• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy Ephenidine (N-ethyl-1,2-diphenylethylamine) Thread

Actually decided to go with sublingual dosing of the drug since my stomach has been pretty off lately. I'm gonna keep it under my tongue for 30mins and then spit it out hopefully that leaves plenty time to absorb. It sounds like its pretty caustic reading this thread.

Actually decided to go with sublingual dosing of the drug since my stomach has been pretty off lately. I'm gonna keep it under my tongue for 30mins and then spit it out hopefully that leaves plenty time to absorb. It sounds like its pretty caustic reading this thread.
Its caustic alright. Stuff i had was anyway.
If what you have is the same I wouldn't advise holding it under your tounge for that long! It may numb it then burn it without you noticing.
Can you post a decent pic of what you have?

Its caustic alright. Stuff i had was anyway.
If what you have is the same I wouldn't advise holding it under your tounge for that long! It may numb it then burn it without you noticing.
Can you post a decent pic of what you have?

Yes I will when I get back tonight and open it 😊

20210202-233914.jpg

~ Two grams of Ephenidine ~

Looks kinda damp/clumpy (like mine did) but is it actually dry and crunchy (like mine was)? Have you done an allergy test under the tounge?

Nah no allergy test yet I have to goto work in the morning and don't want it keeping me up I will try 5mgs on Thursday when I wake up and a few hours later go for 200mgs and if by three hours im not out there another 100mgs. Its a dry powder and its been stored well since it was made looks very white a clean synth but that doesn't mean it's not caustic as fuck still, we shall see. Im pretty excited but since the duration is so long I have to do the right thing and wait till im off. I will be able to enjoy it more that way anyways ill have almost 60 hours not having to be at my job so plenty of time to have powerful trip also got couple grams of DMT so I will probably vape a bit while I'm peaking it should be hell of a time. I gotta finish reading this thread im about halfway thru.