• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy DOM Thread

Well...it is coming from europe...i'll PM the vendor and see what's up.

Ill start with 2mg to be safe as I should do an alergy test beforehand anyways.

How does one dose out using liquid? (i.e. how can I do the 1mg/ml thing that's so common when dosing out .001 doses?) Ive never dosed out powdered DOx chems before, just had them on pre-laid blotter.

The scale im using currently is a .01 scale :\

I can dose out 10mg, so then I stick in a 10ml vial of water and from there it's already dosed out to 1mg/ml?

a 01. scale is not accurate to 10mg, despite what the scale says
i think it could be anywhere from 5mg to 14mg.

you can do the exact same thing you planned but with 100mg for a more accurate dosage with the scale you're using.

Sounds reasonable.

Only problem is that it might be months or even years before I finish those 100mgs! How long do you think it'll be good for in the fridge?

Ive read that DOM is very stable, but one can never be too sure.....

Im going to try to find someone with a .001 scale, or maybe try to find a cheap one. It'd be a hell of a lot easier to deal with.

Either that or im going to have to lay down some blotter.

DOM will outlive you.

What you can do to make it easier on yourself is dissolve 100mg in 10ml.

Dose out a 5, 8, 10 (whatever) mg doses and let the rest of the sollution evaporate.

So if you made four 5mg doses from your 100mg. you can let the other 8ml evaporate and that will leave you with 80mg dry powder for when you're ready top use it.

justr make sure to mark it 80mg or better yet invest in a scale. They are cheap enough these days.

Ahhh I see, thank you for your help.

Would it be possible to do both your method and mine?
Dissolve 100mg in 10ml water, then evaporate 10ml (10mg) and rehydrate it to dose out .001 doses?

If so, what would be the best method of dehydration? Simple air dry?

as for the scale, im already breaking the bank buying these thems (the deal was so amazing I just couldnt pass it up [2C-B and DOM at a fair price?! Sock 'em to me!]) Can you link me to a relatively cheap .001 scale?

Dissolve 100mg in 10ml water, then evaporate 10ml (10mg) and rehydrate it to dose out .001 doses?

you would need to evap 1ml to get 10mg if you dissolve 100mg in 10ml.

If so, what would be the best method of dehydration? Simple air dry?
air dry or a small fan blowing over the solution to speed it up a bit.

as for the scale, im already breaking the bank buying these thems (the deal was so amazing I just couldnt pass it up [2C-B and DOM at a fair price?! Sock 'em to me!]) Can you link me to a relatively cheap .001 scale?

ebay cheapo chinese scales. theyre all pretty much the same IMO/IME.
you can check out the scale thread to see others opinions.
The Big & Dandy Scale Thread (New incarnation!)

hopefully ill try my DOM this summer.

ive been holding on to it for too ddamn long now,

you would need to evap 1ml to get 10mg if you dissolve 100mg in 10ml.
Woopsy, typo on my part haha. Thanks

air dry or a small fan blowing over the solution to speed it up a bit.

Would air dry in a closed dark cabinent work? Ive only air dried ketamine before and that was before I had a cat so I was able to do it out in the open.

If not, how would I go about using a fan? Same route with ketamine probably, but just want to make sure as I wouldnt want to waste the rarity that is DOM, even though ill be getting a gram. lol

Can anyone give me a review of their experience regarding DOM in combination with music?

Is it noted for its pleasurable enhancement of music?

:)Thankx<3

Wait a few weeks Rog, ill write you up a report. ;)

DOM seems like the perfect drug for forest psytrance parties. From the experiences ive read on it being an amazing festival drug, it would do wonders for the psy scene.

My friend loves it at music festivals.

He combined it with LSD though. (and ketamine, and nitrous and countless other things)

but id wager to say it pretty damn gnarly

Ya DOM sounds like the perfect festival drug.

So ive decided to just use your method delsyd, as I cannot afford a proper scale right now.
I plan on calibrating my scale to the T before use (as I know people who have calibration weights) and from there plan on diluting 100mg in 10ml. From there I plan on dehydrating 10ml which should roughly equal 10mg. From there I will re-dilute the substance in 10ml water (or maybe 20ml water just to be safe?) and dose as needed. My first trial will be with 2ml (i.e. 2mg for 10ml, and 1mg for 20ml). This will be my basic allergy test and dosing test to see just how A.) potent my batch is B.) how accurate my dosing is and C.) if im allergic or not (which I doubt I am but you can never be too safe).

from there plan on diluting 100mg in 10ml. From there I plan on dehydrating 10ml which should roughly equal 10mg
if you dehydrate 10ml you will get your original weight that you dissolved (100mg)

to get 10mg you need to dehydrate 1ml (if you dissolve 100mg in 10ml)

gotta get this math proper. You dont want to go dosing yourself with 100mg thinking its 10mg.

ive had a friend dose himelf with 2=3g of dxm thinking its 300mg.

these things do happen.

be safe <3

Bomboclat....be careful making such strong solutions for liquid measurement.

Making overly concentrated solutions kind of defeats the purpose of liquid measurement....well maybe not defeats the purpose, but it is my understanding that one of the biggest reasons to liquid measure the super potent psychedelics is so that you don't accidentally take a triple overdose.

I'm just saying, make DAMN sure you don't accidentally let two drops fall out of that dropper instead of one drop, because I reckon you really don't want to take 20 mgs of DOM.

If I was you, I would make each drop of DOM like 5 mgs....max. Just my two cents though. I've heard other members mention this though.

Has anyone ever seen this compound in the UK?

I've been lusting after it for a good couple of years now... Beginning to wonder if i'll ever get to taste it. :|

Has anyone taken both DOM and 2C-P (at different times, as i'm interested in comparisons here). Is anyone able to compare the effects of the 2 chemicals? I kind of have this theory that DOM will be kinda similar in terms of mental depth, but be on a whole new level, visually. I have tried DOC before, and it is probably, by quite a wide margin, the most visually rich chemical I've ever taken. It does kind of feel like a very clean, more transparent version of 2C-P, but way more visual (the next level up, at least), and a fair bit more euphoric.

For some reason, I imagine DOM to be even crazier than DOC (which is crazy insane!).

Last edited:
God...what I would give to get my hands on this again. DOM is the greatest substance in pihkal and yet very few have tried it! Surprisingly I never put my report on here...maybe I'll get on that someday.

Put it up... now!

I wonder why it didn't make it into his magical half-dozen.