• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy Ephenidine (N-ethyl-1,2-diphenylethylamine) Thread

So early this morning I decided since the 100mg dosage of the Ephenedine felt so amazing, I should redose again into 280mg to see what the hole was like. Over the next couple of hours I realized I had been God my entire life and had forgotten, I saw the individual strands of what makes up our reality, and was able to navigate those strands and start to tear them apart into nothingness, as well as watching imagery of nuclear bombs being detonated next to dancing babies. I then decided that the death of the universe would be a beautiful thing to behold, and was then transported back in time to be reincarnated as Bernie Sanders, and to become secret lovers with Hillary Clinton where we eventually get remarried and then rule the United States as husband and wife. I still believed all of this while looking around my room in crystal clarity. As I started to come back to reality I became schizophrenic and was afraid to close my eyes because weird alien-like people kept staring up at me and offering their hands to walk with me.

Even now I'm slightly terrified to go back to sleep. I had read reports that this specific compound was like a child's toy compared to Ketamine, but nothing could prepare me for that. I'm actually feeling great right now and have been humbled by the experience.

Edit: I had been dosing 3-meo-pcp for two days prior back to back, so the sleep deprivation probably contributed to the impact. I was aware of everything in high definition clarity while it was happening.

Last edited:
insufflation or snorting as is not recommended and not having much negative effects and not bad pain but obviously it is an aesthetic. wouldnt i be seeing some blood from the nose if it was as i suspect dissolving the inside of my face? lol

Does anyone know if ephenidine would show up on a drug test as PCP or similar?

My friend wants to take some but may have to take a drug test at his next job. His last job required a hair test.

I don't think drug test questions are allowed, however it shouldn't cause a false positive for PCP.

Also use the first person lol

Does anyone know if ephenidine would show up on a drug test as PCP or similar?
My slightly-less-than-uneducated guess is a firm no, given that the phenidies are a completely different drug class unrelated at the chemical level to arylcyclohexylamines.

So early this morning I decided since the 100mg dosage of the Ephenedine felt so amazing, I should redose again into 280mg to see what the hole was like. Over the next couple of hours I realized I had been God my entire life and had forgotten, I saw the individual strands of what makes up our reality, and was able to navigate those strands and start to tear them apart into nothingness, as well as watching imagery of nuclear bombs being detonated next to dancing babies. I then decided that the death of the universe would be a beautiful thing to behold, and was then transported back in time to be reincarnated as Bernie Sanders, and to become secret lovers with Hillary Clinton where we eventually get remarried and then rule the United States as husband and wife. I still believed all of this while looking around my room in crystal clarity. As I started to come back to reality I became schizophrenic and was afraid to close my eyes because weird alien-like people kept staring up at me and offering their hands to walk with me.

Even now I'm slightly terrified to go back to sleep. I had read reports that this specific compound was like a child's toy compared to Ketamine, but nothing could prepare me for that. I'm actually feeling great right now and have been humbled by the experience.

Edit: I had been dosing 3-meo-pcp for two days prior back to back, so the sleep deprivation probably contributed to the impact. I was aware of everything in high definition clarity while it was happening.
Now THAT is why I keep seeking out dissociatives. Glad you had such a beautiful experience. Imho this substance is absolutely unmatched in this department, much better than ketamine (albeit very very similar) PCP, MXE or the many other dissociatives I have used and abused.

Is ephenidine soluble in acetone or no?
Doubt it. One person used a tiny amount of DMSO to dissolve it and then added plenty of water. Beware that this will damage your tissue when you accidentally inject it subcutaneously.

I don't think drug test questions are allowed, however it shouldn't cause a false positive for PCP.

Also use the first person lol

It really is for a friend haha, thankfully I don't have to worry about any testing with my job. But thanks for confirming what I believed re: false positives :~)

Crook - i am not going to inject. I have some ephinedine thay seems weak, so I want try try an acetone wash to purofy it some.

I took oral doses of 75mg and 100mg and nothing much happened.

I really, really love ephinidine.

I've been through 2-3 grams in the past month or two.

The first time I took it I took 70mg and licked it straight off the weighing tray. I loved the taste in my mouth. Kind of like choline. Reminds me of sweets. I was quite... fucked. I don't really remember if I took etizolam that day but I can remember hugging my dad and slurring my speech; my memory of that experiences is limited. I don't usually act like that around my parents that and they knew something was up. They basically now think that propranolol gives me a speech impediment. Whoops. At least I have an alibi.

I just remember being very very slow at doing anything. For example if I had to check my bank account funds online it would take an absolute age. Not because I was especially fucked' cognitive function was just seriously impaired. I tried counteracting it with modafinil, which didn't work, so I took a fuck load of nootropics which counteracted it somewhat. Mainly noopept and fasoracetam. They noticeably restored cognitive ability.

Generally though I love this chemical because it appears to counteract whatever weird fatigue syndrome I've been suffering from and the depression/anxiety which comes with it. Not only that but it makes eating food completely optional, meaning attempting to stick to a smoothie diet is slightly more bearable.

It makes me want to go on adventures. Even if that's just shopping and buying clothes, something I hate. When you get the dose bang on it's brilliant; euphoria, energy, no desire for sugar/junk food, stimulation, an enjoyment in everything you do. At lower doses it greatly supplements nootropics too. The other week I was walking to my friends on sulbutiamine and ephenidine and the world was just so ridiculously colourful. It looked exactly like things would look on 2c-b if there were no visuals.

