• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy ETH-LAD Thread

well, with 75ug its really moderated tripping :)
will come back with more comments tomorrow, but even now I can say that 1P and ETH is like day and night, really surprising difference

Great, I've been hoping for someone to compare the strength of ETH-LAD to 1P-LSD, I don't think I've read anyone comparing them yet. Maybe wait until it's all over and done with to compare? Hard to compare while in the middle of it I find, and maybe internet forums aren't the best place to spend your time whilst tripping :)

For or me Eth-lad is way more potent then 1p-LSD. 300ug of Eth-lad was visually great for me, however the body load and anxiety involved I did no enjoy.

By utilizing a hit of 1p with 1 hit of Eth lad I came very close to those visuals, yet without the bodyload or anxiety. It will be my go to dose from this point on going forward. And just to reiterate my expierment with 150ug of AL-lad with 150 ug of Eth-lad was not very enjoyable. But like I always say to each their own, we are all different.

so comparison of 1P and ETH-LAD (from my personal position of occasional not super experienced user)
- both compounds seems to be similar strength, but very different nature: ETH-LAD is very sensual, smooth and gently...1P on the other hand is a little bit rough, pushy, "aggressive", putting forward shits from your subconsciousness
- at 50ug of 1P or 75ug ETH-LAD its of course perfectly manageable, not really profound experience...but with 1P you are still somehow "intoxicated", like being drunk, ETH-LAD is like morning coffee with very clear, straightforward, analytical thinking (100ug of 1P is for me on the edge of "serious mindfuck starts here territory", coherent thinking is not possible anymore and its a really confusing, triggering serious anxiety...but I'm not afraid of 150ug ETH-LAD at all)
- distinct feature of 1P is sensorial enhancement with super-sharp clear view, ETH-LAD tends to make things blur and reading was a bit difficult
- visual are negligible for both
- music is really great and magnificent with 1P, with ETH-LAD its also very good, but there were some annoying audio distortions
- ETH-LAD has shorter duration (about one-third)

so I would recommend be carful with 1P this compound doesn't fuck around and its not very forgiving...ETH-LAD is way more smoother experience with probably rather big margin for error
personally I like ETH-LAD much more, my lasting 1P I§m going to use by 50ug like party stuff, for such usage it seems to be good, but I'll not probably go higher again

Wow, that seems so backwards!!

I guess it really is true how these chems effect all people differently. It seems that metabolism plays a heavy role in 1P.....the doses really vary from person to person....ethlad seems to be more straight foward like the mother compound

Tried 150 ug of this compound yesterday. There shouldn't have been any tolerance, last trip was 4 week ago. For reference: I've tried 1P-LSD up to 200 ug, AL-LAD up to 225 ug, LSZ up to 150 ug and LSD up to 150 ug (and a bunch of 2C's/tryptamines as well) This was not like any of these. It was quite a harsh trip sometimes: my body didn't really seem to cooperate, experienced some annoying body load, much unlike these other lysergamides.

Visually, it was something very different. I tripped during daytime, which seems to diminish my visuals most of the time, due to the amount of light everywhere (it was a sunny day). The patters I saw were carpet-like, but way more 'shadowy' if that makes any sense. Haven't seen anything like that before.

Mentally, it was quite harsh. I was tripping alone and was sort of struggling with some things the weeks before, which really showed themselves during the trip. At some point it became really heavy and I experienced severe anxiousness for a couple of minutes or so, something I haven't experienced before in this manner. Luckily I can always trick myself out of these situations, I went outside, changed the music, ate some stuff. The plateau lasted for 4-5 hours or so, before returning to 'post-trip-baseline' as I'd like to call it. I went out for a stroll, smoked a little bit of hashish and made myself a small dinner, had a cup of tea and listened to some Aes Dana. I felt very serene mentally yet energetic physically, almost neurotic. I had all this bodily energy with which I couldn't to anything. So I decided to check out some yoga-videos. My GF is always trying to convince me to join her with her classes because my body isn't really working along always (I'm quite tall and am having light back problems for as long as I can remember). The yoga was really refreshing. I finished off with some more meditation and watched Koyaanisquatsi, which was confronting to say the least.

Today, I woke up really refreshed and started the day with a small yoga and meditation session. This is some powerful stuff and showed me the importance of my mindset mostly. Yet I also appreciate the self-confrontation, it really cleared up my head. Solo-tripping really is something else (this is the 3rd time I was tripping on my own).

As for the ETH-LAD itself, I think this one can shine in lower doses than 150 ug (which is the amount on the tabs I bought). Or take more when in a better mindset, obviously. I will give it another shot before giving my final verdict.

Last edited:
I saw Mustard Plug at a local art festival (Ska band, not ever been into Ska) on 75-80mcg (was going to split one in half a picked the bigger side).

