View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy DOC Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna try this baby out in a few weeks when we go to a weekend rave, i have a few questions though.

1. How is short term tolerance? can i try a 1mg dose and then refill in a few hours with 1-2mg to get a stronger effect?

2. Do i look fucked up? big pupils etc? let´s say compared to lsd?

3. how is the body load?

I didn't experience any nausea on the come-up just a feeling of butterflies in my stomach that slowly turned into a really relaxing stimulation. Make sure you have lots of energy before the DOC for the rave or else you might get a little tired.

You may look a little fucked up, and I'm not so sure about the tolerance unfortunately.

Gonna try this baby out in a few weeks when we go to a weekend rave, i have a few questions though.

1. How is short term tolerance? can i try a 1mg dose and then refill in a few hours with 1-2mg to get a stronger effect?

You can extend the duration but only with a significantly increased dose. I stayed tripping on DOC for 4 days straight but I used ~40mg in the process: 2mg > 5mg > 10mg > 15mg. I wouldn't recommend it, huge waste of an expensive and rare compound.

2. Do i look fucked up? big pupils etc? let´s say compared to lsd?

Pupils should be noticeably dilated. I look fucked up on every psychedelic, including DOC, so I don't know about how comparatively fucked up you look.

3. how is the body load?

I would say expect slight nausea, not as bad as 2c-e/2c-t-x on the come up, which won't last, and muscle tension. Nothing too awful, for me the experience is quite light on the body, for others with severe reactions it can be bad though. Just as Jbrandon here.

Actually the one thing I really do love about DOC is that it has never ever given me a hint of nausea!

The body load was really bad the first time I took it and it has never been as bad since, but there is always some degree of unpleasant muscle tension. I wouldn't say it detracts from the experience too much for me anymore as I have adapted. I usually wind up walking around and stretching and making sure I'm in an environment where I can stretch everything out.

Also I tend to look very fucked up on DOC as soon as I hit ~1.5mg. From that point on up there's a perma-smile and pupils the size of dinner plates for me. Around 1mg or so I could probably pass for sober to almost anyone though.

Good luck exploring this compound, I'm learning to love it more and more... still not ready for a 96 hour marathon though!

To provide another perspective on bodyload, I do tend to get nauseous from this chem during the long come-up. It's actually the only psychedelic that has made me vomit-- although doing so is a clean, purging experience, and I feel great afterwards. Smoking a bowl beforehand takes care of this problem for me though.

Never felt anything close to nausea on my 600 microgram dose of DOC.

It was all stimulation.

I Was able to redose for greater effect.

I took the first 1/4 blotter, waited two hours and fifteen minutes for it to kick in, felt I could handle more, and took another 1/4 blotter. I felt that kick it about an hour later and started to peak on both.

Never any barf reflex at all but it was a really low dose compared to what most of these people take I think.

Well, I'd say you were able to redose because your dosage was as miniscule as 600 micrograms, which isn't going to produce large tolerance. I wouldn't say that it's a particular "redosable" chem at normal doses though.

I believe the initial dose of 1/4 tab was 300micrograms (threshold) ... the total dose of the evening after the second 1/4 tab was 600.

I don't know how this drug works though at all. I know you guys have much more experience than I. But I did feel the second dose increase the trip. I'm not sure why or how etc. :)

It felt good when the second one kicked in... the first one alone was a bit underwhelming. I was just smiling and anxious at that point. When the second one kicked in is when it began to feel good.

This suggest to me if I'm heading out for a night on the town I might take between 300-500 micrograms of DOC to have a bit more fun than usual.. but not quite trip my brains out or become immobile.

Last edited:
I've seen a lot of people take DOC an it seems like about half of them get some nausea, and maybe 20% of them may have to or want to puke on the come up. Compared to LSD it is somewhat more likely to have this affect, and compared to Mescaline it is somewhat less likely.

Probably if you mix it with caffeine or garbage fast food or things like that you are increasing your chance of nausea. I've never been nauseous from DOC (I find it's also a fine psychedelic to drink alcohol on ;) ) but it does give me some butterflies during the onset.

