View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy DOC Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you took 4mg and got the bad vasoconstriction was it in cold weather? That can usually be a pretty big contributor

I spent the first 14 hours inside heat on at 72-73 either under a blanket or wearing a hoodie when walking about the house. Afterwards I did spend a few seconds outside but was wearing both a hoodie and a jacket. I would say that vasoconstriction was a factor regardless of temperature in my case.
It didn't seem to hit until after the peak though for some reason about t+08:00

I normally feel pretty comfortable physically on Doc, havet noticed any vasoconstriction at any point during a trip.

I also find that yes, there is an energy load to this drug, but it's more than bearable & I don't find Doc overstimulating. I think that the amphetamine portion of the molecule translates in effect to confidence rather than physical energy & I think I've read something like this being described before on BL.

regarding DOC combinations, anyone care to share their experiences? i wanted to add a little 4-aco-dmt on the tail end of my last doc trip but was unknowledgeable on how to go about it dose/riming wise...

and Achten, i too get the need for company on DOC. perhaps because it is an amphetaminey drug? speed usually gets me social

I normally feel pretty comfortable physically on Doc, havet noticed any vasoconstriction at any point during a trip.

I also find that yes, there is an energy load to this drug, but it's more than bearable & I don't find Doc overstimulating. I think that the amphetamine portion of the molecule translates in effect to confidence rather than physical energy & I think I've read something like this being described before on BL.

Doc is one of the most comfortable psychedelics I've tried. The vasoconstriction could have something to do with my body chemistry, or the fact that I dosed 4mg when I weigh 130lbs.
Everything else was wonderful. The stimulation was light and welcome as I didn't need to sleep.

It's also easy to handle being around people and having company that is tripping would be wonderful I agree.

hello!

quick question for the more experienced out there.

i know 4fa has some cross tolerance with DOC, with them being amphetamines and all that. however, ive never tried one the day after the other. would taking 4fa one night and doc the following day have nay issues? if so, what would i have to expect?

cheers!

DOC question

Hey guys i've been trying to search, but anyways my buddy dropped me a couple hits in a parking lot about an hour and a half ago. I was wondering, can i eat on this stuff?

I mean can i eat a pizza and not throw up hahaha. i already ate it so for anyone in the future wondering, and yeah pizza is good.

Ha, glad the pizza was good. It's usually a good idea to eat when taking the longer lived things. If you fast before & during a long trip you may get unpleasantly exhausted. And hunger + low blood sugar can definitely have a negative effect on your mood, so good to eat!

I'm gonna merge this into the b&d DOC thread.

hello!

quick question for the more experienced out there.

i know 4fa has some cross tolerance with DOC, with them being amphetamines and all that. however, ive never tried one the day after the other. would taking 4fa one night and doc the following day have nay issues? if so, what would i have to expect?

cheers!

I've never noticed any cross-tolerance. They act on different receptors; just because they're both in the amphetamine class doesn't mean that they have cross tolerance, as far as I know.

So what's the deal with the duration of this drug? Most reports say that it lasts about 12-16 hours with 1.5-2mg doses but then there's the occasional one claiming they were left tweaked for 30+?

I see some people saying it feels just as clean or cleaner than acid while others go on to say it feels dirty, grimy, and leaves them full of muscle twitches and shit. Obviously supplementing with magnesium and other things could help with potential muscle tension but I don't think it would completely eliminate a dirty or "tweaky" feeling, right?

I guess drugs can effect everyone differently which kind of leaves me afraid to dose this 1.5mg because I don't want to be one of the ones who winds up feeling miserably cracked out for 30 hours. Would that even be in the question with a dose of 1.5mg?

here are some quotes from an erowid trip report that leave me weary: "I spent most of the day after the main part of the trip feeling strung-out, physically weary, mentally drained. I also felt like my heart was pounding, and physically exhausted - as bad as when I had pneumonia a long time ago. I have _never_ had a body load this severe, even after being awake much longer, or doing more X than I should have"

"For a couple days afterwards (even after plenty of sleep, vitamins, decent food and drink), I felt like walking up a flight of stairs too quickly might give me a heart attack. I was physically less able... my movements were sluggish, I could not lift as much as normal - a real pain when moving. It was hard to focus on mental tasks, but not impossible. "

and those effects were just after a measly 2mg dose. DO you think it was a mislabeled DOB or DOI?

Last edited:
I've taken DOC a few weeks ago @ ~1,0mg +- 0,3mgs (note that i planned on taking ~2mgs first) and found it much more psychedelic and long lasting than i would've expecting it.

I'm usually down after taking 1mg of Etizolam in the evening, but even after taking it (approx. 8hrs into the experience), i was awake for a good 18-20hrs total.

well regarding duration i think it depends a bit on everyones perception of the drug experience.
for instance, for me a small dose like 1mg might just have an effect lasting 12 hours after which i could potentially sleep. now this sleep though isnt a normal nights sleep, but something more akin to resting with the eyes losed and conciosness just barely away. when i awake after a few hours (say 6h of sleep) i still feel a bit off baseline. not tripping or anything visual, but still elevated mood and increased motivation and energy levels.
now i can imagine how a more sensitive person, or just having a larger dose might make this sleep unobtainable and just keep the stimulation going on and on... a2,5mg dose for me had me awake for 18h with full effects for around 10h....

muscle tremors i get too, but they are very faint, and are somewhat pleasurable at times... hard to describe.

Regarding duration it is quite common to feel up for much longer than the duration of the drug, as I would rarely consider myself at baseline until I have slept. Thus it can feel like the effects are continuing when really it's just a bit of mental fatigue.

Erowid says that common DOC doses are 2-3mg, and I know that most DOx chemicals are very similar in dosage, I've taken 2mg DOB and found the body load and duration of that to be a bit too much while the psychedelia was just right. I also see here that people take massive doses compared to average, so is 2mg of DOC not a good enough trip?

2mg is enough of a dose. one can certainly get a feel for the chemical and enjoy it plenty.

there are some who are naturally more resistant to drugs. some just have a higher tolerance. some get weaker more impure batches... some jus use uncalibrated scales maybe... perhaps this accounts for the variability(?).
i used to need 5mg for a nice trip. then a new batch came along and 2mg is plenty..

as with moat drugs, its best to start low. you can always go for more next time if you want

Anybody with experience laying this compound; would 2mg fit on a standard quarter inch square or would you need to use half inch square like with nbome?

Anybody with experience laying this compound; would 2mg fit on a standard quarter inch square or would you need to use half inch square like with nbome?

You do not need to use half inch square with nbome.

Yea you could fit 2mg on notrmal size blotter im fairly certain

Status
Not open for further replies.