• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy DOM Thread

Forgive me, my brain has been fried all week. For some reason I had it in my mind that I had managed to try all six, but I certainly have no access to DOM.

So I finally managed to get my hands on some DOM. The reports of a serene and peaceful experience have me very excited, although my DOC experiences leave me open to the possibility that this will be a physical gauntlet.

In the event that I get through the come up but am suffering a grueling body load, I would like to take the edge off. In the past I've used benzos for this purpose but they tend to rob my trips of most of their beauty.

What about a little oxycontin or hydrocodone, even a small bump of heroin perhaps, if the physical stimulation is too intense? Anyone had experience in this area? I've never combined opiates with DOx compounds and I'm not sure if they will synergize as oxys and amphetamine do, or if the opiates will blunt the experience.

^That will work, just find your thing really IMO. I'm lucky enough that benzos rarely do much to my trips(though I always, always take short duration ones, like half life of 4-8 hours short, so if you took DOM, but preloaded with 1mg Alp a bit before, it cannot dull your trip except by your mind thinking its dulled, atleast thats my opinion and has always been the case for me, whenever the BZD wears off i'm full tripping again), in fact sometimes they make it a bit more wacky considering i'm more relaxed and open. I only really use low doses as well unless its an emergency situation where i'm literally panicking, than I might take a higher than standard anxiolytic dose but even than not much, I always try to keep things at a minimum especially for new or special trips. Oddly though while I find opi's add much to a trip, I find they distract far far more than benzos do. They make everything more relaxed and dreamy but less psychedelic IMO. I would most definitely use the heroin if I were you, well if its a know potency, or your have old formula OC's because that way you can bump a tiny amount and see what it does for you and well if you like it go further. That way theres no resentment if you go to far, though most people tend to love opi's plus psyches because of the outrageous euphoria. Either way, a small bump of heroin will never blunt the trip to much and that way you'll find for yourself if you feel synergy and want to keep it going. Lastly have fun, wanted to get my hands on ol'DOM for the longest!

I will be lucky enough to try this beautiful gem very soon. I will post back on bluelight with a full trip report ASAP. This has been the dream of my psychedelic use for a long, long time and I absolutely can't wait. :D

^in reply to jbrandons question, DOM has a nice body high but you can get some nasty back/neck/head aches on it. Id suggest getting at least some excersize on it, go for a long walk or something, releasing the excess energy helps. Also I think opiates will blunt the psychological depth, Ive found phenibut to be perfect to take the physical edge off trips like this. It adds a bit to the euphoria and keeps your muscles relaxed.It also lasts forever so it will still be working for the whole DOM trip, for me the comedown is when the aches start.

Also managed to procure a small amount of this a while back. What would you recommend as a starting dose? I've read conflicting reports. Some seem to think 5mg is enough whilst others say it doesn't come into it's own unto 8-10mg.

Last edited:
Hi,
Does nasally administration actually have better potency?
5mg nassaly how much would it be in comprasion with oral route?

DOM - ALIEN HEALING AND BIOHOLOGRAFISM

Hey

Me and girlfriend took some alice in wonderland blotters, backside picture a buddha, so tasty!

Amazing experience that he relates to DOM:

7 pm : ingestion

7:30 pm: mild effects

8 pm: tripping, feeling dizzy, bodyload, back hurts

9:30 pm: went to other room to lay on bad, feeling shit, ..than, a alien appeared showing and explaining to me how orgon (REICH corporal psychology) of human behavior and emotions can affect deeply human body structure - freezing the scene myself screaming and about to fight or flight some danger, it zooms on inside the body, showing how orgon can (DE)formate the body structure and create a characterological armoring: repetead flashes of myself about to fight or flight were tickling in his brain, and felt the pressure of being not flexible - felt the characterological armoring all along over back solving and muscles / bones been healed by nanobiological robots that could realignate the matter.

Than, alien told me the importance of not being so wild, neither so political-simbolic-artifact manipulator - the secret is to follow the traditions: mystical, magical and spiritual conceptions of knowledge - the alien exaulted the importance of yoga and posture to maintain a healing optimization my dog was about to receive

and suddently entered in alien holographic fractals domains, everything was so technological - than a alien metal voice talked to myself announcing the beggining of the alien healing optimization: after 1 min rolling over explosion of holographic fractals that were like a magnetic ressonance machine, felt renewed and went back to other room to anouce him girldog all the space travel! no more back hurts as before.