Anyone found any special synergy between DOC and opiates? I've been thinking about this quite a bit lately. I'm going to wind up trying it at some point in the next couple months, but I thought I'd check in here first. I feel like my primary complaints would all be taken care of with some opiods in the mix.

-snip- I ate 3-4 mg of R isomer material while on MAOIs. Couldn't see straight for 16 hours. 1-2mg of racemate is what i would do on a holiday. I've done 10mg+ overnight. Don't give me shit about having a shit supplier. I'm getting it the same place all of you are. Euphoria my ass. This chemical will take you WHEREVER you want to go.

No-one is "weak" for keeping their doses at a responsible range. Some wish to and choose to go higher, others will not, that doesn't tell anything about their strength or character. ~Jesusgreen

Anyone found any special synergy between DOC and opiates? I've been thinking about this quite a bit lately. I'm going to wind up trying it at some point in the next couple months, but I thought I'd check in here first. I feel like my primary complaints would all be taken care of with some opiods in the mix.
Lol. Synergy? No. You're just getting stoned and tweaked at the same time. Kappa Opiod receptors and 5ht-2a's. Feels good doesn't it? Yup. that's because it's pretty much impossible not too. Kudos to you, brain stem.

I prefer marijuana. Maybe thats just me and i dont particularly appreciate opiates anymore, but cannabis or alcohol will add anything to DOC you need. If not, you just did not eat enough DOC. Give it a week and try again.

Last edited by a moderator:
interesting side note i did somewhere around 3mg of DOC strapped onto about 15mg of what was sold as 4-aco-dmt from a vendor. sat in my wallet at 30 degrees+ farenheit for 3 days. took 15 minutes for first alert, half hour for hallucinations, by the first hour my body was covered in a shimmering layer of jewels, which were constantly moving. I also felt like it was killing me. Interesting few hours. I had a current of energy take a hold of my body and snap my entire conciousness into death. a moment later i was awake again and the doc had started to develop into its normal characteristics. Oddly enough i feel that this may have been my last encounter with DOC. Sad, really. NBome is interesting, but in a different way. i Dare any of you to combine DOC and Psilocin. God will grab you by the skull and snap your silly ass backwards.

Well, I'd say you were able to redose because your dosage was as miniscule as 600 micrograms, which isn't going to produce large tolerance. I wouldn't say that it's a particular "redosable" chem at normal doses though.

i have chased this chem to hell and back. The only thing that brings it back it time. Or, 20x what you originally dosed. Believe me, I have done it lol. by the time you get to hallucinating the way you are chasing, you are so mentally and physically exhausted you probably just want to sleep, and then pass out. Halide substituted amphetamines while sleeping is not so much a good idea, i think.

You people are fucking weak. I ate 3-4 mg of R isomer material while on MAOIs. Couldn't see straight for 16 hours. 1-2mg of racemate is what i would do on a holiday. I've done 10mg+ overnight. Don't give me shit about having a shit supplier. I'm getting it the same place all of you are. Euphoria my ass. This chemical will take you WHEREVER you want to go.
Wow, you're a real bad ass, aren't you?

Pooling post count or what?

Wow, you're a real bad ass, aren't you?

Pooling post count or what?

Lol what? I'm sorry i don't speak forum, I've been living on the street for the last 2 years so I've lost a bit of decorum.

What were you trying to say?

I think you should try 3-4mg of r- Isomer DOC while on MAOIs before you say stupid shit.WARNING: Dosing phenethylamines while on MAOIs could be very dangerous. Please do not attempt it. Also be aware this dose range is very high. Please don't give such reckless advice ~Jesusgreen I guess that's just me an i did that in the middle of fucking Toronto at 8pm on a Thursday night. I guess i really just am a Bad ass? Fuck lol. I just thought it was interesting. You guys have fun with your spaced out 1-2 mg trips thinking you're the bee's knees. I've pushed this compound as far as it would go, and i still love it to bits.

Pooling post count or what are you talking about? Why don't you say something relative to the discussion?

