• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy DOC Thread - Third opinion

Nobody is sharing with anyone. People make their own choices.

Edit: Btw, nobody likes your posts and nobody likes you here either. I would suggest finding another place to troll.

Anyways, thank you Xorkoth and others. Your relevant info always helps. :)

Last edited:
Be safe Xorkoth the internet is different now than the early 2,000s. Here in Colorado I use human drug dealers. I don't appose people using research chemicals. I appose people sharing them with the uneducated or making uninformed decisions putting themselves at risk.

If you can't purchase drugs from people with cash in person you should probably use domestic vendors on the darknet instead. The days of supposedly legal "Not For Human Consumption" drugs have passed. People squeeze through the cracks less and less. We also aren't certain how involved the government is in these things.

With all things involving anonymity if an adversary can't crack a persons anonymity they attempt manipulating the target into downgrading their security protocols. Then the adversary exploits the more vulnerable downgraded security protocol. This is something LEO does. Show caution if people claim purchasing drugs on the clearnet is safer than the darknet. You have zero anonymity on the clearnet. The clearnet is the target of the heavy surveillance of several countries and HTTPS is easily cracked at government levels.
the darknets have ceased to be secure for quite some time now, since xkeyscore flags all IP addresses that connect to a tor junction, and since the government controls a significant enough portion of tor junctions to compromise safety (ie. The probability of their having access to at least two out of your three hops is unacceptably high.

Anyways, this is all missing the point. Vendors were never safe. And there's still no evidence of prosecution of customers. Nor will there be: it's simply not practical.

Buying drugs isn't safe, period. Maybe if you're friends with a chemist or friends with the friend of a chemist, that would be your best bet, but that's not generally the case with people. When I buy drugs from a human dealer, I am a lot less confident that what I am getting is either pure/near-pure or even what it's being represented as (and not necessarily because I don't trust the dealer, but because I have no idea where the dealer is getting it from either). Buying drugs online isn't particularly safe either but I have had a lot less incidents doing it (ie, I have had undesirable incidents from human dealers but never once from the Internet except one time my order never came, but I was given store credit to compensate), and assuming I stick to well-reviewed sources, I am far more likely to actually get what I paid for in the amount I expected.

This has gotten overly off topic.

InterestingFACT: TOR isn't perfect and has vulnerabilities this is the reason I get my drugs from humans with cash in person. Regardless your claim is invalid. Having access to 2 IP addresses traffic within the circuit doesn't show how the data is routed nor decrypt the traffic. Also if you use darknet sites there's actually 7 encrypted hops in the circuit. Combining TOR with PGP encrypted communications significantly increases security. The darknet has much greater security than the clearnet.

InterestingFACT said:
there's still no evidence of prosecution of customers
Use Google, customers get arrested and prosecuted frequently.

Though I think having this security knowledge is important we should resume DOC discussion rather than discuss any more security.

Last edited:
And you have yourself to thank for starting this off topic mess.

I did some researching, and you come across as fear mongering. You talk about how it's safe to use the dark web, then you talk on the other side of your mouth and then imply that it isn't. You also say you've done all these drugs and support it, then you also go around trying to discourage it. You should see the irony in your own posts.

I don't need the dark web or even the clearnet. I never did. I've always had connections through people since I've been in this game, and I like to keep it that way.

The fact is every case I could find (a lot which weren't even verified) were aimed at vendors, dealers, people who run these sites or people purchasing ounces and pounds of whatever they're buying. That's probably because those buyers then turn it around and sell it for a profit, eg. they are effectively dealers themselves because no one's going to believe a pound of cocaine is for personal use. I think what InterestingFact was getting at was that the people who buy small, personal amounts are free from persecution, because the authority/FBI aren't going to waste their time and resources going after the small fish. Why do that when the big fish are still swimming free? There's still not one case I could find where someone bought a small amount and then got raided/caught. If not, post it.

^If you start another thread in the appropriate forum I'll continue this discussion there.

Last edited:
Yeah it bothers me too haha.

Lol, seriously.

As for you, just post it. Or PM it to me.

Edit: Fear monger-er. You also haven't refuted any of my points. Again. This is getting pointless, but someone has to stop your spreading of nonsense. PM it or make your own thread. I have better things to do than prove someone like you wrong time and time again, but I'm nice enough to engage in your bs one last time.

