View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy DOC Thread (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe take your DOC, then if the trip isn't as deep as you wanted it to be delve into the DPT?

I bet that would certainly do the trick 8o8o
I typically like to feel a substance out by itself the first time I sample it, experimenting with combinations after I've gotten a feel for the substance. However, this may not be a bad idea and I'll certainly consider that, I'm glad you brought it up as the thought hadn't really occurred to me.
At the very least, ~48mg IM DPT during a DOC peak would probably curl my toes a little :\
We'll see if it comes down to that.

start with a smaller dose of DPT than normal. you can always do a second one if the first doesn't do it.

DOC+DPT= sexiness. A splash of vibrant color here, a dash of distorted imagery here. No, its much more than that! DOC+2c-B was a real winner as well.

DOC's weird to me, it puts my brain in random mode on the peak, I have no control over most of my thoughts and they're random as FUCK. Despite that one hang-up I have about it, DOC is wonderfully deep. Taking DOI today, I'm super excited, as I've heard DOI can be even deeper than DOC.

I've got an interest in trying DOI, so I'd be very interested in how you get on with it.

Finally got my DOC! So excited to try it when I can find the time and place to spend 20 hours tripping (8

Finally got my DOC! So excited to try it when I can find the time and place to spend 20 hours tripping (8

i used to take it in the afternoon/evening on friday, expecting to pull an all nighter. i'd fall asleep saturday night and then sleep pretty much all day sunday. =p

^Im okay with that. If all goes according to plan, I'll be taking it in a huge empty beach house with a couple of other people. Aaah can't wait

Ah doing the double post thing, but I have some questions about the lovely DOC.

Have there been many reports of nausea during the come-up? 4-AcO-DMT makes me very nauseous during the comeup if I drink it too fast, and I don't want something similar happening with this. Being nauseous while starting to trip really sucks.

What sort of relationship does DOC have with marijuana? Will I have any desire to smoke at all? If I do smoke, will it potentiate the DOC? On other psychs, weed has increased the intensity of the visuals for me when I smoke before & during the trip.

If I take a few mgs to start, how would additional doses work, if at all?

As far as nasea was considered, first two times, I hugged the toilet for a couple seconds. Wasn't bad at all comparably to other phens. Just a quick sick feeling followed by a purge then over. Worst part was maybe feeling continuing nausea for maybe 10 mins. Theres many OTC things people take and claim to work well(ginger. peppermint, dimehydriante(sp)). I can't remember if nausea is commonly reported with this or not. As for smoking on it. It depends on the person. If you like smoking on other psyches and enjoy the enhancement you'll most likely enjoy it on DOC. The CEV's alone would make me want to tell you to smoke it up atleast once during!

the only body load problems i experience w DOC is it causes diahrrea for me(my friends say the same) at doses over 2.5-3mg. immodium or a light opiate dose does the trick for me tho ;)

opiates are actually really nice for the comeup- instead of anxiousness and body load/GI problems, just a nice relaxing experience. kratom does the trick too

Smoking cannabis on DOC is good. Well, I tried it more at the end of DOC experience, and I got high as fuck. It's completely new feeling, fucking amazing.

DOC nausea is quite real (the sick feeling you get squeezes the hell out of you). But it really lasts, as others said, 10minutes to 1 hour. Still worth it :D.

Has anyone tried adding some LSD to a DOC experience. If so, when did you do it? Beginning, middle, end? Was it good/worthwhile/fantastic? Thanks

Smoking cannabis on DOC is good. Well, I tried it more at the end of DOC experience, and I got high as fuck. It's completely new feeling, fucking amazing.

DOC nausea is quite real (the sick feeling you get squeezes the hell out of you). But it really lasts, as others said, 10minutes to 1 hour. Still worth it :D.

Definitely will be smoking then. Maybe if I smoke before I take it, I won't be as nauseous. It may be worth it, but it doesn't mean that I won't bitch the entire time that I feel any nausea P:

Has anyone tried adding some LSD to a DOC experience. If so, when did you do it? Beginning, middle, end? Was it good/worthwhile/fantastic? Thanks

There is one report on Erowid about that.

Also, I am going to try that in like 14 days.

Definitely will be smoking then. Maybe if I smoke before I take it, I won't be as nauseous. It may be worth it, but it doesn't mean that I won't bitch the entire time that I feel any nausea P:

Dunno about that, I never smoke before taking psyche, it just dulls experience. But I am person that doesn't get much nausea on any drug, so I don't know how much it hurts you. I can handle it nice, but if you seem to find a cure to it, my friends will be happy.

