• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy DOC Thread - Third opinion

I had 3x 3.5mg doses many years ago and I can say that while the length is something to think hard about before dosing, it was one of my favourite substances.

Its hard to pinpoint just one "best trip" but I know that one of my favourite trips ever was with 2.5mg DOC, 1 hit of LSD and 16mg of 2C-I. The world become a prehistoric landscape and it felt like I was a lone soul, walking the land, seeing the world for the first time. I remember seeing big craters in the ground everywhere. Coloured spirals(mostly blue) just like slinkee's would go spiralling in various directions within my vision. Time distortion was a strong effect and everything looked like an oil painting.

I got home and decided to get into some art(something I enjoy very much when tripping as my artistic style changes dramatically depending on which psych it is that im using) The only downside is I was still tripping pretty hard by the time the L and 2C-I had worn off and its exhausting having so much psychological energy but no physical energy, you just want to take sleeping pills and go to bed but im a big believer in riding out the trip without taking any chemicals to help sleep, if your going to take a long lasting drug then be willing to be awake for awhile.

I was doing DOC about once a week last summer, for the whole summer, and this year I've been using it 2-3 times a month and also sharing it with 2 friends since March. I also used it a sprinkling of times in the winter and also shared. I got 250mg last March and with all that usage and sharing I still have a chunk of it left. It definitely goes a long way, and I'm kind of a DOC freak compared to the majority.
This. It certainly goes a long way.

I got a full gram of the stuff a while back for less than the price of a good meal.

It's amazing that nbomes are even cheaper.

How psychedelic is this stuff? And at what dose does anyone find such noticeable effects? There's still several months before I'm willing to try this, but I'm curious to know how it affects some of you. Thanks in advance for any answers BLers. :)

(not answering your question, Kl519, sorry)

Just ate ~0.5mg of DOC.
Actually I wanted hard trip, maybe I would even try 2.5 mg (last time I did DOC, I ate 1mg and as for me it was a solid average dose -- what was ridiculous because in the past when I used DOI I usually took 3-4 mg (sometime intramuscular) and didn't found it very strong, not average of course but absolutely controlable -- but SURE I think it was because when I made solution of DOC I didn't shake enough it and actually I ate more than I thought but... whatever -- let's try threshold dose, now I 100% sure solution hasn't any flakes or dots).

First I wanted to inject 25i-nbome but at T+4..+7 hours mark I will need to call my aunt using Skype so I should look and feel more or less like normal guy-who-didn't-use-any-drugs-ever. And I couldn't be like that not from nbome, not from DOC even at average dose. But I guess comparing threshold doses of these substances, DOC will be lighter and it will be easier to communicate and mimic normal me. Maybe I will even drink some wine to feel and look like I am a bit drunk (today is my aunt's birthday but she lives in Crimea, so I can't just call by phone - it would be too pricey; and so I will use Skype and it would be wrong not to enable video... meh, whatever, sorry for offtopic, my sweet BLs <3).

Btw, day before yesterday I ate 20 mg of 4-ho-met (weirdly it was almost dull despite I didn't use any psychedelics for more than a month). I hope this wouldn't affect my DOC trip and wouldn't make it even more 'thresholder' than it should be.

UPD: T+4h now, pupils are big but not huge. Near the window (outside now is light enough) it isn't even noticeable that I'm high. I feel good, very talkative (but not overtalkative like when you use [too much] plain stimulants), positive and pleased. I work as mathematician IRL and if I didn't need clear mind -- if I was some HR manager or there were just some party with friends who even don't use drugs I would use such dosage without any doubts. I found this dose very social. Cheers, my friends! Wish you good evening (or night, or morning, whatever - BLs are all around the world and this is awesome <3). Btw, there no visuals obviously but it is nice to look at window on trees and sunshine, and clouds.

UPD2: Side-effects: a bit of sweating despite of opening window leafs (outside near 16°C what is for me rather cold than hot), a bit cold feet and arms. Not so bad overall, it does not cause any inconvenience.

UPD3: funny thing, pupils has different size. It's normal for me but usually it isn't that noticeable. LOL. I guess, probably I should visit an ophthalmologist somewhen.

UPD4: prior to DOC I ate 2 mg of etizolam (as for me this is low dose, I take sometime 2-3 mg before work to remain calm and focused -- usually I can be too nervous and can't work as good as I could if I weren't calm enough).

Last edited:
How psychedelic is this stuff? And at what dose does anyone find such noticeable effects? There's still several months before I'm willing to try this, but I'm curious to know how it affects some of you. Thanks in advance for any answers BLers. :)

I'd say it's very psychedelic. Compareable to the 'classic' psychedelics. Maybe a little less. If so, let'ssay 80% to 90% of the classics. But certainly of the same order / in the same league.
I had experience with 2.3mg and 3.5 mg. 2.3mg should imo not overwhelm anyone, but has already strong effects. Definitely +++ on the Shulgin scale: "ignoring its action is no longer an option. The subject is totally engaged in the experience, for better or worse."
3.5 was good, too. No additional negatives from increasing the dosage, but I'd suggest this for a first timer only if he/she is very familiar with psychedelic substances already and not uncomfortable with (in my case) something like 12h of +++.

good thing that everyone who purchases DOC over the internet is just purchasing it as a collector's research sample, not intended for human consumption.

SteamboatBillJr said:
I miss the old days too.