EDIT: I guess it is my bad if you only read a segment of what i typed, you know, really MY FUCKING BAD for you not understanding what i was trying to say but OKAY buddeH. Thanks for that insightful whatever the fuck that was.

some advice: practice some coherent speech before posting again.

also you bragging about how much DOC you can take and that people who dose responsible are pussies adds little value to this thread.

Yes Sir. Right away sir.

Excuse me for speaking from experience and saying that this molecule only gets more interesting with the higher of a dose you take. Like I said, Have fun with your 1-2 mg trips bud. Until you get into the Composting, interweaving panoramic hallucinations it has to offer at those dosages, I have little to share with you. All i can say is, Have the balls to Push the Envelope and you will be rewarded. You might not be able to see straight for 12 hours but you'll learn some interesting things about your surroundings.

Coherent speech haha i Could type for days man. and Bragging? Yeah. No. I just thought it was interesting. And I honestly think that if you only dose 1-2 mg at a time, whenever you're trying it you're completely missing the point. Sure it's a fun chem to just sit around and game with, but if you want the full range psychedelic experience shulgin is talking about you need to press 3-5mg if you're buying it from -snip-./

But once again, I guess that's just me, and people don't understand what i'm trying to say. I'm not being hostile. I say stupid things in a loving way haha. Oh well. Have fun with your sub-threshold experiences. I have pushed this compound as far as it can go. and i still love it.

I guess that is also just me. Granted certain people can't deal with psychedelics and upon meeting someone i could tell whether or not they could handle that sort of experience... it's what you feel and what you're looking for. I just think that you're a fool if you spread this compound out so that it's just a bare tickle and amphy body high all the time. Sorrrrrrry.

If you had taken the time to read everything i posted you'd probably see pretty plainly that i didn't openly advocate doses in the 10mg range. I've done it, sure, but can't you tell i'm a bit fucked? Like jesus man. God himself has eaten more DOC than me, no one gets on his case about being a dick. If you want to be in a constantly moving coma, go for it. 10mg it up. Walking into walls is fun shit. I'm being sarcastic here if you can't tell.

Please don't be condescending to users for taking doses within the regular dose range. Every individual is different, and while 1-2mg might just be an "amphy body high" for you it might provide a full experience for someone else. Also, in many psychedelic users experiences low dose experiences can be just as (or more) valuable than high dose experiences. To each their own, remember that please.. ~Jesusgreen

Pooling post count or what are you talking about? Why don't you say something relative to the discussion?
I was refering to you making 4, more or less rambling, posts in a row. Making this thread pretty one sided and more tiresome to read, if some one wanted to find some usefull info in it later.

May I recommend you "the lounge" sub-forum, it might just be right up your ally.

Edit:
Coherent speech haha i Could type for days man. and Bragging? Yeah. No. I just thought it was interesting. And I honestly think that if you only dose 1-2 mg at a time, whenever you're trying it you're completely missing the point. Sure it's a fun chem to just sit around and game with, but if you want the full range psychedelic experience shulgin is talking about you need to press 3-5mg if you're buying it from xx-xxxxxx./
And no sourcing, there's other forums for that.

Last edited:
interesting side note i did somewhere around 3mg of DOC strapped onto about 15mg of what was sold as 4-aco-dmt from a vendor. sat in my wallet at 30 degrees+ farenheit for 3 days. took 15 minutes for first alert, half hour for hallucinations, by the first hour my body was covered in a shimmering layer of jewels, which were constantly moving. I also felt like it was killing me. Interesting few hours. I had a current of energy take a hold of my body and snap my entire conciousness into death. a moment later i was awake again and the doc had started to develop into its normal characteristics. Oddly enough i feel that this may have been my last encounter with DOC. Sad, really. NBome is interesting, but in a different way. i Dare any of you to combine DOC and Psilocin. God will grab you by the skull and snap your silly ass backwards.

I look forward to trying a combo of DOC and 4-aco in the future. Your doses sounds about what I'd like to do as well. Sounds intense man!

And I have to agree with you on another point-- 3-5mg DOC is pretty fantastic. 5mg is what I take nowadays, and it's always amazing. By no means too overwhelming. I think I would be underwhelmed at this point with less than 3 or 4mg if not combined with something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.