Dunno about that, I never smoke before taking psyche, it just dulls experience. But I am person that doesn't get much nausea on any drug, so I don't know how much it hurts you. I can handle it nice, but if you seem to find a cure to it, my friends will be happy.

Usually psychs make me incredibly nauseous on comeup, so bad that it occupies most of my thinking. But the one time I took 4-aco-dmt and I smoked before (and also drank it slower), I didn't have any nausea. And the visuals were more intense, which is always a plus.

I recently had my 6th DOC trip! But I still havent gotten above the 1.8mg mark. I'm thoroughly enjoying this compound. There's sometime a little mild nausea on come-up but nothing serious. I usually day-trip coz this stuff is so long-lasting, so usually have perhaps some toast & a coffee in my stomach. If you have any nausea/diahorea issues with this compound I recomend taking it only on an empty stomach. It's perfectly possible to eat on it, once the effects have establised.

I've taken DOC at a London rock fest, using 1.4mg on the Sat & 1mg on the Sunday. These doses are perfectly managable in public & on the tube. The sky looks AWSOME on this psychedelic. I compare DOC to the mushroom experience, except of course it's considerably longer.

On a couple of occassions I've found myself restless-legging in bed, after my gf has gone to sleep & have had to knock it on the head. So far, I've found 20mg of valium or 3 Etizolam is enough, at the tail end of the trip, to kill it & put me to sleep.

DOC has a strong physical push so I excercise heavilly on it, usually in my local park/forest. I'm usually pretty knakkered after a trip but put this down to the walking & incessant laughing. DOC does not appear to have any obvious come-down, though this may be down to my light usage.

I'm now considering adding a shroom-like tryptamine at the DOC peak, as an experiment. Anyone mixed trypts with DOC yet???

ok guys im looking for some suggestions on where someone who found 2mgs pretty boring would go next? i had closed eye visuals for a while, had a sort of interesting (very minor and short lived) headspace for a little while, i think i passed out like 8 hours after i took it and i feel pretty much sober now, 10 hours later- id guess i would still have a couple hours to go but i just decided to call it quits with a valium.

Its definitely something id like to explore more but i found this dose wholly uninteresting, sort of had to entertain myself for a while and then finally just decided to look at minor closed eye visuals for a while. I really thought the headspace was pretty mild and calm too, which makes me think i could probably handle myself on a little bit bigger of a dose. anyway if anyone has any suggestions for where i should jump to next- or where someone with a similar experience to mine found they enjoyed it a lot more.

fyi- i usually dont get a very strong effect from ampetamines- (natural tolerance?) mdma tolerance could be an issue, and i did dose mescaline -(also to very minor effects) two weeks ago. oh also this is the european batch not the purple one.

i'd be hesitant to increase dosage by more than 1-1.2mg's just because the dosage response curb is quite steep for most individuals. Also a good idea to wait at least 2 weeks between experiences to avoid tolerance. ~2.55mg of the european batch was a strong +++ for me, but YMMV of course.

ok guys im looking for some suggestions on where someone who found 2mgs pretty boring would go next? i had closed eye visuals for a while, had a sort of interesting (very minor and short lived) headspace for a little while, i think i passed out like 8 hours after i took it and i feel pretty much sober now, 10 hours later- id guess i would still have a couple hours to go but i just decided to call it quits with a valium.

Its definitely something id like to explore more but i found this dose wholly uninteresting, sort of had to entertain myself for a while and then finally just decided to look at minor closed eye visuals for a while. I really thought the headspace was pretty mild and calm too, which makes me think i could probably handle myself on a little bit bigger of a dose. anyway if anyone has any suggestions for where i should jump to next- or where someone with a similar experience to mine found they enjoyed it a lot more.

fyi- i usually dont get a very strong effect from ampetamines- (natural tolerance?) mdma tolerance could be an issue, and i did dose mescaline -(also to very minor effects) two weeks ago. oh also this is the european batch not the purple one.

If it's tolerance you just need to leave it a bit. If you're a big lad who takes alot of phens & phets, I can imagine a kinda "double-cross-tolerance" what with Doc having both psychedelic & stimulant effects.

If you insist on trying again without a completely clean break, from ALL psychoactives, I wouldnt bump up by more than a milligram. So perhaps 3mg... try that. If that doesnt do it for you it may be that you have some natural immunity to something in this compound. Don't get too confident though, or it might bite you in the ass!

Best of luck!
Best of luck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.