The "Not for human consumption" excuse hasn't worked in federal court in years. Ask the "Potpourri" and "Bath Salts" dealers... in ten years after they get back from prison.

... or ask W00t after he is back from prison. Even worse a few people think he was manipulated and entrapped by the government.

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...ns-an-important-sentencing-for-the-Analog-act

We're getting off topic here, but I'm not sure that the NFHC "excuse" has actually been tested in court. It seems that people usually take a plea deal.

The "Not for Human Consumption" excuse results in you being convicted guilty then placed in federal prison in the United States.

People continue claiming these chemicals are legal and they aren't. I could have been saved significant harm if I had been warned of these risks.

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/2013/07/eight_ballz_bath_salts_maker_f.php

^ that's you in that article? if so, then honestly, shame on you for selling RCs like that. it may seem like a moot point, but there seriously is a big difference between ordering research chemicals from a reputable online source vs. buying white mystery powder from a party store.

so true! No human should consume a drug that they literally have no possible way of even finding out what it is.

Also, how did thinking a drug was legal make it harm you more?

Selling research chemicals is totally different from ordering and using them for personal use. The legality is a grey area but I have heard of a number of cases of people having customs seize their stuff and then either just give them a letter saying it was seized, or even send it back later since it wasn't illegal.

It's quite psychedelic but I find it to be so in an emotional/earthy way, like mescaline, as opposed to a cosmic/ego dissolution sort of way. It really leaves the ego quite intact but greatly increases cognitive branching and awareness. Really classy stuff, fully psychedelic but not like, say, tryptamines or 2C-E.

Decided to repeat my trip but increased dosage from 0.5mg to 0.8mg. Today I'm going to theatre on Molière's "The Imaginary Invalid" (not ballet but just spectacle in two acts). I know that DOC will mostly wear off when performance will start (it'll start at ~T+9h) but I still think that I'm not making mistake by deciding to little trip before it. I probably sound silly and... whatever, because now I have a good mood and so I want to repeat my wish: have a nice day, y'all! ;)

DOC turns my solid poop into liquid poop every time. Great as a laxative. Small price to pay for this great chemical.

^ i've noticed definite defecatory alterations from DOC as well. one time on a DOC come up i pushed out like five 9-inch long logs of poop. i didn't even think a human body could hold that much solid poop. it was ridiculous.

it was strange, though, because they must have been very light/low-density. took like three flushes to get it all down, because they just kept floating back to the top of the whirlpool in my toilet every time i flushed.

felt super euphoric, btw. one of the most enjoyable poops i've ever had.

DOC turns my solid poop into liquid poop every time. Great as a laxative. Small price to pay for this great chemical.

Yeah DOC will generally turn it pretty liquidy for me too... small doses don't do it much but full doses definitely do. Great laxative indeed.

^ i've noticed definite defecatory alterations from DOC as well. one time on a DOC come up i pushed out like five 9-inch long logs of poop. i didn't even think a human body could hold that much solid poop. it was ridiculous.

it was strange, though, because they must have been very light/low-density. took like three flushes to get it all down, because they just kept floating back to the top of the whirlpool in my toilet every time i flushed.

felt super euphoric, btw. one of the most enjoyable poops i've ever had.

MMM. All this poop talk is making me hungry.

On a serious note DOC makes me a clean freak and something that might seem dusty or soiled seems like monster germs on DOC. Wiping my butt on DOC feels like coming face to face with the plague.

Maybe DOC is a contender for an opiate combo? (I KID I KID, fark that!)

When I ever fkn get around to ordering some of this, I had plans on just grabbing a gram of it.....but the last page or two have me thinking this is quite simply a buttload of DOC I'd literally have to hand out like candy to get through hahahaha

yeah i was going to do the same i think 100 mg is more than enough for now

made my mind up i am going for this stuff next week i think i can handle it now after what i did last weekend as long as i do it right i can handle the trip

Maybe DOC is a contender for an opiate combo? (I KID I KID, fark that!)

When I ever fkn get around to ordering some of this, I had plans on just grabbing a gram of it.....but the last page or two have me thinking this is quite simply a buttload of DOC I'd literally have to hand out like candy to get through hahahaha

Strange...

Be careful. I keep warning people they shouldn't use the clear net and should consider these chemicals illegal, especially in America. I think the 2C-B-FLY vendor was busted and had the website they sold from seized the other day in Belgium.

Last edited:
I feel safer getting drugs from the clearnet sites that I use than I do getting drugs from dealers, both in what I'm really getting and in the possibility of getting in legal trouble.

Be safe Xorkoth the internet is different now than the early 2,000s. Here in Colorado I use human drug dealers. I don't appose people using research chemicals. I appose people sharing them with the uneducated or making uninformed decisions putting themselves at risk.

If you can't purchase drugs from people with cash in person you should probably use domestic vendors on the darknet instead. The days of supposedly legal "Not For Human Consumption" drugs have passed. People squeeze through the cracks less and less. We also aren't certain how involved the government is in these things.

With all things involving anonymity if an adversary can't crack a persons anonymity they attempt manipulating the target into downgrading their security protocols. Then the adversary exploits the more vulnerable downgraded security protocol. This is something LEO does. Show caution if people claim purchasing drugs on the clearnet is safer than the darknet. You have zero anonymity on the clearnet. The clearnet is the target of the heavy surveillance of several countries and HTTPS is easily cracked at government levels.

Last edited: