Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy DOC Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be getting 250mg´s of this in a few weeks if i´m lucky enough=D

Never tried doc but i thought of getting a lifetime supply cheap since i found it.

Some quesitons though,

1. would it work to dissolve 250mg´s in a few ml´s of vodka? i have a dropper of 420drops which would be perfect at about 500mics per drop.

2. i know comparing drugz are usually fail but what would a good starting dose be for someone who is very experieced in most types of psychs?

Since the duration is so long i would rather not dose to much or to little the first time, a stable +++ is what i´m looking for.

is 4mg a too high a dose to start with if you've never tried this chem before? i'm like 145 lbs and i'm pretty experienced with psychedelics.

I'd start a little lower if I were you, 2.5 - 3mg is enough of a dose to give me a whopping experience. I weigh almost the same as you. Give it at least 2 hours to come up, like most 2C-x. The good thing about DOC is that it lasts so long, and you can redose a little after 2 1/2 to 3 hours if you want to take it a bit higher.

aight i'll just do 3 then haha you're like the third person to say so

More then 3 will probably be overkill for the first time. I'm not sensitive to psychs, but 4 mg even for me was very strong exp., yet manageable in every aspect.

damn, I'm comin up on 3mg now. I took 3 hits of some pretty good acid last weekend and wanted to kind of step it up a notch this weekend with 3 hits of DOC so i'll see how the intensity compares.

omg. although I'm not getting nearly as many visuals as the three hits of cid last week yet, DOC IS AMAZZING! I just sat down to pack a bowl and I had just been filled with the most intense amount of empathenogenic stimulation it literally just felt like I came for like an hour. I wishhh my gf would have been around for this one

Hi there !

Anyone tried 1 mg of DOC ? Is this visual at 1 mg or not ?

Thanks!

1mg of DOC will make things look brighter and more colorful. You may notice slight shifting/sliding of textures.

2mg of DOC is visually similar, in many ways, to around 150ug LSD.

Doses above that can become very astoundingly visual. You won't believe your eyes at 4mg+ !

this chemical is fucking awesome. I did 3mg orally right after eating a small first meal of the day at like 11:00 and I think that really elongated my metabolism of the chemical because its been like 2 and a half days since I dosed and when I just smoked weed it still seems like I'm getting the 'cognitively enhancing' effects noted from really small doses especially after smoking some pot and getting to work. anyways this trip made me discover the true meaning of my ++++ and seemingly the meaning of life! hahaha I feel like I understand everything now.

Anyways I noticed first alerts probably like an hour and a half in and started feeling that 'my stomach is full of butterflies' type of feeling maybe 2 hours in, and it was building nicely when this nice looking lady came by that was giving out free drinks and she gave me what's called a 'neurogasm.' When I got it I asked her, "Is this really going to give me a neurogasm?" and she didn't say no, but she said if you want it its free or something like that. I drank it thinking it was crap, it didn't taste good and I thought that it was just a marketing ploy. But at some point I made a joke to my friend and said, 'Oh god, i'm having a neurogasm!' Anyways about 45 minutes later I was done playing hackey sack because my entire stomach felt light as a feather. I went inside and smoked a bunch of weed. My roomate put on old 50's pop music and something about the drug was just telling me to lay down and relax all the muscles in my body so I did and I could literally feel the sound waves traveling through my body and stimulating my entire fucking body felt like it was light as a feather, it felt like I almost didn't exist. I had lots of closed eye visuals but the open eye visuals weren't that prevalent.<-- I'm assuming this was purely because I did 3 hits of acid last week and my tolerance for the 5ht2a 'visual receptor' accumulates brutally fast.

anyways this stimulation was incredible and I didn't even fully grasp how amazing I was feeling until I got up to smoke a bowl afterwards and was just like, 'I feel like I just came for like an hour.' THIS DRUG IS AWESOME

The thing about the neurogasm is that it actually did have stuff like choline and taurine and other vitamins and supplements in it that might have enhanced certain parts of the high and the supposed 'nootropic' qualities of the drug! and maybe marijuana and the fact that I said "i'm having a neurogasm!" out loud actually caused more of the placebo effect subconsciously?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I will finally come to tasting this compound. I have had half a gram in my possession for over three years now, and only did a 1 mg sensitivity trial with it back when I just got it. I didn't like it very much back then; didn't feel much and got a little sad. But this thread is so full of win, I just *have* to try the DOC once more... Funny thing is, I don't remember which salt I have. It should be HCl, but are other salts also common with DOC?
(makes note in agenda: mid-May: DOC 3 mg)

Last edited:
ive also been having htis around for a long time in my stash... actually i had forgotten why i got in for a eyar or so, and indeed i may have to step up and swallow the long duration and just go with it...

I think I will finally come to tasting this compound. I have had half a gram in my possession for over three years now, and only did a 1 mg sensitivity trial with it back when I just got it. I didn't like it very much back then; didn't feel much and got a little sad. But this thread is so full of win, I just *have* to try the DOC once more... Funny thing is, I don't remember which salt I have. It should be HCl, but are other salts also common with DOC?
(makes note in agenda: mid-May: DOC 3 mg)

I haven't seen anything other than the HCL salt for DOC. 1mg may have been just enough for a threshold tease but without enough full psychedelia to propel it in to the wickedness of a full trip. I have found that low/threshold doses of almost any psychedelic can be like this, and it is far better to be able to fully perceive the headspace.

Definitely try it at the higher dose.

ive also been having htis around for a long time in my stash... actually i had forgotten why i got in for a eyar or so, and indeed i may have to step up and swallow the long duration and just go with it...

Go for it, you won't be disappointed :)

Yes, DOC is a real winner. Hopefully, I'll still be getting my gram due to recent events, if I do, I am quite content with what I've got. :) My experiences with DOC have generally only been bested by my 2c-e experiences, although they are much cleaner, which nowadays is a huge deal in my book.

DOC & Citalopram

Just thought this might of use to someone in the future.

I have been taking 20mg of citalopram (Celexa; SSRI) a day for about two months now. Last weekend I consumed 1mg DOC in everclear and then one hour later I had another 1mg.

Psychedelic thoughts and visuals manifested only somewhat weaker than they did when I was not taking citalopram. The muscle tension and body load was still present as well. What was missing in every way however were the strong empathogenic and tactile effects. Any vaguely "rolly" sensations or feelings were removed from the experience. The stimulant character was far more pronounced in the absence of the euphoria.

At no point were any negative interactions present nor was there a hangover or comedown.

Status
Not open for further replies.