DOC is awesome. =D

Last edited:
Hi. I don't know where else to go for help so here I am. I apologize if this is not the proper place to pose this question but I don't know who else to ask. I had a gram of DOC I didn't not mean to ingest this substance but obviously did somehow but unfortunately have no idea how much. I was asleep Saturday and all of a sudden woke up violently throwing up everywhere and was in such a confused state I knew I must have accidently invested some of that drug. It's now noon Monday so it's been nearly 48 hours and I'm still tripping balls. I want it to go away so back but it won't. It should have ended by now right? How do I get back to reality? Will I come back to reality? I've never had a drug last this long. Like I know it sometimes feels like a trip will never end but that's part of the trip because all sense of time is lost and 5 seconds can feel like 5 years but shit man it's literally been days. This shit should be gone by now right? I just want to go to sleep and wake up back in reality. What can I do to make that happen? Please please help me.

I feel very sorry for your ordeal and I wish there was something I could do for you. Maybe other members will chime in with helpful advice.

Meanwhile, maybe you could look at Tripsit.me for some live help and advice,

https://tripsit.me/
https://www.reddit.com/r/tripsit

I have no experience with them but I myself would trust them if a situation arose.

Keep us updated, much strength & love

Last edited:
Are you able to see how much DOC is missing? The fact that it's been 48 hours and you're okay physically means that you're probably not in danger of ODing or anything. An antipsychotic should knock you back down from tripping, if you don't have one and it becomes frightening enough you could go to the hospital and tell them you took an unknown amount of a psychedelic and they should give you one.

DOC usually lasts less than 48 hours for sure but if you took a massive amount, then it will take longer to disappear... that's because half of it is eliminated every so often (the half life), and more drug means it will be longer before half of the remaining drug is enough to not be tripping anymore. If you feel safe, and just wish you would stop tripping, I'd personally wait longer before trying to go get medical attention. And like I said, if you have an antipsychotic handy, give that a try, because that's what they'd do at the hospital anyway.

Last edited:
right ive got 2 x 3mg tabs coming this week at some point best bet is for me to just quarter these or just jump in at a half

1.5mg (half of a blotter) is a good starting dose. It's not going to be very strong but will be fully active. My favorite dose is 3mg, but I wouldn't jump in there in case you react strongly. 1.5mg is a good dose to add sparkle to the day so it's not like you'd waste a blotter by starting at 1.5, but I would take a whole 3mg blotter for your second time unless you find 1.5mg to be strong.

Huh, I thought only DOB had that liquid shit effect. I was interested in DOC but that turned me off a bit. Once I had explosive diarrhea during a DOB trip, 25 hours-in. Never had any DOx again after that.

Not to derail the thread again, but I thought I was the only one who hated that guy. Every single comment from him is the same negative crap, on every single thread about RCs. He's everywhere, always derailing everything. Seriously, you don't "encourage" RCs, please stop posting on these threads. (DOC isn't really much of an RC, but you get the point)

Anyway, I'm curious why most DOx seem to give these digestive effects. I never had anything similar on any tryptamine or 2C-x. I was thinking about additional agonism on serotonin receptors other than 5-HT2a. Any ideas?

Last edited:
I don't get explosive diarrhea from DOC, but it does make me empty my bowels when it hits and it's quite loose and soft, even liquidy. A far cry from explosive diarrhea though. For me it's not a negative, it's just a thing. I had taken psychedelics where I considered the digestive issues to be real issues though.

Anyway, I'm curious why most DOx seem to give these digestive effects. I never had anything similar on any tryptamine or 2C-x. I was thinking about additional agonism on serotonin receptors other than 5-HT2a. Any ideas?

i think it is due to 5-HT3 receptor agonism.

this hypothesis is based on the fact that 5HT3 receptor agonists are used in the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome and other GI disorders, as well as reports from others on this forum that the 5HT3 receptor antagonist drug Zofran (Ondansetron) relieves many of the GI issues associated with psychedelics.

or great so i am going to need a nappy brilliant my guts are loose and dodgy as it is :)

i think it is due to 5-HT3 receptor agonism.

this hypothesis is based on the fact that 5HT3 receptor agonists are used in the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome and other GI disorders, as well as reports from others on this forum that the 5HT3 receptor antagonist drug Zofran (Ondansetron) relieves many of the GI issues associated with psychedelics.
Nice post. I love DOC but it gives me the worst cramps even when insufflated in an attempt settle my stomach

not slept for 24 hours now rebound insomnia i think it is nothing to do with my normal reason but i dont think it will be wise for me to take a quarter of a 3mg tab thats still going to keep me up over 12 hours isnt it