9pm to 0am: Was experience loads of dialogues coming from a telepatic comunication with the metal voice alien tolding things about universe nature and about my dog girldog. He understood the falsification of neural reality to designate form to cells (the little arranged process of storms of eletrons and biochemestry that leary talks about and neuro atomic brain).

0am to 05am: reality melting - girlfriend emotional expressions were leaking all over the holographic sustainable lines that order the neuroatomic reality of body: storm of eletrons were spreading and melting with bad emotions, showing a psychotic vision of the wickness and degeneration of girlfriend downward emotional pattern - the worm of reciclation (appearing alchemycal ouroboros) turn in devouring all the rot of throughout the entire (would aleister crowley name it choronzon? maybe). I was talking things I´m barelly knows, with property - and prophesied girlfriend thought she was reluctant to talk about: she has a mission in live and its write a book - she told me she knew it and was impressed how I could know it

nothing is coicidence. like said caibalion, its a name given to something occured by unnapointed laws and principles.

5am to 9am: considerations, vislumbrations, made awesome touchy sex, logical analitical thinking to ponder and catalogue OVERWHELMING experience, still on the feeling til other day.

Felt a headache, too!

16 h of AMAZING TRIP!

Last edited:
Thanks for the report, but we don't allow talk about 'SWIM' or 'my dog' or anything like that because it doesn't protect you or the forum.

If you provide a title for the report, it can be moved over to the trip reports section, but we will keep a link to it here. :)

Sorry for SWIM or My dog! Im new over here
How can I provide a title for the report?!

DOM is such amazing trip, curious to know how these chemical are spreading all over the world mislabelled

No problem, now you know.

You can just provide a title by telling us here in a post. (Don't be surprised if it disappears on you because I can hide it to clean up the place.)

I have DOM powder stored away and am very happy to have acquired it, but I need it to be the right time for trying it out. Luckily it should be quite stable for years to come. I wonder about a low dose some time though...

A low dose can be quite nice as a simulant for socializing with friends. Subpsychedelic it's mostly a "warm" stimulant for me, without a notable crash.

No problem, now you know.

You can just provide a title by telling us here in a post. (Don't be surprised if it disappears on you because I can hide it to clean up the place.)

I have DOM powder stored away and am very happy to have acquired it, but I need it to be the right time for trying it out. Luckily it should be quite stable for years to come. I wonder about a low dose some time though...

Seems like kind of a waste of such a rare, coveted psychedelic to me. I mean, most psychedelics provide a nice, warm stimulation with increased sociability and creativity at very low doses. I would use something a little more common for that purpose, and if duration is what you want, DOC will do that well too. But, it's your stash and obviously should do whatever you want with it. I'm just jealous because the only time I got to try DOM it wasn't strong enough on its own and it was kind of a letdown. I either needed a higher dose, or the product wasn't pure (took 7.5mg and was very underwhelmed, had not taken any psychs for 2 months).

I'm not sure if DOM would be similar but I know with DOB and DOC I found that at lighter doses there was a unique underlying energy that was stimulating but yet unique and unlike other stimulating psychedelics (e.g. the 2C-xs) and unlike regular stimulants. I could definitely justify taking lower doses for this state of being, something I've only experienced with the DOx series.

I think low dose experiences are underrated, especially with the phenethylamine psychedelics. I've often found them much more rewarding than higher doses.

That said though, I'm sure his decision for trying a low dose first is more likely to be that he has enough to repeat it again at a higher dose once he's dipped in the shallows. Always the best way to taste a substance imo :)

Can anyone comment on the equivalent dosages between DOM and DOC? PiHKAL isnt much help here as the stated dosage ranges of DOM are so much broader than those of DOC.

I'm looking for something along the lines of "DOC is x times more potent than DOM" or "x milligams of DOM is equivalent to x milligrams of DOC". I know that this is obviously a subjective judgment rather than an imperically provable observation but I consider the two substances to be similar enough that the comparison can be made with some level of accuracy.