Had a good time like a good hit of acid. Colors definitely brighter than acid or different (not as different as at 150mcg though). Very clean. Got in the moshing area and had a good time. Walking through the art area was good eye candy. Like a ++ medium trip although i'm thinking taking 2/3rd or 3/4th a tab might be my sweet spot.

so comparison of 1P and ETH-LAD (from my personal position of occasional not super experienced user)
- both compounds seems to be similar strength,
[..snip..]
- at 50ug of 1P or 75ug ETH-LAD its of course perfectly manageable, not really profound experience...but with 1P you are still somehow "intoxicated", like being drunk, ETH-LAD is like morning coffee with very clear, straightforward, analytical thinking (100ug of 1P is for me on the edge of "serious mindfuck starts here territory", coherent thinking is not possible anymore and its a really confusing, triggering serious anxiety...but I'm not afraid of 150ug ETH-LAD at all)

You say that both compounds seem to be similar strength, but then you go on to compare 50µg of 1P-LSD to 75µg of ETH-LAD, and then 100µg of 1P-LSD to 150µg ETH-LAD. So I just want to set the record straight: do you find them to be similar strength on a µg basis, or do you find them similar when you compare the doses on the standard blotters circulating right now?

Thanks qxx, this is very valuable information that you share!

Different strokes for different folks

Haven't tried eth lad, but 1PLSD 200mcg feels like 100mcg of LSD to me.....and really I didn't get where people think they are indistinguishable cause the more 1P I eat the more it's nothing like the mother molecule

Perpetualdawn: I would same its similar at ug basis, as 75 ETH was stronger than 50 1P, but not that strong as 100ug of 1P...but considering how different experiences are just on this page of thread, take with grain of salt....

Thanks! Yeah and plus it's hard to compare because the effects are quite different between the drugs (well at least they are different vs. LSD, I still haven't tried 1P-LSD). It's a bit like taking two different red wines and asking which one has more flavour - it kind of depends how you look at it right?

All psychedelics cause mydrsis.

No only most Ibogaine and harmaline are obvious ones but there have been a few RC typtamines that notably seem to totally or mainly lack - can't recall off my head though - certainly most do though.

No only most Ibogaine and harmaline are obvious ones but there have been a few RC typtamines that notably seem to totally or mainly lack - can't recall off my head though - certainly most do though.

Yeah if you had cataracts as a kid like my friend did. One pupil huge, other not so much, could be a bit disconcerting, but he was a really great guy so I can't fault him it!

Compared to al-lad is eth-lad really that much better? I'm really curious about it, but al-lad is much easier to acquire.

I haven't tried ETH-LAD yet, but from what I've read, ETH-LAD is generally considered much deeper and more intense.

Compared to al-lad is eth-lad really that much better? I'm really curious about it, but al-lad is much easier to acquire.
Boils down to personal preference I guess.... But Al-lad will now be on my back burner for years. I really love Eth-lad. 150ug Eth and 100 ug of 1p is dynamite for me. It's going to be my go to from this point on.

Yeah I doubt anyone will tell you that ETH-LAD is "better" than AL-LAD because they are both top notch material, and just different from each other. I'm more interested in ETH right now personally, but I wouldn't call it better than AL-LAD.

I'd agree with Xork above re: ETH being heavier and deeper. And really looking forward to the lysergemide combo that Hawk-o and others have acclaimed: ETH-LAD + LSD/1P-LSD

It *is* better than a lot of other psychedelics however. Still just opinion tho.

Yeah I doubt anyone will tell you that ETH-LAD is "better" than AL-LAD because they are both top notch material, and just different from each other. I'm more interested in ETH right now personally, but I wouldn't call it better than AL-LAD.

I'd agree with Xork above re: ETH being heavier and deeper. And really looking forward to the lysergemide combo that Hawk-o and others have acclaimed: ETH-LAD + LSD/1P-LSD

It *is* better than a lot of other psychedelics however. Still just opinion tho.

I will go on record to say that at least for me, Al-lad is garbage compared to Eth-Lad. Boggles my mind how people really love it. Also boggles my mind that some people had terrible expierecnes on Eth. Individual body Chemistry and set and setting I guess. That being said, I always trip alone, and always in the same set and setting. I'm an old dude... I don't go too far when I plan on tripping. I'm lucky enough to have my own place whith in walking distance to a beautiful park.

I will go on record to say that at least for me, Al-lad is garbage compared to Eth-Lad. Boggles my mind how people really love it. Also boggles my mind that some people had terrible expierecnes on Eth. Individual body Chemistry and set and setting I guess. That being said, I always trip alone, and always in the same set and setting. I'm an old dude... I don't go too far when I plan on tripping. I'm lucky enough to have my own place whith in walking distance to a beautiful park.

Al-lad always gives me mad visuals, euphoria , happiness and no hint of darknes that's thy I love it.

I guess I'll be buying some eth lad to compare.