View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy DOC Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any idea how tolerance buils for his one?

Will probably bring some of this to boom and wouldbe nice if i could do it a few times in a week

Yes, DOC is a real winner. Hopefully, I'll still be getting my gram due to recent events, if I do, I am quite content with what I've got. :) My experiences with DOC have generally only been bested by my 2c-e experiences, although they are much cleaner, which nowadays is a huge deal in my book.
That's great to hear. 2C-E is my chem of choice over anything I've experienced so far, too. So DOC should be right up my alley. Why I never got around to taking it to a higher level? Oh, so many chemicals and so little time, I guess :) DMT and HOT-7 got me sidetracked, as did personal (family) stuff...

Peace!

how are sexy times while on this? any particular nice period to try it (plateau? coming down phase)? any ...imparedness to the member?
would 1-1,5 mg be nice for a festival type setting? i enjoy low dose lsd in such situations as well so looking more for the empathic, simulant side rather than the visual.... also, what time after dosing would one be able to drive? 24h? less? more?

how are sexy times while on this?

Fantastic.

any particular nice period to try it (plateau? coming down phase)?

I'd say the plateau is a good time to try, the peak can be a little crazy.

any ...imparedness to the member?

Quite the opposite, in fact.

would 1-1,5 mg be nice for a festival type setting? i enjoy low dose lsd in such situations as well so looking more for the empathic, simulant side rather than the visual.... also, what time after dosing would one be able to drive? 24h? less? more?

That dose would be almost undetectable to me and moderate-strong for some individuals - dose response is highly variable with this compound so I would try it out before giving it a go at a festival. For me, 3mg would be perfect for a festival, but I imagine 1-1.5mg for most would suit the purpose well. It definitely has a sort of stimulant/entactogen feel to it at low doses.

I probably wouldn't recommend a DOx + MDMA combo. DOC is already amazing enough and it's really clean feeling because it's so damn relaxing I imagine mixing them would make you cracked out and overstimulated.

I'm not a fan of low dosing i.e. taking half a hit but I don't want my world rocked by DOC for the first time. Would 1.2mg be like taking a half a hit of good lsd? If so then 2.4 would be the obvious choice right, for a lighter but still very present DOC trip?

Although it in some ways reminded me of LSD (the visuals are somewhat similar), I wouldn't try to compare doses. For a good DOC trip, I'd suggest 2-3mg.

I'm not a fan of low dosing i.e. taking half a hit but I don't want my world rocked by DOC for the first time. Would 1.2mg be like taking a half a hit of good lsd? If so then 2.4 would be the obvious choice right, for a lighter but still very present DOC trip?

1.2mg might be more like taking 70ug LSD... but obviously different in plenty of subtle ways.

I don't know what you consider to be a "good hit of LSD" but IMO LSD should be standardly dosed at 100ug per hit, and this opinion seems to be shared by a good number of other people as well. So, you do the math.

DOx + MDMA combo.

yes DOx and MDMA has caused a couple deaths, i believe. i think DOC + MDMA was the only death linked to DOC ?

as for vasoconstriction, i was reading about how it works, and being in a warm temperatures causes your blood vessels all over your body to vasodilate, so that's something big to keep in mind

SONN said:
something about the drug was just telling me to lay down and relax all the muscles in my body

yes it is molecularly similar to 2C-C which is often said to have a relaxing, stoning aspect, although i haven't tried 2C-C

im still quite afraid of DOC ! one day i will get round to it and carefully titrate dose to reduce anxiety. many glowing reports

yes DOx and MDMA has caused a couple deaths, i believe. i think DOC + MDMA was the only death linked to DOC ?

I haven't heard of any such reports, I don't necessarily doubt they exist but I'd like to see them before I believe them. I've never heard of anyone dying from DOC + MDMA, or DOC period, so I'd really like a link for that. Somehow I think you're thinking of the 2c-t-7 + MDMA death.

yes it is molecularly similar to 2C-C which is often said to have a relaxing, stoning aspect, although i haven't tried 2C-C

2c-c appears to be unique in this regard, both 25c and DOC are stimulating (at least compared to 2c-c) so for whatever reason the chlorine atom only appears to give this stoning effect on the 2c structure.

im still quite afraid of DOC ! one day i will get round to it and carefully titrate dose to reduce anxiety. many glowing reports

I wouldn't be too afraid, just don't be stupid with the chem and you'll be fine. It seems to have the greatest therapeutic index of all the DOx chems except for maybe DOM, it's a truly beautiful and forgiving compound.