It's a weird one though, sometimes I get different effects. That same day I was at my friends snorting it. I love the taste. It's a bit like coke, kind of sweet on the nostrils. I was happily chatting and mixing on my friends decks. Then I had another line and the experience just felt somewhat darkened. Even the taste went dark. It was like cigarettes in my throat and I couldn't mix for shit.

I've just had a line before and received the same effect. It fucking burns and about three of my teeth are extremely numb, which I usually notice. God knows why it's only these teeth. Nothing much else is happening. It just tastes like smoke up my nose/throat. Why not the beautiful sweet taste!

I haven't went too high with it, I just like the low dose effects. I'm not interested in a k-hole type experience.

It's very unavailable in the UK right now, but when it comes back in stock I'm going to try and use this to complete a candida diet for a week or two, in the hope that this is what is causing my fatigue.

Oh and it can last a fucking age as well. I had a few lines the other night and ended up staying up until 6 in the morning. Must have lasted 10-12 hours, and then sort of resided until I woke up a few hours later.

It usually doesn't last that long, but residual effects can certainly be the best part of a day at least.

Oh, just to add. The body high is roughly similar to a low dose psychedelic; particularly a 2c-x phenethylamine. That kind of energy. It's also similar to Rhodiola rosea, when it works.

For some reason these new dissociatives are fairly inconsistent. It can either be like the best nootropic if they actually had obviously notable effects, or just the complete opposite.

Last edited:
The body high is roughly similar to a low dose psychedelic; particularly a 2c-x phenethylamine.

Yes! Same for me, however that doesn't seem to be the case for most people. Ephenidine is the most "psychedelic" dissociative in my experience.

So, seeing the UK ban coming and the good things people talked about this one compared to the general feeling about diphenidine an 2-meo-diphenidine (and the actual feeling, those two were really shitty dissociatives for me when researched in vivo) I bought a gram of ephenidine, as I fear it will just dissapear a few months after the UK ban, and it'll be really hard to find. It showed it up on the mail today and as this will be probably the only gram I'll enjoy of this drug on my life, what is the suggested ROA and dosage for a guy with a really high tolerance and experience with dissociatives?

MSK: I have tried three different ROAs with ephenidine recently. These are my conclusions:

-Snorting: fast come up, but the wild tickling made me sneezing after some minutes, not sure if that drove to a loss of substance.
-Sublingual: faster come up than oral, too, but slower than nasal. I did not like it because of the strong local aenesthetic effects. My tonge become like a dead fish in my mouth.
-Oral: the most comfortable ROA for me, though the come up is long: more than 2 hours to reach the plateau.

My tolerance to dissos is low, so I cannot suggest you a dose for high tolerances. But, if you want to extrapolate, about 110 mg. gave me a solid experience, very lucid and functional while on a strong dissociative headspace. Really liked it, but next time I will try about 150 mg. searching for my sweet spot.

This dissociative is the only one as good as MXE in my oppinion, but the lingering is too long, expect to feel residual effects for some days. Not for using frecuently, IMO.

Last edited:
Thanks, will try 150mg oral tonight and report back, anyone knows if there is cross tolerance between -phenidines and pcp derivates?

MSK: did you finally try it? If so, how do you compare it to the other dissos you have tried? I am curious because I think this is the only one as good as MXE, but I suspect I do no have as much disso experience as you. Gracias!

Last edited:
MSK: did you finally try it? If so, how do you compare if to the other dissos you have tried? I am curious because I think this is the only one as good as MXE, but I suspect I do no have as much disso experience as you. Gracias!
I finally did a crazy 3-meo-pcp+2-oxo-pcm+2-oxo-pce the other day, but I'm finally doing a 150mg first trial today and will report back, thought I don't expect to feel a lot from it as I currently have got insane high tolerance to pcp-like compounds and I think there will be some cross NMDA tolerance with -phenidines... I don't know though, I'll let you all know in a few hours :D

EDIT: Took 150mg oral today and didn't felt a fucking shit, so at least I can confirm for all you that there is cross tolerance between -phenidines and pcp-like compounds. Time to do a looooong break xD

Last edited:
I finally did a crazy 3-meo-pcp+2-oxo-pcm+2-oxo-pce the other day, but I'm finally doing a 150mg first trial today and will report back, thought I don't expect to feel a lot from it as I currently have got insane high tolerance to pcp-like compounds and I think there will be some cross NMDA tolerance with -phenidines... I don't know though, I'll let you all know in a few hours :D

EDIT: Took 150mg oral today and didn't felt a fucking shit, so at least I can confirm for all you that there is cross tolerance between -phenidines and pcp-like compounds. Time to do a looooong break xD
I did 300mg IV on my first trial and got right to where I wanted to be. Did 600mg IV on another trial. These are IV doses mind you, so I doubt you should bother with anything below 500mg oral with a high dissociative tolerance. I had little to no tolerance, but have been an avid dissociative user for 12 years now.

Good to know that, thanks for your statement about cross tolerances.
I have also read that tolerance may build faster than with other dissociatives, so I will treat it carefully to be able to enjoy it for a long time without losing the disso magic.

Crook how were you able to dissolve it for IV prep? My understanding and experience was that it didn't dissolve in water, especially at those concentrations.

Mhhh nice to know! I'll wait a month without disso use and take 250mg oral, don't want to up the dose from 150 to 500mg, seems a bit risky and I got bad fully amnesiac episodes in the past with MXP and diphenidine x)