bleed into reality around me in ways that are deep and intellectual and not just overwhelming. In comparison to the level of simple visual effects as mentioned above, I honestly expect an LSD trip to be an almost entirely visionary experience.

Now, I prefer pretty high doses of LSD, so that may be a factor. But I don't think I could possibly think of ETH-LAD as really being that visual in comparison to LSD if it didn't seen to at least have this sort of potential. It seems that at least a few people have dosed relatively high on it by now... so I would have to imagine that that side of it may have made itself known to someone if it is indeed there.

So, what do you guys think? Are you getting these kinds of visionary effects from ETH-LAD and just not mentioning it much in the reports? If so I think they should really be included more; I'm much more interested in those kinds of things than just sensory visuals, though having both at once certainly doesn't hurt!

Kaleida,

From my experience, ETH-LAD has exactly the same visuals as LSD, just stronger.

That's not something I can say about AL-LAD for example, which also has stronger visuals but they aren't exactly the same.

Kaleida,

From my experience, ETH-LAD has exactly the same visuals as LSD, just stronger.

That's not something I can say about AL-LAD for example, which also has stronger visuals but they aren't exactly the same.

I disagree, the visuals had their own flavor

Eth-Lad & LSD combo ????
Could i get a estimation please.... i.e. 150-ug ETH-LAD to ?? ug LSD

I would like to hear that described as well. :)

Thanks for the input so far. Same or at least similar visuals to LSD but stronger certainly sounds nice!

For me: There not much stronger, rather more pronounced, also there where lots of layers to the visuals i noticed, as well... they where lifting up from the surfaces...

Eth-Lad & LSD combo ????
Could i get a estimation please.... i.e. 150-ug ETH-LAD to ?? ug LSD

I've read on here of people combining 150ug ETH-LAD with "100ug" LSD. In quotes because I think LSD doses are pretty hard to know for sure typically because of the black market.

I would like to try 75ug ETH-LAD with 50ug 1P-LSD to start, and adjust from there. I do have a gut feeling that 50ug of ETH-LAD with 100ug 1P-LSD will be really special.

Regarding visuals... I just can't figure out how to describe the differences, or if they are even different or if it's just different trips...

I found one of each tab(1P/LAD) to be pretty much perfect. Though higher levels are fun too.

For me: There not much stronger, rather more pronounced, also there where lots of layers to the visuals i noticed, as well... they where lifting up from the surfaces...

That sounds pretty interesting. LSD's visuals for me are already extremely pronounced and crisp, so even more sounds like quite a treat. :)

Regarding visuals... I just can't figure out how to describe the differences, or if they are even different or if it's just different trips...

That's an interesting thought. I know that LSD's visuals can be very different from one trip to the next, but I'd like to think that I'd still be able to distinguish them from something else if there were actually significant differences.... Generally even from one LSD trip to the next there are still some themes, but admittedly I think it is a little more far-reaching than most (possibly all other) psychedelics I've tried. One of the last times I took it it was very uncharacteristically mushroom-like in both mental and visual effects in a way that barely resembled any other trip I've ever had on it, even at multiple times the same dose from the same batch. If both LSD and ETH-LAD were throwing me curve balls like that back and forth I could see how certain things could be hard to nail down....