I wouldn't be particularly afraid of the duration if you are dosing under 3mg. I have only used DOC about six times but I have yet to have an experience last beyond 10-12 hours maximum. I am not sure how others around here fare in this regard though. I have shared DOC with a few others and they've had similar durations to me. I suspect someone who is stimulant naive would probably have residual action in that regard, but the trip itself is probably still not going to be a 20+ hour marathon at these low doses. Obviously YMMV, but this has been my experience.

As IAmMe90 and JBrandon as said - and I echo their comments - you don't need to be afraid of DOC. It's a remarkably forgiving chem, considering it's duration and stimulating nature. As some have said, although it is an amphetamine, and certainly stimulating, it is also simultaneously lush and almost relaxing in certain ways. It's not the kind of edgy stimulation you may associate with other more tweaky stimulants such as MDPV, and it's not even anxiogenic in that respect, at least no more than your average 2C.

From the come up to the end of the plateau it can be around 8-10 hours, with the remaining 10 or 12 hours being a remarkable post-plateau stage of smooth tranced-out loveliness.

Yeah, you can probably fall asleep after 14-16 hours, unless you've taken a pretty high dose. Larger doses tend to extend the duration.

DOC is somewhat more psychologically forgiving compared to LSD, and fairly easy to dose if you are careful about it as well. Not much to fear with this one.

The only thing you have to fear is fear itself ;)

I dunno, I think YMMV on this aspect. The first time I took it, it was only a 2.5-3mg dose, but I couldn't sleep until around 18 hours in.

I must be scared of DOC. I am so drawn to it, but I won't touch it. DOC and DOM are about the only two 'drugs I must try at least once but haven't' left for me after 12 years of experimenting with psychedelic research chemicals.

DOC is absolutely nothing to be afraid of. Don't take it on a full stomach and it will just kind of be like a super long and relaxing and clean MDMA high. At least that's how it was for me

I've never heard it described that way, it seems more along the lines of classic amphetamine psychedelic from what I've read. What dosages did you try? I think it's the 'super long' part that keeps me away.

I did 3mg orally right after my first meal of the day on a friday and I ended up still rolling and full of empathy when I went to a show at about 10 pm. At 1am I tried to smoke a bunch of weed to be able to get to sleep but it ended up kicking more of the visual aspect and I wasn't able to sleep. I still felt a pretty remarkable empathy the next day I would imagine if I did like 5 or more mg I would feel great like the whole weekend

I tried DOC for the second time yesterday and 3mg only produced a +2.5 or maybe a very mild +++ at most. The first time I tired it I dosed at 2.5mg and that was a 16+ hour marathon of being uncomfortable and bored. Regardless of not being overly engaging, my 3mg trip was still a great time and utterly hilarious. For at least 6+ hours I swear I would uncontrollably laugh at ANYTHING. I could scrutinize any little thing and find a way for it to put me in hysterical fits. A good while I was completely content sitting and staring at the visuals white walls produced. Very swirly and M.C. Escher-like. I really look forward to upping the dosage and seeing them in full bloom. I might go for 5mg next time since it seems really comfortable and fun. As others have said multiple times before, it comes off as very smooth and transparent. The only side effect I experienced was on the come up I had extremely uncomfortable tension in my jaw for a bit. It seemed impossible for me to find a spot to comfortably rest my jaw/teeth and the muscles in my neck were aching a bit. I have a feeling I over analyzed it and made it worse, as a bit later when the experience settled in it went away. After drinking a bunch of beer I was able to lay down at 4AM (I dosed at 1PM), so roughly 15 hours later. I was still a bit awake but exhausted enough to get sleep without much resistance. Today I felt perfectly fine with no hangover or anything of that nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.