Last edited:
I think low dose experiences are underrated, especially with the phenethylamine psychedelics. I've often found them much more rewarding than higher doses.

That said though, I'm sure his decision for trying a low dose first is more likely to be that he has enough to repeat it again at a higher dose once he's dipped in the shallows. Always the best way to taste a substance imo :)

Low dose experiences are VASTLY underrated, I agree completely. This is especially the case with the Psychedelic Phens & combinations using them. Since first trying 2c-e at the standard 15mg & being completely floored by it, & after combining it with MDMA & Methylone (on seperate occassions) I have been consistently REDUCING my doses to find a comfortable place. With DOC I've been working my way up the dosage scale, with 2c-e I'm working my way down Lol

Low doses of the Psychedelic Phenethylamines have useful effects but this does not seem to translate to the Psychedelic Tryptamines. It seems that doses of the 4-sub-trypts that are too low to produce trip effects are still high enough to produce nausea & tension & these side-effects aren't counter-acted by the enjoyable tripping effects & also seem to last longer. In other words, low doses of 4-substituted Tryptamines produce only the negative side effects that linger, & none of the pleasant effects, at least in my experience!

PS DOM sounds interesting. After a few tries on DOC I have become more interested in DOC's Phenethylamine cousins depite the less than positive reviews these compounds sometimes seem to engender.

Dose: 4mg DOM
Taken at 8:30am.
Fell asleep at 3:00am the next morning. Duration.....14-18hr.

I am writing a report but I had to make a comment. Wow, DOM is no joke. I weighted out 8mg, then (thankfully) divided the dose in half and ate 4mg. Man, DOM is STRONG. It has a PUSH. Most of the time I sat imagining how TERRIBLE it would have been to have taken 5X the amount I did...I am pretty sure I would have lost my mind too if I thought it was LSD. And (as the literature suggests) it takes a good 4-5hr to build up to a peak. Also the term psychotomimetic came to mind...to be honest this word more approximated my state of mind that 'psychedelic.' My state of mind is good, the setting was perfect but at the end of the day...I can honestly comment that I would never take DOM again. Visually, it can't compare to 2C-T-7...mentally LSD has it beat, I was also sick to my stomach most of the day...it upset my belly in the typical PEA fashion but the insights, visuals, body feeling, etc never made it worthwhile. It really reminded me of 2C-E the most...in that it was SUPER intense but mostly neutral in emotion with a tendency to go to the negative/scary. 2C-E really felt like DOM condensed down to about 3/4 the length of time. And the PUSH I mentioned earlier...yup this was speedy. Ibogaine was never speedy, LSD is never really speedy, but STP has me cranked on max.

Glad to try the infamous "STP" but never again for me...at least with the racemate...I have a couple mg of the (-)-DOM isomer which I hear is far less speedy.

Dose: 4mg DOM
Taken at 8:30am.
Fell asleep at 3:00am the next morning. Duration.....14-18hr.

I am writing a report but I had to make a comment. Wow, DOM is no joke. I weighted out 8mg, then (thankfully) divided the dose in half and ate 4mg. Man, DOM is STRONG. It has a PUSH. Most of the time I sat imagining how TERRIBLE it would have been to have taken 5X the amount I did...I am pretty sure I would have lost my mind too if I thought it was LSD. And (as the literature suggests) it takes a good 4-5hr to build up to a peak. Also the term psychotomimetic came to mind...to be honest this word more approximated my state of mind that 'psychedelic.' My state of mind is good, the setting was perfect but at the end of the day...I can honestly comment that I would never take DOM again. Visually, it can't compare to 2C-T-7...mentally LSD has it beat, I was also sick to my stomach most of the day...it upset my belly in the typical PEA fashion but the insights, visuals, body feeling, etc never made it worthwhile. It really reminded me of 2C-E the most...in that it was SUPER intense but mostly neutral in emotion with a tendency to go to the negative/scary. 2C-E really felt like DOM condensed down to about 3/4 the length of time. And the PUSH I mentioned earlier...yup this was speedy. Ibogaine was never speedy, LSD is never really speedy, but STP has me cranked on max.

Glad to try the infamous "STP" but never again for me...at least with the racemate...I have a couple mg of the (-)-DOM isomer which I hear is far less speedy.
You lucky bastard, you better try this! :D